Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
What?

It's a slow process. That's how it works and it is working.. literally everything we have predicted has happened and it's still happening. They planned the pandemic years ago. They had to make it convincing obviously otherwise people wouldn't stand for it. Much easier to herd the cattle when spirits are down. Have to convince us it's for our own benefit. They don't give a flying fook about us. Frankly I don't care whether people think I'm off my tits or not. It's the fact of it that's most depressing. The clues have been everywhere this year they have literally been rubbing our faces in it and still people go Baa baaa baaa listen to media, do what our oh so trusty governments say nod, nod, chink, chink. That's what I find most depressing and yet hilariously ironic at the same time. It's stupid. Watch what happens if you're gonna stick around like I say I don't give a sheet what people think of me. We are all victims in this, I am just aware of the fact. I wish I wasn't but hey that's half of the reason I want to CTB in the first place. Just don't mock me for not bending over arse in the air with my cheeks spread like the rest. March on.

I'm not mocking you. I agree that things that were predicted are happening, but they're not happening in the way they were predicted. There's also a lot of stuff that was predicted that hasn't happened, and never will. Such as a staged alien invasion.

I've been paying attention to conspiracy theories since the '90s. I used to be a little obsessed with them. I know them all. I've become more skeptical as I've aged and seen most of them not come to fruition, to be replaced with new theories. I take it all with a grain of salt now.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Lupgevif and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry that message wasn't specially aimed at you it was meant to be a thread post but I've not had much sleep so I'm getting sloppy

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
But Gates funded it (whatever it is) and some of us know his stance on eugenics. They will profit, he paid for it, we are the obeying monkeys and so the agenda is further fulfilled.
Bill Gates is not a eugenist . He talked of decreasing population by better health care and education because as healthcare improves people choose to have less babies because their children tend to survive for longer . He has donated 45 billion dollars for health care . Why would he do that if he was a eugenist ?
That's how it works and it is working.. literally everything we have predicted has happened and it's still happening. They planned the pandemic years
Science can predict pandemics up to a certain extent, mainly because we have been subject to so many pandemics over the years . The bubonic plague being a notable example which had 4 outbreaks and wiped out a chunk of the population. We were even infected with a diffrent strain of coronavirus in 2003 ( SARSCOV-1) It was only a matter of time when a more deadly virus would come around and cause a pandemic. Most infectious disease agree that we don't have the technology to create a deadly virus in a lab.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Lupgevif and Midnight-rain
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Bill Gates is not a eugenist . He talked of decreasing population by better health care and education because as healthcare improves people choose to have less babies because their children tend to survive for longer .

Science can predict pandemics up to a certain extent, mainly because we have been subject to so many pandemics over the years . The bubonic plague being a notable example which had 4 outbreaks and wiped out a chunk of the population. We were even infected with a diffrent strain of coronavirus in 2003 ( SARSCOV-1) It was only a matter of time when a more deadly virus would come around and cause a pandemic. Most infectious disease agree that we don't have the technology to create a deadly virus in a lab.
I virus that is so deadly you need to be "tested" for it?
Also how many thousands did he kill with his polio vaccine?

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Also how many thousands did he kill with his polio vaccine?
The video is not playing , but if it is a reference to polio vaccines harming people in India , It's a false claim .
"
According to the report, a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) is "directly proportional to doses of oral polio received". BMGF funds polio eradication programmes.

But while NPAFP cases () did increase in the mid-2000s, it doesn't mean polio vaccine was necessarily the cause. As per a "BBC News" report published in 2013, polio is just one of many causes, with other viruses and bacteria also responsible for a sharp rise of acute flaccid paralysis cases in India.
"

Source: https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-chec...olio-vaccine-disabled-kids-1707666-2020-08-04
It is deadly for old people.

Reactions: NightmareTour and Midnight-rain
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
It wasn't but a very interesting video none the less. I have a chart too!
This chart shows that less people are dying in hospital than usual and more people are dying at home of un-rona-related deaths.

Reactions: Disappointered
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
They were saying the same thing as far back as Bush senior's presidency, and all through the '90s.

They don't have to trick us into accepting something insidious. They'll just make a phone app for it, and everyone will want to have it. Like Facebook - literally the most intrusive bullshit ever foisted on us, yet how many of you still have Facebook accounts? They're selling us our shackles, and we can't wait to stand in line to be the first to buy them.
Documents. You are talking about documents.

Reactions: Good4Nothing