• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys,

be careful, there is a person here on sasu, that will tell you about an N source with a label called E*******. I wont tell the name of this person and I also wont type the name of the product. The source exists and it is important to protect it, but this person Iam talking about offers to buy the product in Colombia, travel to different countries and selling it there for astronomic prices, around 10000 ā‚¬, less when you split it with someone. Its a scam! This person takes advantage of your suffering like all the other scammers do!

If you really want to get the product, you should better head there for yourself to buy it. Don't buy from that selfish shady greedy person! Iam glad I didn't and can warn you about it.

• Informative
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, Finalnight, madasco and 10 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
He talked to me, i was asking me money to travel to Canada , so he can give it to me.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Finalnight, chestnut, DeadHead and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I prefer to go to the country , i found the source , does anybody know about E source for N. Do they ship to other country? It says its injectable ? Can you drink it anyway , im not a junkie , i wouldn't know what to do loll

The site is in spanish , i might try to order tomorrow because im too tired tonight and my spanish is like 2 out of 10, i will let you know , its 60$ a bottle.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I prefer to go to the country , i found the source , does anybody know about E source for N. Do they ship to other country? It says its injectable ? Can you drink it anyway , im not a junkie , i wouldn't know what to do loll

The site is in spanish , i might try to order tomorrow because im too tired tonight and my spanish is like 2 out of 10, i will let you know , its 60$ a bottle.
I also know the website, but there are more than this one. They arent the only ones to sell it, but most of them are more strict and require a prescription. Some are fine when you pay higher prices, but you need to speak spanish and should... look like you could be an inhabitant, ist important for trust.

They wont ship it, its way too risky. And you shouldnt ask them too suspicious and writing emails and so on, thats a risk for the source.

By the way: That scammer person told me, that he called the source to shut it down, just because I planned to go there by myself. There you can see, how evil this person is!

• Wow
Reactions: chestnut, mrelief82 and DeadHead
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I finally tried with google translate, they only ship to usa and ecuador.

Was his name Timing ? His story was unbelievable, he said he is from France , and when i tried to speak french to him , nothing loll

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, Esokabat and DeadHead
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I finally tried with google translate, they only ship to usa and ecuador.

Was his name Timing ? His story was unbelievable, he said he is from France , and when i tried to speak french to him , nothing loll
I figured he was a scammer he offered to go to Peru and bring me bottles of N for 11k but he told me he was from Malaysia

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Esokabat, DeadHead and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I figured he was a scammer he offered to go to Peru and bring me bottles of N for 10k but he told me he was from Malaysia
I cant believe somebody will fall for this , i hope not , loosing 10k when you are already suicidal, that guy is pure evil.

Reactions: m4rius, Ernest1964, _Minsk and 4 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Did you report this to the mods at all rather than making a post on here? Don't leave him alone doing his thing. Get his ass banned.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, _Minsk, hopeless08 and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why did non of you report this person?
Please do

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, _Minsk, Lostandlooking and 7 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Please report this person and any private messages to the moderation team immediately...

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, locked*n*loaded, _Minsk and 7 others
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Agree with previous poster, report to mods.
That said, anyone who falls for someone on here offering anything doesn't have good judgement.
Use common sense and critical analysis people!

Reactions: 0000000000000, nozomu, ctvunny and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
why are you hiding a scammer name? and why didn't you report him to the mods? come on man

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, nozomu, Myforevercharlie and 6 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Trade only with N seller that approved from Exit International. All others are scammers.

Reactions: _Minsk
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
why are you hiding a scammer name?
there are two good reasons for that:

1. Anyone will be more cautious about that specific behaviour. When I post the name, everyone will only focus on that name and not possible other accounts this person is about to open.
2. To save the source. The source is/was real and now sadly connected to this guy.

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I figured he was a scammer he offered to go to Peru and bring me bottles of N for 11k but he told me he was from Malaysia
I spoke with that guy for some time. He was not a scammer. He was a guy down on his luck. He was in large debts from loan sharks.
He knew N source and was trying to make money to pay of his debt
He was not able to make money fast enough.
He CTB'b few weeks ago using N.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy and Immensevoid
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I spoke with that guy for some time. He was not a scammer. He was a guy down on his luck. He was in large debts from loan sharks.
He CTB'b few weeks ago using N
He CTB'b few weeks ago using N.
I was talking to him couple days ago he didn't ctb.

Reactions: chestnut, Esokabat, DeadHead and 2 others
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
The guy Iam talking about is alive and still active. Be careful! He claims he would CTB but he won't.

Reactions: DeadHead and notahappygirl
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
The guy Iam talking about is alive and still active. Be careful! He claims he would CTB but he won't.
But how do you know this is a scammer? If we talk about same person he didnt want any money in advance, only when you exchange the bottleā€¦ he seemed genuine to Me tbh, i couldnt decide if i want to go for it so he said just talk about different things not N anymore and then day after No account anymore ..

S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
I got my N from him. He's legit, I've met up with him physically. He did actually take his N, but survived. He managed to find a job and went back to Europe after he survived. He's just in a cycle. He actually flies to South America, but can only bring two bottles at a time, hence the price.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy and divinemistress36
RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
@Steve I'm sorry but how on Earth do you survive N?

Reactions: notahappygirl
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I got my N from him. He's legit, I've met up with him physically. He did actually take his N, but survived. He managed to find a job and went back to Europe after he survived. He's just in a cycle. He actually flies to South America, but can only bring two bottles at a time, hence the price.
Can you share more about how he survive N?

I have N and will attempt soon. Makes me worried

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Well if you tell someone 10 mins after you ingest it then you might survive.
The case study says that man ingested it impulsively hence his SI kicked in and he told his mum who started CPR right away.
That's why he survived.

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Just wow...
I knew this guy who had those private conversations with him. He showed me the chat logs, where he was laughing about how much money he is making out of this scam. He also keeps telling his clients, that they have to decide fast, because he would commit soon. He did that a lot of times, a really sinister bad character. Then, after people found out about his source and told him about it, he decided to contact the source to shut down its service for "E", so that others aren't able to get it by themselves, it was a risk to his income he made to pay all his debts he had/has. And there are people that never got their N.

So... Is he running out of victims or why do you response in this old thread, just to let us ALL know, that he survived and is still active?
Let me guess: We need to decide soon, because he might commit again soon or his source is running out of E.
Congratulations on getting N!

S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
Hmm, well, I got my N. But I was located pretty close to where he was.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I haven't found a single N source anywhere that isn't a scammer. Happy Endings Incorporated was one of the worst. Personally I think it definitely doesn't hurt to have some on hand as a last resort but for now comfort meds and borboun are all I need seeing I'm not ready to end things just yet. If nothing else I'd like to encourage you not to attempt. Things ALWAYS get better. Plus, this life is meant to be hard and is a learning experience. Once you cross over you'll be proud that you stuck it out. You'll have forever on the other side or to choose other lifetimes so make the most of this one even though things seem hopeless now.

Sry, but that is pro life bs. I know your intention is good, but it really triggers me when someone is trying to convince me religious after life crap. You can believe in whatever you want if it makes you feel better, thats fine. Iam happy for everyone who finds his/her courage and power in god or something, thats good for you, but stop this missionary bs, its extremely annoying. I almost died in my comatose state and no, there is nothing! Your brain stops functioning, its over. And daaare you to tell me now, its because I dont believe in god. :P

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and DeIetedUser4739