• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
My address is correct, and my credit card was charged, so I don't think it's those thing

Update!!

I don't know how to edit my original post, but tl;dr it was a false alarm! I was just being stupid. Apparently I made two orders (even though I thought I only made one), and only one of those was cancelled. Sorry for the confusion! I'll post a test of the SN once I get it. 🤞 Fingers crossed
Wow. I hope it's legit.
Update!!

I don't know how to edit my original post, but tl;dr it was a false alarm! I was just being stupid. Apparently I made two orders (even though I thought I only made one), and only one of those was cancelled. Sorry for the confusion! I'll post a test of the SN once I get it. 🤞 Fingers crossed
Quick question Dreamfloat.... did it give you a tracking number and can you see that it shipped?

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Update!!

Oh my gosh im so relieved! For you and myself because im buying from SD on friday and im in America too. I hope no welfare checks happen for us

Reactions: juna and dreamfloat
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
So excited for the SN test, hope it's legit. Only heard about one other person testing it and saying its legit, but idk still having trouble trusting the site.( did u get the reagent or food grade? Having trouble deciding which one is better)

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
So excited for the SN test, hope it's legit. Only heard about one other person testing it and saying its legit, but idk still having trouble trusting the site.( did u get the reagent or food grade? Having trouble deciding which one is better)
I got the reagent, since I figured the purity is all that matters.

Reactions: dogbreath
shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
Can you possibly PM me the source? I'm having such a hard time finding one and I feel stupid at this point.

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
Did you happen to see that your order shipped via tracking?
I don't think it's illegal to sell at this point so I can't imagine that....