• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Yeah I 100% believe in the afterlife and that there is a reason for our existence on this earth. I'm sharing from this specific video exactly what I believe. I also believe there's a huge disconnect from the afterlife on this earth and that this life is meant to be hard. It's a learning experience with a great amount of suffering. So you can completely disregard it if you want but if it gives one person hope then that is a beautiful thing. There is no punishment from God or harm from not believing. The choice is ultimately yours to make.
Please don't preach pro life bs on the Suicide Discussion. People that post on this forum are not looking for recovery, check the Recovery forum for that and, even so, I don't think preaching about God or your beliefs will do any good. People are in a suicide forum ffs, if we want to hear your kind of spiel we go anywhere else on the internet.

Just not a good move to talk that way in Sasu, you're not dealing with your average depressed person, people here have been through hell and empty words like those mean nothing and are just hurtful.

Reactions: Alessa, DeIetedUser4739 and UmbraDweller
M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
Please don't preach pro life bs on the Suicide Discussion. People that post on this forum are not looking for recovery, check the Recovery forum for that and, even so, I don't think preaching about God or your beliefs will do any good. People are in a suicide forum ffs, if we want to hear your kind of spiel we go anywhere else on the internet.

Just not a good move to talk that way in Sasu, you're not dealing with your average depressed person, people here have been through hell and empty words like those mean nothing and are just hurtful.
This video is about the afterlife and what you will experience when you cross over. I know this is a gloom and doom format but nothing wrong with sharing and being open to other viewpoints. Whether you choose life is ultimately up to you but there is hope no matter what direction you choose to go. I can share stories of suffering with you and believe me I understand what you're going through. But knowing that there's an afterlife with limitless possibilities makes the challenges on this earth at least somewhat easier to bear.

• Yay!
Reactions: Alessa
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
there are two good reasons for that:

1. Anyone will be more cautious about that specific behaviour. When I post the name, everyone will only focus on that name and not possible other accounts this person is about to open.
2. To save the source. The source is/was real and now sadly connected to this guy.
You should not take people for absolute morons you know.
Just report. If this haven is threatened a lot of people will have even more less left.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain