• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
i would do anything to get rid of this feeling. i wish i wouldnt sit here crying while losing patience. no one understands me.
either im blamed or im supposed to not have any expectations because i dont love myself.
i draw hearts with my blood and leave my plate untouched while in my head i get farer away from reality. "Maybe someone would love me if…" it crosses my mind but deep down I know it's not true.
Im just a girl. A girl who grew up thinking no one was capable to love her. Thinking that everything was her fault.
Now I sit here all alone in silence and tell myself…is it worth it?
The only thing I can do is pour my heart out while I see the faces around me fade.
And 'the' thoughts cross my mind again and again and again. Until I start to hear things that aren't real, see things that aren't real.
Have I gone insane?
I do things and only remember the consequences a day after. I feel like I lost control and I don't know if I ever was.
A fictional character can only do so much.
And in the end I can sit here and talk and write and cry and hurt myself. but it wont change anything. love cant be forced. i might be alone forever.
it suffocates me.
what can i do? The only thing i can control is myself so i can only blame myself and make myself suffer for it.
If having these desires is so normal why is it wrong when i have them?
i wish i could end this on a positive note. i wish i would feel more understood.
i wish i could close my eyes and never face this reality because that little fantasy corner in my head looks better than every single second i have experienced in this world.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering so much, it's awful to hear and see things that aren't there...I have delusions and it's already horrible so I can't imagine how it must be for you.

I have felt that kind of loneliness and even desperation for love. It's soul crushing and I don't know how I managed. Looking back it all feels like a blur. Do you have any friendships? Are you missing a romantic relationship?

• Hugs
Reactions: slightoverlooked
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering so much, it's awful to hear and see things that aren't there...I have delusions and it's already horrible so I can't imagine how it must be for you.

I have felt that kind of loneliness and even desperation for love. It's soul crushing and I don't know how I managed. Looking back it all feels like a blur. Do you have any friendships? Are you missing a romantic relationship?
im very social and extroverted. i make friends easily and i would say i have great close friends! its just that the romantic part has been missing my whole life. some ppl told me that they cant imagine anyone romantically loving me and it has been haunting me for years. maybe they r right. i just want a partner but maybe i dont deserve to be loved that way
:aw: nice writing, though. The post reads like poetry, sad because true.
thank you <33 i have been writing creatively since im 14 and its my form of self expression.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
im very social and extroverted. i make friends easily and i would say i have great close friends! its just that the romantic part has been missing my whole life. some ppl told me that they cant imagine anyone romantically loving me and it has been haunting me for years. maybe they r right. i just want a partner but maybe i dont deserve to be loved that way

thank you <33 i have been writing creatively since im 14 and its my form of self expression.
please don't believe what those other people have said, you deserve to be loved, everyone does. You will find your person, sometimes it just takes time, sometimes a lot of time...

• Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked