• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I really want to die. But im scared my boyfriend does the same as me, im so scared of dying. Im such a cry baby. Im so annoying. Im so ugly. I hate my life. I just want to die. I wish im pretty in my next life.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I really want to die. But im scared my boyfriend does the same as me, im so scared of dying. Im such a cry baby. Im so annoying. Im so ugly. I hate my life. I just want to die. I wish im pretty in my next life.
Hate to ask but what is the reason for you wanting to pass? Is it not feeling good enough for your partner or losing them? Is it a self hatred thing or wanting/expecting more from another life or is it gender dysphoria? If it's something i'm missing or i'm wrong please do tell i'd like to support or help in any way i can if possible

Reactions: Worndown

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Hate to ask but what is the reason for you wanting to pass? Is it not feeling good enough for your partner or losing them? Is it a self hatred thing or wanting/expecting more from another life or is it gender dysphoria? If it's something i'm missing or i'm wrong please do tell i'd like to support or help in any way i can if possible
I want to pass because i don't love myself, i lost a lot of friends, im not biologically male, and bc im tired.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I want to pass because i don't love myself, i lost a lot of friends, im not biologically male, and bc im tired.
Why did you lose your friends? And why do you hate yourself so? Wouldn't you feel bad leaving your boyfriend behind i'm sure you should aleast talk to him about this before leaving

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Why did you lose your friends? And why do you hate yourself so? Wouldn't you feel bad leaving your boyfriend behind i'm sure you should aleast talk to him about this before leaving
i got really mad at them and told them to die, i hate myself bc im fat, ugly and annoying. Im already TALKING tô him

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
i got really mad at them and told them to die, i hate myself bc im fat, ugly and annoying. Im already TALKING tô him
Seems like you have emotional issues,honestly I relate i pushed away my best friend because of my outbursts…you feel you make these mistakes often and not sure you can improve or change?

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i'm sorry you're in these circumstances, but i hope you can find peace beyond this pain.

i understand really well the self-image issues and losing friends, and also trans dilemma.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Th
i'm sorry you're in these circumstances, but i hope you can find peace beyond this pain.

i understand really well the self-image issues and losing friends, and also trans dilemma.
Thank you, im also sorry for you. I hope you find peace too.

• Hugs
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi