T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
People have called me paranoid for years , i pay cash for everything , I only have 2 direct debits because that's the only way i can pay those two , i have never had a phone contract and just have top up phones , i dont have store "club" cards " , every time they ask if i have one , i say "no i like to shop anonymously and i go into the city centre once a month to pay my mortgage cash , it usually confuses the teller . I pay all my utilities cash too .
I dont have facebook or any of that crap either . This "virus" is also a way to get rid of cash transaction too i think , Halfords motor stores where only taking card payments , Asda/walmart only have 3 cash tills now . And dont even get me started on Alexa .
Alexa spies on you - anyone who has one of them is nuts.

Although they probably eavesdrop on us through the mic on the mobile too.

Reactions: Enabran255, esse_est_percipi, marcusuk63 and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
half or more of the population will willfully accept the new rules and measures because of their fear.

And the other half have no choice not to submit if they want to survive, and for most, survival and free movement relies on interacting with others. Already where I live in Mexico, I cannot enter the grocery store if I don't wear a mask and submit to having my temperature checked by a security guard at the door. A year ago, I could not get on an airplane if I didn't submit to the biometric face recognition technology before boarding.

But I see what you're saying about fear. It's used to manipulate people. The virus is the monster, and people who don't buy into it become monsters. Sharon Stone's sister got COVID and she went on a rant that people who refuse to wear masks are to blame. To me, she is a symptom of how that thinking happens and also spreads.

It's one thing to not be a sheep, but there is no practical way to fight back and survive. It's like the mark of the beast, not being able to participate in society unless one wears a mask or, potentially, doesn't submit to a vaccine. As I said in my rant, my personal fear is that I can't even escape tyranny through death. I try to set aside the fear as I know fear interferes with cognitive functioning, but fuck, realistically, when looking at this whole picture, I don't know if I'm more screwed to stay alive or to check out, because I don't know if I'm really checking out. It's like Orwell and Huxley and every other distopyian oracle combined, and because of that, I can't help but see that this seems to have been planned in stages for an extremely long time. It's all so...perverted, obscene, offensive at the deepest levels of the spirit. And whoever or whatever is behind it would have to know that, I think, would have to get off on it, otherwise there wouldn't be this level of spiritual, mental and emotional torture. I think about the prisoners in Guantanmo, and how some of the torturers may have thought they were doing it for reasons of good, but the spirit knows when something is offensive, no matter the reason for doing it.

I went off on a rant again. It wasn't directed at you. I'm just disgusted and sickened, and feeling impotent. Which, as you alluded to, can cause people to react and then fall right into a pre-planned trap. And I fear that even my suicide, a rational as well as emotion-driven response as a protective measure for the self, could land me in a pre-planned trap.

• Love
Reactions: Life.Journey.Unknown, Dreamless Sleep, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
And the other half have no choice not to submit if they want to survive, and for most, survival and free movement relies on interacting with others. Already where I live in Mexico, I cannot enter the grocery store if I don't wear a mask and submit to having my temperature checked by a security guard at the door. A year ago, I could not get on an airplane if I didn't submit to the biometric face recognition technology before boarding.

But I see what you're saying about fear. It's used to manipulate people. The virus is the monster, and people who don't buy into it become monsters. Sharon Stone's sister got COVID and she went on a rant that people who refuse to wear masks are to blame. To me, she is a symptom of how that thinking happens and also spreads.

It's one thing to not be a sheep, but there is no practical way to fight back and survive. It's like the mark of the beast, not being able to participate in society unless one wears a mask or, potentially, doesn't submit to a vaccine. As I said in my rant, my personal fear is that I can't even escape tyranny through death. I try to set aside the fear as I know fear interferes with cognitive functioning, but fuck, realistically, when looking at this whole picture, I don't know if I'm more screwed to stay alive or to check out, because I don't know if I'm really checking out. It's like Orwell and Huxley and every other distopyian oracle combined, and because of that, I can't help but see that this seems to have been planned in stages for an extremely long time. It's all so...perverted, obscene, offensive at the deepest levels of the spirit. And whoever or whatever is behind it would have to know that, I think, would have to get off on it, otherwise there wouldn't be this level of spiritual, mental and emotional torture. I think about the prisoners in Guantanmo, and how some of the torturers may have thought they were doing it for reasons of good, but the spirit knows when something is offensive, no matter the reason for doing it.

I went off on a rant again. It wasn't directed at you. I'm just disgusted and sickened, and feeling impotent. Which, as you alluded to, can cause people to react and then fall right into a pre-planned trap. And I fear that even my suicide, a rational as well as emotion-driven response as a protective measure for the self, could land me in a pre-planned trap.
I think if there are people behind everything, like the big families who have been in control of literally everything finance etc related for centuries, then they will literally believe that they are higher creatures than the rest of us, and we are merely cattle with a price and value in the market place - determined by how much money (which leads to more power) we can furnish them with.

I honestly believe our understanding and view of the real world and society and values etc is a totally false sugar coating over what's really going on.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I give up.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Homecoming
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hints are dropped out in the open that this is a maniupulation and was planned
Yet more things dropped into public awareness, like the Matrix movie, the multiverse and the egg theories, etc. There is no media that isn't controlled and socially maniuplative, whether news, movies, television, publishing, etc
another rant is coming, inspired by GPE's rant...I just can't help it

It does seem as though so-called science-fiction films like the matrix, tron, lawnmower man, brazil, the truman show, terminator, etc, have been priming and preparing people's subconscious for a pre-planned cybernetic-digital dystopian future.

As well as all those recent disaster/apocalypse/global virus movies like the perfect storm, contagion, geostorm, world war z, etc.

As you say, hollywood and the movie industry isn't just some independent body whose sole aim is to generate box office revenue and entertainment for the masses when they're not taking orders from corporate bosses and capitalist npc's. Its function is also to produce a non-random and targeted informational output (or propaganda) with specific themes, and which fits an agenda, so the body politic can have its (sub)consciousness manufactured in a certain way.

And even all these new trendy scientific theories about the nature of reality, simulation theory, holographic universe, multiverse etc, promulgated by scientific 'experts' on hip podcasts, and this ongoing cultural obsession with ufo's, alien abductions and alien conspiracies, even moon landing and 'flat earth' conspiracies, all this could be disseminated intentionally to prime the human race for whatever future has already been decided upon for it. It could all be part of a psyops, and it's very difficult for individuals to tell when they're being manipulated or not. Difficult to see the wood for the trees. And there are so many trees in the internet/social media/smartphone age.

And even when they're shown evidence that they are being manipulated or can see holes in the logic of official narratives, the majority of people just don't care anymore. It's propaganda for the postmodern age: people know deep down that what they're being told is propaganda and manipulation, yet they still accept it as valid because governments and officials 'must know what's best, and anyway there's this new series starting on netflix and I've got all these stresses at work etc'. That's the real postmodern condition, not Lyotard's incomplete 'incredulity towards metanarratives'. In fact, it's 'incredulity towards metanarratives which are nevertheless accepted.'

All this is kind of like vaccinating people against diseases by introducing small amounts of an antigen so the body can immunize itself against them with antibodies. We are being immunized to accept our own enslavement by all these cultural media and global events. We will still be enslaved, and we will know it, but we won't fight it because we'll love it. We'll love big brother for protecting us from viruses and economic busts and terrorism and chaos and bad words and wrong use of language. We'll love elon musk for creating brain-machine interface implants which will 'upgrade' the human condition. We'll love bill gates for vaccinating us against killer viruses and allowing us to be tracked on benevolent government databases with digital microchips.
As huxley said in brave new world:

"A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude."

Last edited:
Reactions: RC90, Life.Journey.Unknown and Dreamless Sleep
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Fucking Huxley. I used to love that book. I used to think it was a warning against dystopia. Remember I said in my rant that this has likely been in the works for a very long time. He was a big deal at Esalen Institute, major output source for New Age and healing social engineering, including Deepak Chopra. I'm more prone to believe that there is a false promise in the text you quoted that whatever is coming will feel enjoyable.

Last edited:
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
Alexa spies on you - anyone who has one of them is nuts.

Although they probably eavesdrop on us through the mic on the mobile too.
I mean, I own an alexa. I don't care if the government spies on me. Why would I? I'm not a threat.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I mean, I own an alexa. I don't care if the government spies on me. Why would I? I'm not a threat.
It's Amazon who spy on you. So that when you go to Amazon they can display products to you that you're likely to impulse buy.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Not sure if you're American, but the government has no right to insert itself into your personal life. That kind of action is exactly why there's a right to bear arms. It's an extreme overreach of power into the lives of the individual citizens that a democracy is meant to represent. So while you may not have anything to hide, that doesn't mean there's no intent to harm on the other end.

You don't have to care, I only responded to why one would.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I don't care if the government spies on me. Why would I? I'm not a threat.
I can understand what you're saying, but why would you not mind the government inserting itself into your private life? Not being a threat is neither here nor there.
What you're basically saying is you don't mind giving away your liberty because you've done nothing wrong.
Fucking Huxley. I used to love that book. I used to think it was a warning against dystopia. Remember I said in my rant that this has likely been in the works for a very long time. He was a big deal at Esalen Institute, major output source for New Age and healing social engineering, including Deepak Chopra. I'm more prone to believe that there is a false promise in the text you quoted that whatever is coming will feel enjoyable.
You think he was just priming people for what was to come?

I don't know much about the esalen institute. But if deepak chopra is associated with it, it can't be good.

I do get the feeling that huxley is a similar figure to bertrand russell, in that they both appear to have been highly moral and dedicated to pacifism and the pursuit of justice and truth, yet there is something darker and slightly unnerving beneath the seemingly pristine surface.

Russell wrote a book, 'the scientific outlook', published only a year before brave new world. Near the end of that book he depicts what he considers to be the rational and desirable outcome of the broad application of scientific values in terms of politics and social organization. Communal child rearing, post capitalist planned economies, barely disguised eugenics programs, and centralized world governments which make war (and dissent) an impossibility.

Russell was creepy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, I_love_to_bake and GoodPersonEffed
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I can understand what you're saying, but why would you not mind the government inserting itself into your private life? Being a threat is neither here nor there.
What you're basically saying is you don't mind giving away your liberty because you've done nothing wrong.
Idk, I'm apathetic to privacy

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Idk, I'm apathetic to privacy
Fair enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I fear that even my suicide, a rational as well as emotion-driven response as a protective measure for the self, could land me in a pre-planned trap.
What do you mean by this?
Like some kind or reincarnation, or do you just have a vague fear that the act itself wouldn't work out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and I_love_to_bake
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I came to this conclusion about a month ago. Holy hell was it tough, it hurt, it makes me want to kill myself more though so I keep reading up on it. I've said it before, I'll say it again...I hate this world. So. Damn. Much. It's a truly terrifying place when you consider this, sex trafficking, cartels, etc.... And the higher ups not only know about these things but they enable it because it will benefit them. There's a lot of politicians and general famous people mixed into this shit and it's disgusting. But fuck us, we're just numbers and a means to an end. We don't matter. Our lives are just toys.

Why shouldn't I kill myself? I hate myself and my life. I've tried and tried to get better and nothing works. Even if it did, I'd still have this stupid existence that I never asked for. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of suffering, feeling detached, feeling anxious and afraid and melancholic when I'm not numb. I'm tired of faking and fighting to seem okay because if I let people see my pain they usually reject me. I'm tired of being the quiet one, the good student, the good worker. What the hell does it even matter? I'm still shit.

And this is what we have to look forward to. I'm kind of glad that more people are able to see this too because I felt crazy when I first made the connections. Surely things aren't this crazy and engineered? But they are. At least we're all suffering with this knowledge together.

I rambled on again. Yay....
Not a threat yet. Nothing against you, but I'm always paranoid that some stupid thing that i do or say will be made illegal and I'll be punished for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Life.Journey.Unknown and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
What do you mean by this?
Like some kind or reincarnation, or do you just have a vague fear that the act itself wouldn't work out?

I mean all the shit that's been put out there like the Matrix, being in a simulation, and the other theories you and I mentioned. Or rebirth, or going into another simulation, or waking up wherever I actually am if it's not here.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I mean all the shit that's been put out there like the Matrix, being in a simulation, and the other theories you and I mentioned. Or rebirth, or going into another simulation, or waking up wherever I actually am if it's not here.
Got it. Sorry, my mind is slow these days.
Kind of like calypso on ogygia island, who seduces odysseus, only for him to realize it's a trap, but then it's too late.
Ctb could be like ogygia island, a seductive trap.

Then again, it might not. But I can understand your fear, I have it too sometimes.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
There are 13 wealthy elite families who control the world behind the scenes. There's the government u see and the government u don't. The reason this is worldwide is because the elites want to roll out the one world government all over. They never want us to ever be able to rebel against absolute tyranny ever again. They want full control over everyone's life worldwide from cradle to grave. All the government leaders the world over are in on this. They have been planning this for a long time. Even wars are planned well in advance, we are talking years in advance. There's lots of lies told to us through tv programming especially. A lot we are never told about. Our real history. The elites purposely don't want us educated about our history because we would not be as easy to control then. They teach us lies about who was responsible for what. Genocide that they claim was done by this group of people when it wasn't for example. Or that slavery is something that certain races is responsible for when all groups have been enslaved or have had slaves. Although most people these days have never owned slaves unless they enslaved their own kid or kidnapped someone they held captive secretly or something lol!
OMG thank you for mentioning the thirteen families, the government we don't see, wars being planned. Call me crazy but I believe this is very real. Even down to it all starting with television - look into who started that. Then there's the fucked up media... Feeding us lies and simultaneously dividing us more and more each day so we can't fight back. I think it's too late for us at this point.
Maybe we're safe because for all they know, we're already all gonna kill ourselves anyway so we aren't a threat? :pfff:
Why suicide people when some of us desperately want to do it ourselves? Lmaooo

Outstanding post, as always.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
I would say it's a conspiracy theory thouchina had the expertise to adapt a bat virus, but I wonder now when the uk can't even count covid deaths properly. Are we walking into George Orwell's 1984 we already have people apologising on tv for thought crime.

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Let's not forget that we are rapidly becoming a cashless society....

Yeah... this really bothers me. I feel like it's not long before we are all required to have a chip in our hand to pay for stuff.

There will be no more small businesses, just huge corporations.

All hail our Amazon overlord! lol

For real though... this reminds me of the movie Demolition Man when all restaurants in the future are Taco Bell.

It seems that is the way we are headed with all businesses becoming Amazon or Walmart.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape and BitterlyAlive
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
If China had engineered the virus, it's unlikely it was deliberately released. Governments in the west have been doing the same or similar things for decades. But even given that, I doubt it was engineered. It's about as deadly as you'd expect something like SARS to be, or any other naturally emergent virus. If the CCP had made it, they did a pretty shit job and need to beef up the quality of their geneticists.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
this reminds me of the movie Demolition Man when all restaurants in the future are Taco Bell.
that's such an underrated movie.
It's amazing how many things it predicted are becoming a reality (expect for the three seashells..so far)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Dreamless Sleep
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah... this really bothers me. I feel like it's not long before we are all required to have a chip in our hand to pay for stuff.
Isn't that the whole point of ID2020?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape and esse_est_percipi
Life.Journey.Unknown

Life.Journey.Unknown

I'm not strong enough for life.
Feb 24, 2020
Which country were you talking about? US or China? I'm so confused right now :aw:

Hi DeathStar42,
I'm sorry if I've caused you any worry or distress.
As for which country I was talking about I was thinking that my scenario would affect all countries around the world. At the moment I'm just trying to figure out what's happening in the UK.

I think I've found myself dwelling and thinking about this too much. I think I need a break from thinking about this scenario and find positive things to focus on.

In hindsight I think it was insensitive of me to post this scenario I'd been thinking about for a while. Insensitive because this SS community has many people struggling with their own emotions and thoughts. And reading my scenario could cause worry and anxiety to them. That didn't occur to me at the time.

So I'd like to say sorry if I've caused any reader worry or distress.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Hi DeathStar42,
I'm sorry if I've caused you any worry or distress.
As for which country I was talking about I was thinking that my scenario would affect all countries around the world. At the moment I'm just trying to figure out what's happening in the UK.

I think I've found myself dwelling and thinking about this too much. I think I need a break from thinking about this scenario and find positive things to focus on.

In hindsight I think it was insensitive of me to post this scenario I'd been thinking about for a while. Insensitive because this SS community has many people struggling with their own emotions and thoughts. And reading my scenario could cause worry and anxiety to them. That didn't occur to me at the time.

So I'd like to say sorry if I've caused any reader worry or distress.
I'm only speaking for myself here, but I was relieved that I'm not alone in all of this. I was getting distressed, but that's more on me than you mate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Homecoming
Life.Journey.Unknown

Life.Journey.Unknown

I'm not strong enough for life.
Feb 24, 2020
@BitterlyAlive Thanks mate. Yes it is a benefit that we are all able to think and share ideas on this whole situation. And there has been some great replies on here.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
@BitterlyAlive Thanks mate. Yes it is a benefit that we are all able to think and share ideas on this whole situation. And there has been some great replies on here.
I agree. I personally don't think it's something we should be afraid to talk about. I don't mind feeling worse tbh, better than being unaware. And feeling worse helps with SI (as fucked up as it sounds) when it's not completely distressing.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Life.Journey.Unknown
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I suppose another much simpler explanation is that there's a massive industry built around this now - masks, sanitizer, tests, etc worth £10's Billions and they want to milk it for every penny? It's easy money.

Everything else (law changes, societal changes, cheap property, cheap stocks and shares, etc) is just the gravy.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and esse_est_percipi
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
People have called me paranoid for years , i pay cash for everything , I only have 2 direct debits because that's the only way i can pay those two , i have never had a phone contract and just have top up phones , i dont have store "club" cards " , every time they ask if i have one , i say "no i like to shop anonymously and i go into the city centre once a month to pay my mortgage cash , it usually confuses the teller . I pay all my utilities cash too .
I dont have facebook or any of that crap either . This "virus" is also a way to get rid of cash transaction too i think , Halfords motor stores where only taking card payments , Asda/walmart only have 3 cash tills now . And dont even get me started on Alexa .
You're not alone on that. I believe that there's a hidden agenda behind this COVID story that we aren't being told. So glad someone sees the same as me.
Dear SS family,

I'd like to share my thoughts/predictions on this pandemic. It will be very different to the mainstream media propaganda.

You're welcome to disagree with me. We have the freedom to make up our own minds. At the end I shall try to provide info that you all can look into yourselves to form your own opinion x

I don't really know where to start, so I will come out first and say - Covid19 is a lab-created virus deliberately released with the story that it originated in the wet markets of Wuhan. Covid19 is a contagious coronavirus with a very low mortality rate. It has spread around the world and has created fear and paranoia over something we can't see and feel we have no control over.

Question - But why would someone do this? What is the reason?

Answer - Because the virus is just a tool to spread fear. The virus is just a tool for the hidden agenda.

Question - But what is this agenda?

Answer - Ok this will sound mad, but please stick with this - but the agenda is gradual and eventually complete global control over the people. Once this has been achieved the virus will have served it's purpose.

That sounds mad doesn't it? Well please research ID2020.

ID2020 is the business model for a global digital Identification system.

here are some details from their website -
ID2020 founding partners are:
Gavi The Vaccine Alliance
Microsoft
The Rockefeller Foundation.

Here are some quotes from their website:
"digital ID offers access to vital social services and enables them to exercise their rights as citizens and voters and participate in the modern economy"

digital ID "lives with you from life to death"

On implementing digital ID "No government, company or agency can solve this challenge alone. Setting the future course of digital ID and navigating the associated risks is a challenge that requires sustained collaboration and global partnership".

My take on that last quote - getting the entire population to accept digital ID is bloody difficult and near impossible (the associated risks being that nobody would willingly sign up to accept digital ID). But to implement global digital ID requires "sustained collaberation and global partnership". My take on that is a global coming-together of governments, organisations and agencies to promote and spread fear of the Covid19.

Question - But how will Covid19 be used to implement global digital ID?

Answer - It will happen gradually over time and we won't even realise it's happening. At first people will welcome it

And here's how it will begin to be brought in...
It will begin by Covid19 testing. Take a covid test and be issued with an all-clear identification. Introducing mandatory Covid tests to prove you are all-clear of the virus. A health passport if you will.

*observe the news and media in the coming weeks/months. There will be a gradual increase of stories talking of a potential Covid testing program to allow people to prove they are all clear of the virus and allow them to "get back to normal". This is all part of the agenda/plan/script.*

This will allow people to be able to go to the cinema/gym/restaurants and other freedoms.

This ID will give people their freedom back. More and more people will sign up to this because they too want freedoms. And after months of lockdowns and Covid19 restrictions people will be eager to accept anything that allows them to "get back to normal".

Question - Ok, but how will a digital ID mean that we will all be controlled in a totalitarian state?

Answer - Because once we have all willingly accepted global digital ID to give us freedoms, we will soon learn that for all the freedoms it allowed, it also has the ability to deny us.
We will be forced to tow the line for fear of losing our freedoms and benefits.

Quoting the ID2020 website - Digital ID will be "Necessary to access essential services" "enables them to exercise their rights as citizens and voters and participate in the modern economy".

For all those things it allows us to do, it will also have the power and ability to deny us those freedoms and benefits.

A global Totalitarian state.

And many people won't even realise it even when living in it as it will be introduced so subtly.

For your own research -
www.id2020.org
ID2020 (the global digital ID plan, founded by Microsoft, Gavi, Rockefeller Foundation)

Dr Li Meng Yan (the chinese virologist stating the Covid19 was created in a laboratory)

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about
Event 201 (October 18th, 2019, a "hypothetical" scenario based on the global effects of a coronavirus pandemic)
Event 201 The Global Pandemic Exercise, held on October 18th, 2019 by the Center For Health Security. A non profit organisation. Funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Finally I'd like to add this site. A movement of people who feel the same as me about this bigger ultimate agenda. They are UK based but really seem to be gaining momentum.
www.standupx.info

We are the people, and we are free-thinkers. Please research my take on this, compare it to what you think and form your own free judgment. Don't just believe/trust/accept the global media narrative/propaganda.

I may edit this to include websites etc

Thank you for reading. Love to you all.
The real illuminati, I totally agree with you. And I also believe a micro chip will be implanted on us soon. That's why Microsoft is so involved in helping getting the alleged vaccine. I won't put that poison on me, and I won't be micro chipped either. I'm so glad there's people like you who sees the real agenda behind this. Well said to everything. I'm actually reading all this again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life.Journey.Unknown, TheQ22 and marcusuk63
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Underscore made some great points including about the 6th mass extinction event, then today when I put the tv on was a David Attenborough program about extinction, how animals and plants are dying off like crazy, and etc, so I watched it.

It was basically saying it's us that have cocked it all up, destroyed forest and wooded areas to plant soy for animal feed, palm oil, etc, we've destroyed the natural habitat of loads of animals, over fished the oceans, and climate change is forcing loads of animals higher (up mountains etc) where it's cooler, but they eventually can't go any higher and die off.

Also encroaching into places we've never been is unleashing viruses like covid, and etc.

So basically it's game over almost and I wonder if somewhere in all of this is the desire to change human behaviour in a forlorn hope it might change something. Like it'll force a reduction in consumption or something.

Bit far fetched I think, but there's definitely something going on.

But basically I think underscore is right and we're for natures chop.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
another rant is coming, inspired by GPE's rant...I just can't help it

It does seem as though so-called science-fiction films like the matrix, tron, lawnmower man, brazil, the truman show, terminator, etc, have been priming and preparing people's subconscious for a pre-planned cybernetic-digital dystopian future.

As well as all those recent disaster/apocalypse/global virus movies like the perfect storm, contagion, geostorm, world war z, etc.

As you say, hollywood and the movie industry isn't just some independent body whose sole aim is to generate box office revenue and entertainment for the masses when they're not taking orders from corporate bosses and capitalist npc's. Its function is also to produce a non-random and targeted informational output (or propaganda) with specific themes, and which fits an agenda, so the body politic can have its (sub)consciousness manufactured in a certain way.

And even all these new trendy scientific theories about the nature of reality, simulation theory, holographic universe, multiverse etc, promulgated by scientific 'experts' on hip podcasts, and this ongoing cultural obsession with ufo's, alien abductions and alien conspiracies, even moon landing and 'flat earth' conspiracies, all this could be disseminated intentionally to prime the human race for whatever future has already been decided upon for it. It could all be part of a psyops, and it's very difficult for individuals to tell when they're being manipulated or not. Difficult to see the wood for the trees. And there are so many trees in the internet/social media/smartphone age.

And even when they're shown evidence that they are being manipulated or can see holes in the logic of official narratives, the majority of people just don't care anymore. It's propaganda for the postmodern age: people know deep down that what they're being told is propaganda and manipulation, yet they still accept it as valid because governments and officials 'must know what's best, and anyway there's this new series starting on netflix and I've got all these stresses at work etc'. That's the real postmodern condition, not Lyotard's incomplete 'incredulity towards metanarratives'. In fact, it's 'incredulity towards metanarratives which are nevertheless accepted.'

All this is kind of like vaccinating people against diseases by introducing small amounts of an antigen so the body can immunize itself against them with antibodies. We are being immunized to accept our own enslavement by all these cultural media and global events. We will still be enslaved, and we will know it, but we won't fight it because we'll love it. We'll love big brother for protecting us from viruses and economic busts and terrorism and chaos and bad words and wrong use of language. We'll love elon musk for creating brain-machine interface implants which will 'upgrade' the human condition. We'll love bill gates for vaccinating us against killer viruses and allowing us to be tracked on benevolent government databases with digital microchips.
As huxley said in brave new world:

"A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude."
Yeah I can see the micro chips coming soon, and no one is doing anything to fight this new world order disguised as a disease to control us.
Underscore made some great points including about the 6th mass extinction event, then today when I put the tv on was a David Attenborough program about extinction, how animals and plants are dying off like crazy, and etc, so I watched it.

It was basically saying it's us that have cocked it all up, destroyed forest and wooded areas to plant soy for animal feed, palm oil, etc, we've destroyed the natural habitat of loads of animals, over fished the oceans, and climate change is forcing loads of animals higher (up mountains etc) where it's cooler, but they eventually can't go any higher and die off.

Also encroaching into places we've never been is unleashing viruses like covid, and etc.

So basically it's game over almost and I wonder if somewhere in all of this is the desire to change human behaviour in a forlorn hope it might change something. Like it'll force a reduction in consumption or something.

Bit far fetched I think, but there's definitely something going on.

But basically I think underscore is right and we're for natures chop.
We can't rely on the new generation to take to the streets and fight, they all became sheep, they believe everything their smartphones tell them. I hopemim note here to see bill gates vaccinating and micro chip us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, esse_est_percipi and GoodPersonEffed
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Microchipping is inevitable at some point. I imagine it will be something like lots of postal voting because of covid, then one side will claim the election was rigged due to postal vote fraud, so we need to be able to verify identity and the only way to do it is to chip everyone.

Plus to get benefits, healthcare, and etc.

Reactions: marcusuk63