W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
Hi all,

The Erskine Bridge used to be a favourite jumping-off spot for CTB in Scotland. Now, there are baffles in place to prevent jumping.

I cannot think of anywhere south of Inverness as attractive or as certain as the Erskine Bridge.

Going into the wilds of Glencoe or around Findhorn to CTB by exposure is an option, but maybe less guaranteed.

I'll be in Scotland for a while this Autumn - any suggestions as to good CTB spots/options?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and raindrop9
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Forth road bridge is supposed to be really good, significant drop albeit into water but the reports I've seen describe it as like hitting concrete from that height.
It's currently a very tempting location for me my only issue is its a fair way for my body to be recovered and sent back down to the sorta Yorkshire area for a funeral and such. I'm looking into how that and other costs will work after I'm gone.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, wasted__life__23 and raindrop9
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Nip down south and enjoy the shear drop views at Perth, from Kinnoull Hill

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, wasted__life__23, helllcreator and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hi all,

The Erskine Bridge used to be a favourite jumping-off spot for CTB in Scotland. Now, there are baffles in place to prevent jumping.

I cannot think of anywhere south of Inverness as attractive or as certain as the Erskine Bridge.

Going into the wilds of Glencoe or around Findhorn to CTB by exposure is an option, but maybe less guaranteed.

I'll be in Scotland for a while this Autumn - any suggestions as to good CTB spots/options?
Death by exposure would definitely be possible in this neck of the woods.
I went hiking around Fort William area a few years ago in November.
Camped out for the night around the Ben Nevis area.
Woke up shivering despite being wrapped up in my thermals and a mountaineers sleeping bag.

Reactions: wasted__life__23
W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
Woke up shivering despite being wrapped up in my thermals and a mountaineers sleeping bag.

I have heard about this - the mountains would be a beautiful last sight, too. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

I have heard about this - the mountains would be a beautiful last sight, too. Thank you!
You are welcome.
Yes, it's definitely beautiful - yet deadly !