• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
Rachel74 will no doubt have other profiles on here. I used to chat to Rachel74, thinking I was chatting to a 'fellow Brit'. Of course I have no idea who was behind the profile. A guy from somewhere totally different for all I know. What I do know is that the same person is probably on here now trying to befriend and scam other members. Probably a female profile, possibly with an age similar to 45 or so. We all need to keep vigilant and see if we can catch this scammer out as he tries to repeat his sick efforts. I do have a couple of ideas already...

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Personally, I have some details on some scammers provided to me by fellow members. I feel in what I leave behind for the authorities regarding my notes, I might leave these details. It won't take long for their financial forensic teams to follow the money trail. My research on the subject shows that they can even get to the point that it will go to a photo of someone taking money out of an atm machine or ip adresses of the online management of the money.

W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
Rachel74 will no doubt have other profiles on here. I used to chat to Rachel74, thinking I was chatting to a 'fellow Brit'. Of course I have no idea who was behind the profile. A guy from somewhere totally different for all I know. What I do know is that the same person is probably on here now trying to befriend and scam other members. Probably a female profile, possibly with an age similar to 45 or so. We all need to keep vigilant and see if we can catch this scammer out as he tries to repeat his sick efforts. I do have a couple of ideas already...

This is very upsetting to hear. I did not speak to her for long but I asked about her N powder and said I would get back to her in a month or so when I had the funds. Luckily she was outed by then.
Shame on her and anyone who exploits the vulnerabilities of others. I guess this is a lesson to be vigiliant and do NOT buy from anyone on here because not everyone has common decency.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
B

bukowski

Nov 3, 2019
Personally, I have some details on some scammers provided to me by fellow members. I feel in what I leave behind for the authorities regarding my notes, I might leave these details. It won't take long for their financial forensic teams to follow the money trail. My research on the subject shows that they can even get to the point that it will go to a photo of someone taking money out of an atm machine or ip adresses of the online management of the money.

Do you not have enough evidence to present to the admins to get them banned?

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do you not have enough evidence to present to the admins to get them banned?
I mean authorities. I'm off this planet soon enough and if I can put some scum in the target sights of authorities, I would class it as a public service. I have enough details on one to start a forensic money trail investigation. That person could go down for a list of crimes ranging from (weirdly) money laundering if they gave false details in setting up their money collection account to conspiracy with intent. The other idiot left enough details that I even have enough information that I worked out how to send them a christmas card if I wanted to.

Banning people does nothing, they will come back under a different name. Have to hit them harder than they hit hit you.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Thank you for going after them. I hope the authorities respond.

Unfortunately, there will always be scammers on here which is why this thread should be re-pinned.
But would they go after them or would they go after this site- if their scamming is taking place here- could it effect both negatively I mean?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
But would they go after them or would they go after this site- if their scamming is taking place here- could it effect both negatively I mean?
This site would be safe otherwise I would not be doing it. Already checked. Such as facebook and the likes are not liable for scams as it is not their business. Sites like Amazon, ebay etc would be as they are marketplaces.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It is worth mentioning what these scams are for educational purposes incase someone else picks up the baton so to speak.

One is buying Bitcoins and/or buying something on the Dark Web if you don't know how to do it. Either way, you send money to a member here, you have probably lost it.

The other scam that may be in action right now is someone sharing an email address for another supplier of N. The member will look extremely cautious and run the confidence trick of using phrases such as "I am trusting you with this information". They may even ask you to do a video call with them. This is part of the elaborate confidence trick as it really seems they are doing you a favour. You will then get an email address, they offer to sell you N, you send money and then you lose the money.

We should give thanks and praise to those who come forward with this information. It can't be easy being a victim which is why we must work together to help members both new and old not to become future victims.

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I mean authorities. I'm off this planet soon enough and if I can put some scum in the target sights of authorities, I would class it as a public service. I have enough details on one to start a forensic money trail investigation. That person could go down for a list of crimes ranging from (weirdly) money laundering if they gave false details in setting up their money collection account to conspiracy with intent. The other idiot left enough details that I even have enough information that I worked out how to send them a christmas card if I wanted to.

would you be willing to disclose what you've learned so that those details are preserved after you intend to leave, PM me if so because i was looking into this too

eww wait theres more than 1 ?

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
would you be willing to disclose what you've learned so that those details are preserved after you intend to leave, PM me if so because i was looking into this too

eww wait theres more than 1 ?
The best and correct way is to keep the mods up to date with any suspicious activity. Also, without naming name, post here with the content of the suspected scam, but not the member name. let the mods deal with the member in the correct way.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
The best and correct way is to keep the mods up to date with any suspicious activity. Also, without naming name, post here with the content of the suspected scam, but not the member name. let the mods deal with the member in the correct way.

but like you say simply banning the accounts isn't going to stop the culprit making more

all im saying is if you have identifying information about a scammer you should forward that to the mods or at least someone else you trust, so that if nothing comes of your notifying the authorities the first time then you can pass the baton on to someone else if the scams continue in your absence

also makes sure at least one of us has the capacity to keep reporting this individual(s) as i doubt the police will bother to respond unless they get periodic reports

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Since I still see people asking or talking about B I think it's important to warn people, so I'm gonna say this once more:

B is gone. He isn't listed in the PPeH anymore. He stopped all communication and vanished, so If you are in contact with any "B" right now it means you do not have the right email adress and are probably being scammed.

I got that information from an EI member and saw a screenshot of the updated PPeH. Please do not ask me to send it to you, I wont. I sent it to a mod here so if he's willing to back me up on this he's welcome. Be careful out there.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

Banning people does nothing, they will come back under a different name. Have to hit them harder than they hit hit you.
My concern would be : would this bring unwanted attention to this forum ?
This forum is a literal life-saver (hmm, hold on a sec.....) for a LOT of people.
Anything that would risk this forum has to be considered a BAD thing.....

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
My concern would be : would this bring unwanted attention to this forum ?
This forum is a literal life-saver (hmm, hold on a sec.....) for a LOT of people.
Anything that would risk this forum has to be considered a BAD thing.....
That actually made me laugh out loud. So a scammer is not 'unwanted attention'? As I said before, done some research, this board is not liable. It even has 'no marketplace' clearly written in its rules. I have seen the effect scammers have had on the vulnerable members here and heard their stories.

To also think that this site is also not being monitored on a frequent basis is also rather short sighted.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
That actually made me laugh out loud. So a scammer is not 'unwanted attention'? As I said before, done some research, this board is not liable. It even has 'no marketplace' clearly written in its rules. I have seen the effect scammers have had on the vulnerable members here and heard their stories.

To also think that this site is also not being monitored on a frequent basis is also rather short sighted.
My thought was it's still better to have this site even though there may be some scammers here (as terrible as that is), than to not have this site, which would leave a huge number of people in dire straits.
I guess you better understand the legal framework than me regarding whether this site could get shut down, but I hope you're certain in that regard, because as we know authorities can have a tendency to interpret laws in the way that suits them....
Your "Laugh out loud" seems a bit aggressive. I was just trying to raise a concern.
If my concern is unfounded then that's great, and people can just explain why it's unfounded...

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
My thought was it's still better to have this site even though there may be some scammers here (as terrible as that is), than to not have this site, which would leave a huge number of people in dire straits.
I guess you better understand the legal framework than me regarding whether this site could get shut down, but I hope you're certain in that regard, because as we know authorities can have a tendency to interpret laws in the way that suits them....
Your "Laugh out loud" seems a bit aggressive. I was just trying to raise a concern.
If my concern is unfounded then that's great, and people can just explain why it's unfounded...
Have you spoken to someone who had very little money left in their savings and lost it to a scammer? The aftermath that causes to that individual? If you have then you will understand my aggression.

Scammers are at work right now and we need to keep telling members both new and old. I see the mods working hard only recently deleting threads where it is obvious that someone is scamming. But the big danger is what goes on in private. Scammers cold calling members with the promise of an email address of of someone who can get them N. Telling them that it has to be a secret. Building the confidence trick of going down the route of having a skype call or something similar to build up the pretence. All this happens in pm and the mods can't do anything unless the report button gets hit.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I fully agree that whatever can be done to work against scammers should be done, provided that can be done without causing more harm than good. I was simply wondering whether contacting L.E. was the best way of going about that....

I'm not saying it isn't the best way, I was simply suggesting a possible area of concern. If that concern is not valid, then it can be explained why it's not valid, without needing to belittle the person raising the concern.

The work you have clearly put in on the matter is outstanding and worthy of huge praise, but that shouldn't mean that someone isn't allowed to make a point, and for a courteous exchange to ensue...

Some people on this forum might want to CTB because of the shitty way they have been treated in the past.
We should try (as best we can) to ensure we are not treating each other in a shitty way on this forum, although I appreciate that we're all imperfect and we all have off days, so I'm not trying to condemn anyone...

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Caution needed re reporting scammers as they may have personal information about the people they scammed which may get those people into problems . The scammers will not hesitaTE TO lie and blaMe others ....

Thanks for pointing that out, but based on Stan's post the scammer(s) will soon have more to fear than we do!

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
D is Domingo. He has conned his way into PPH by deceiving Exit and Philip. He is not reliable like A and many have reported in this forum that he is a confirmed con man. Be aware!

Aah yes long known scammer domingo why he still is in the pph is weird. He scammed from the start