• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
I placed an order for SN on SD three days ago, but they sent me an email saying they canceled my order yesterday. Even though they sent an email before that they shipped it. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have another source that ships to the US they can PM me please? I'm super desperate, I really really would appreciate it😭

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
Oh no....I saw this source and wondered and hoped it would be legit. By chance, is it a 2 word company where the 2nd word begins with a T? I'm also super desperate but don't want my credit card info stolen.

Reactions: iloverachel
dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Oh no....I saw this source and wondered and hoped it would be legit. By chance, is it a 2 word company where the 2nd word begins with a T? I'm also super desperate but don't want my credit card info stolen.
No, the second word begins with a D. But could you please PM me your source? Thank you so much 🥺

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I can't pm. I am too new... plus I am trying to find a legit source and this one probably isn't? This is so hard.

S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
A pro lifer might have gotten the source passed to them and shut it down.

Reactions: SelfKill
dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
I can't pm. I am too new... plus I am trying to find a legit source and this one probably isn't? This is so hard.
Could you maybe PM me after you unlock PMs? Sorry I'm super desperate 😭
I don't know, their site is still up. Maybe I was scammed? Do you think you could PM me any sources please...🥺 I would owe you my life (or death haha)

Last edited:
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
Are there ever any "new" sources that come up from time to time?
I am also desperate. In physical pain and suffering 24/7 now. When do PMs get unlocked? I feel like I am 5 days too late for this. It's a horrible feeling.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Are there ever any "new" sources that come up from time to time?

I am also desperate. In physical pain and suffering 24/7 now. When do PMs get unlocked? I feel like I am 5 days too late for this. It's a horrible feeling.
I think my PMs were unlocked maybe after a week?

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
Oh wow. That's a long time. Do you know if new sources come up all the time? Did someone PM you this source? I saw a guy post about SN from SD and say he was PMd the source but the message was posted the day after he joined so that did make me wonder if it was legit or a scam. Your cc info hasn't been compromised?

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Oh wow. That's a long time. Do you know if new sources come up all the time? Did someone PM you this source? I saw a guy post about SN from SD and say he was PMd the source but the message was posted the day after he joined so that did make me wonder if it was legit or a scam. Your cc info hasn't been compromised?
Someone PM'd me a question, and I asked them their source and they told me. I don't know any other sources 😭 I'm not sure if my CC is compromised, I guess I have to just keep checking for charges

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I placed an order for SN on SD three days ago, but they sent me an email saying they canceled my order yesterday. Even though they sent an email before that they shipped it. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have another source that ships to the US they can PM me please? I'm super desperate, I really really would appreciate it😭
I've ordered twice from that source, was the payment successful? were you charged or refunded at all?

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
My guess is scam maybe? This is part of what I am afraid about.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
I've ordered twice from that source, was the payment successful? were you charged or refunded at all?
I'll PM you where I ordered from, maybe it's not the same. I was charged but not refunded yet.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I tried to order from SD multiple times but my card would not process and I was sent order cancelations as well. Different problem I know. I guess keep watching your card for a refund and also have you tried e mailing them? I e mailed them and got a response. Worth a try. SD according to posts here was legit. I ended up ordering from another source that ships to US. My order is in transit.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
I tried to order from SD multiple times but my card would not process and I was sent order cancelations as well. Different problem I know. I guess keep watching your card for a refund and also have you tried e mailing them? I e mailed them and got a response. Worth a try. SD according to posts here was legit. I ended up ordering from another source that ships to US. My order is in transit.
Yes I've emailed them asking why it was cancelled. Could you PM me your other source? I'll PM you what the SD site is I ordered from, maybe I didn't order from the correct site?

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
Can I ask if someone PMd you the new source? Does it have a mailing tracking number? That would be absolutely essential for me. Did you get a refund from SD?
Yes I've emailed them asking why it was cancelled. Could you PM me your other source? I'll PM you what the SD site is I ordered from, maybe I didn't order from the correct site?
When I get PMs, can I pm you?

Last edited:
L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Can I ask if someone PMd you the new source? Does it have a mailing tracking number? That would be absolutely essential for me. Did you get a refund from SD?

When I get PMs, can I pm you?
Yes,I was PM'd the source.Yes,it has a tracking number. SD never charged me. My transaction wouldn't process.

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
T
Yes,I was PM'd the source.Yes,it has a tracking number. SD never charged me. My transaction wouldn't process.
Thank you for responding . I am feeling quite sad about all of this.....it doesn't seem like a reliable source exists to be shipped here.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
You had a tracking number? That's the only thing that I can cling onto for hope, that they gave me a tracking number and it says the process to ship has begun, but if you got a tracking number too then 😔 Also could you please PM me your other source you ordered from? 🥺

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
T

Thank you for responding . I am feeling quite sad about all of this.....it doesn't seem like a reliable source exists to be shipped here.
Where are you located? Your account is new. Post, interact and get to know other members. It will help you find what you seek.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
Where are you located? Your account is new. Post, interact and get to know other members. It will help you find what you seek.
I'm in the US. It seems others are having trouble getting a source also? I should have done this weeks ago. I tried to create an acct a week ago but didn't give enough information so it denied me. Thank you for being kind. I'm really in a bad position with so many health issues and chronic pain.

Where are you located?

S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023

I don't know, their site is still up. Maybe I was scammed? Do you think you could PM me any sources please...🥺 I would owe you my life (or death haha)

It's a legit source, I found it on my own back in Dec. Considering your comment count is so low, I'm assuming someone could have easily passed it on to a pro lifer who reported it. (There's a post about someone admitting to doing this whenever a source was found, and it would shut down immediately). Orrrr it's possible there may be a mistake in your address or funds.. who knows

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
It's a legit source, I found it on my own back in Dec. Considering your comment count is so low, I'm assuming someone could have easily passed it on to a pro lifer who reported it. (There's a post about someone admitting to doing this whenever a source was found, and it would shut down immediately). Orrrr it's possible there may be a mistake in your address or funds.. who knows
Curious if you know if there are other sources out there or are we just sol?

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I'm in the US. It seems others are having trouble getting a source also? I should have done this weeks ago. I tried to create an acct a week ago but didn't give enough information so it denied me. Thank you for being kind. I'm really in a bad position with so many health issues and chronic pain.

Where are you located?
I am in the US as well. No. Cal. to be exact. I have posted a thread in Partners Forum. Might want to check it out.

S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
I am in the US as well. No. Cal. to be exact. I have posted a thread in Partners Forum. Might want to check it out.
Thank you for your kindness. I will take a look. Oops, update...realized this was for someone else. I am also in the US though.

Last edited:
dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
My address is correct, and my credit card was charged, so I don't think it's those things

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Update!!

I don't know how to edit my original post, but tl;dr it was a false alarm! I was just being stupid. Apparently I made two orders (even though I thought I only made one), and only one of those was cancelled. Sorry for the confusion! I'll post a test of the SN once I get it. 🤞 Fingers crossed