T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Mate I don't see what difference it makes at all when theres 1000 kids in the local school and they don't have to wear them - and they don't, the teachers can't force them.

They're supposed to be separated into year and class bubbles, but before school and after, and during class change overs they're all intermingling like buggery.

It's going to spread like a wildfire, if indeed it's as bad as they say it is.

Life.Journey.Unknown

Life.Journey.Unknown

I'm not strong enough for life.
Feb 24, 2020
Tomorrow at 12pm is another protest/demonstration by Stand Up X at Trafalgar Square, London.

It will be interesting to see how many turn up and also to see if it gets shown on mainstream news and media.

Information about it here https://www.standupx.info/

Life.Journey.Unknown

Life.Journey.Unknown

I'm not strong enough for life.
Feb 24, 2020
Hi everyone, just wondering how everyone is feeling and coping?

I'm feeling sad and worried still. Anxiety, uncertainty. Trying to understand what's happening.

I'm unsure about this Track and Trace app (Uk specifically, but also other countries who have it).
I'm worried that it's the first stages of the global digital ID that I spoke about in my first post here.

I try to see things from both sides so I can understand things better and make up my own mind.
I see places (pubs, hair salons, gyms) that require you to scan an app so you can enter.
I just think that soon everyone will NEED to download that app to enter shops and supermarkets. I'm sure there will be people that don't want to download the app, or maybe they are unsure about it. But eventually those people will HAVE to give in and download it just to be part of society and shop for food etc.

Then the "digital health passport" will be brought in. Requiring people to be tested and vaccinated so as to acquire a "freedoms pass" allowing them to access essential services like health care and food shopping.

Am I over-thinking this whole situation and coming to conclusions, or is there a possible truth in how this is developing?

If anyone feels like giving me some input/advice, that's cool, I'd appreciate it. Please no name-calling or hostilities, I'm just a normal person with anxiety and depression who is trying to understand life at the moment. The world seems to be changing so fast and I feel worried.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Love and strength to you all.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and TheQ22
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Am I over-thinking this whole situation and coming to conclusions, or is there a possible truth in how this is developing?
No, you're not over-thinking it.
In fact, you could even be under-thinking it. China-style social credit system, digital microchipping, phasing out of all cash transactions, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength..
What's happening now is just a sort of test to see how people comply to rampant government authoritarianism, paternalism and overreach.

I personally can't cope with it and don't want to live in the brave new world they are preparing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life.Journey.Unknown and TheQ22
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I kind of have my opinion and it's too crazy to share. But there is one thing i can drawn. This sh*t pissed alot of serious people. I can't even imagine what will happen with those s*ckers in the who. Governments have power over most regular people. Those people that i mean don't care about the regular ones and their rockstars. So it will be fun and completely logical.