• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

errorcode404

errorcode404

Apr 5, 2023
Only get your N from A people (maybe B too but me personally I would buy from A) yes it may get confiscated by the authorities depending on what country you are ordering from but people (mostly who live in the U.S) got their N successfully from A without any problems.
Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to access your bio? Thank you :)
Hello everyone.

I am very "happy" to be here (say, grateful that I was approved and relieved that such a space exists, where we can all share).
I would like to thank the mods, the active participants and anyone who contributed and shared.

I also noticed that people do not fight, call one another names or act aggressively. I even saw a message mentioning explicitely that most of us are where we are now due to the way society treats us, due to violence and the way we were put down. Therefore we should treat one another with kindness.
Well, I completely subscribe to that.

Now, to get to the core of the matter, I've read the 10 pages this Megathread has (that is, very single message if I haven't missed any).

In fact, I have been scammed via top-up card, while attempting to buy N on Telegram.

The last message on this thread dating back from January (so 6 months ago, almost to the day), can anyone tell me if they know of a (new) trusted source, please?

Many thanks.

P.S.: Also, very important where on this forum can I find the PPeH for June 2023? (I am younger than 50).
If you find an answer let me know!

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to access your bio? Thank you :)

If you find an answer let me know!
I wouldn't trust any sources of N right now in this current climate we are living in (anti-suicide). All legitimate sources have dried up, and any that you do happen to find are more than likely to be 100% scam.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere