• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deaporium

deaporium

cherie's dead twin brother
Aug 14, 2023
I want to know if there someone else who prefer or like to see their own blood and can't look at other's blood, or maybe the opposite way and why? (I'm personally the first type and i want to know more, i tried to search some research to understand it yet nothing, help)

B

BuckyDee2036

Jan 28, 2024
Honestly, I get squemish around blood either in movies or real life. Neither of myself or other people would I be comfortable seeing.

Reactions: TheShadowKing
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I don't mind (and could find aesthetically pleasing) the blood of others, but I do get squeamish at my own. I didn't know I got squeamish until I connected it to being lightheaded and sick whilst cutting even though I rarely get down to the fat layer. And the sensation would always alleviate once I cleaned up and my blood was out-of-sight.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Don't really have a problem with seeing other peoples blood, but I relate that seeing my own blood makes me feel calm idk, but I also get really creative (if that's the right word to describe it). I also wanted to go by slitting my wrist or in general bleed out bc of that, until I discovered what a shit method that actually is.
I have no idea if there's a medical explanation for this, but I guess quite a few people feel kinda similar

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Though I get a bit squeamish when seeing other people's blood (it takes a fair bit of it, though) I cut myself a lot and don't have any issues with that at all. In fact I tend to like the sight of my own blood. Always have.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I never got any pleasure or disgust from blood in general. I think more about getting some blood born disease than the actual substance. I also never understood people cutting themselves. The most I can relate to that is getting a deep tissue massage where they pound you into shit for a half hour. but you feel good after. Idk.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Blood gets me excited, when i see it on other people it really turns me on.

Especially when its coating hair, gosh..

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
i dont really care about blood, though when i got frequent nosebleeds as a kid, watching it just trickle down face was calming i guess.

yourelosingme

yourelosingme

Dec 12, 2023
I'm completely ok with lookin at my own blood, but freak out at other's

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I want to know if there someone else who prefer or like to see their own blood and can't look at other's blood, or maybe the opposite way and why? (I'm personally the first type and i want to know more, i tried to search some research to understand it yet nothing, help)
Blood doesn't bother me but vomit does