Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Hooray for the "new" vaccine! My housemates exclaim..
Yes darlings the very "vaccine" for this nonexistent virus that Bill Gates has been funding for years, that will become mandatory for anyone living who wants to be a part of society require anything from the state no matter what status... The very one I and many others predicted long ago.. "hooray" it's finally here..
Yes. Hooray for new world order. Great. Smashing. Thank you Bill f***king Gates. See you in hell buddy, can't wait.
Hooray for 1984 and "Brazil"..

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Fragile, Studio84 and 2 others
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
FFP 'Illuminati' charge based on unjustified fear

Epic

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Lupgevif and Disappointered
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
So you think this vaccine is a ruse to RFID chip us all?

Reactions: 262653, esse_est_percipi, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Sounds like your tin foil hat has been on a little too tight.....

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, NightmareTour, Midnight-rain and 5 others
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
why is brazil in quotations

is there a conspiracy that brazil isn't real

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 262653, NightmareTour, Midnight-rain and 7 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Sorry I don't understand, is the vaccine fake or was it handmade by Bill Gates? Also what does it have to do with Brazil

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, NightmareTour and Deleted member 19654
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Brazil is a dystopian film, I put it in quotations in the hope that people would not think I meant the country
Also 1984 is a novel and film.. I am not referring to the actual year.. -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: UberYeets, esse_est_percipi, flower and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Brazil is a dystopian film, I put it in quotations in the hope that people would not think I meant the country
Also 1984 is a novel and film.. I am not referring to the actual year.. -_-

I love "Brazil". It's been one of my favorite movies since I first saw it in the '80s.

Reactions: Sensei, sadworld and Nutshell
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I think it makes more sense that COVID is real but unfortunately people in power will take advantage of it and use the pandemic for their own means

• Love
Reactions: NightmareTour, Midnight-rain, Lupgevif and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
At this point I now don't think Covid is really a conspiracy because of how it hurt so many big corporations like Disney and other companies in the movie industry. But hey, maybe Bill Gates just really hates movies, not saying it's impossible.

Reactions: Sensei, Lupgevif and sadworld
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Yes darlings the very "vaccine" for this nonexistent virus that Bill Gates has been funding for years,

Coronavirus is an umbrella term for many strains of viruses . The term existed before the pandemic . The particular coronavirus strain which caused this pandemic is called SARSCOV2. Pirbright institute holds the patent for coronavirus of chickens( nothing to do with SARSCOV2) not gates foundation. In the past, The gates foundation has funded Pirbright institute but not for Coronavirus vaccine for chickens.

Reactions: Midnight-rain and Nutshell
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
This thread is pretty cringe to be tbh not gonna ngl.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Midnight-rain, waived and 6 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Nutshell, sadworld and Lilacmoon
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Gates is a figurehead for a dark agenda imo. It's not about profits on his part. The israeli pharmaceutical company Gilead will be the one reaping profits from the vaccine.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Nutshell
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: sadworld, Midnight-rain, Nutshell and 2 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
internet moron here, what does ngl mean ?

Reactions: Sensei
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Alright guys, I didn't post it to get in to arguments with people on the internet, people can do their own research and think for themselves. Also I do realise I was quite vague- I mainly posted to vent: ie for my own benefit more than anything else.
Gates is a figurehead for a dark agenda imo. It's not about profits on his part. The israeli pharmaceutical company Gilead will be the one reaping profits from the vaccine.
But Gates funded it (whatever it is) and some of us know his stance on eugenics. They will profit, he paid for it, we are the obeying monkeys and so the agenda is further fulfilled.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, esse_est_percipi and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Alright guys, I didn't post it to get in to arguments with people on the internet, people can do their own research and think for themselves. Also I do realise I was quite vague- I mainly posted to vent: ie for my own benefit more than anything else.
I'm not arguing with you my man, it's an evil fucking world, I love a good conspiracy theory. Vent away!

Reactions: Sensei, 262653, sadworld and 1 other person
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Midnight-rain, Nutshell and 2 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, degeneratewaste and Silenos
Mellowmood

Mellowmood

Oct 13, 2020
We live in a society and tbh be honest that's pretty scary not gonna ngl gonna lie

• Love
Reactions: 262653, NightmareTour, Midnight-rain and 4 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Man, I remember it like it was yesterday, an afternoon of 2011, I just wanted to play Pokémon Black in peace, my dad would not stop talking about how Obama wanted to implant a chip under the skin of every USA citizen, and those who didn't accept it would be forbidden of doing any monetary transaction. The new world order has been being implanted for quite a while now, hasn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Nutshell
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
It have been used politically tho

Do anyone supports anarchism? lol

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Man, I remember it like it was yesterday, an afternoon of 2011, I just wanted to play Pokémon Black in peace, my dad would not stop talking about how Obama wanted to implant a chip under the skin of every USA citizen, and those who didn't accept it would be forbidden of doing any monetary transaction. The new world order has been being implanted for quite a while now, hasn't it?

They were saying the same thing as far back as Bush senior's presidency, and all through the '90s.

They don't have to trick us into accepting something insidious. They'll just make a phone app for it, and everyone will want to have it. Like Facebook - literally the most intrusive bullshit ever foisted on us, yet how many of you still have Facebook accounts? They're selling us our shackles, and we can't wait to stand in line to be the first to buy them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 1465, 262653 and 5 others
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
It have been used politically tho

Do anyone supports anarchism? lol
What?
They were saying the same thing as far back as Bush senior's presidency, and all through the '90s.

They don't have to trick us into accepting something insidious. They'll just make a phone app for it, and everyone will want to have it. Like Facebook - literally the most intrusive bullshit ever foisted on us, yet how many of you still have Facebook accounts? They're selling us our shackles, and we can't wait to stand in line to be the first to buy them.
It's a slow process. That's how it works and it is working.. literally everything we have predicted has happened and it's still happening. They planned the pandemic years ago. They had to make it convincing obviously otherwise people wouldn't stand for it. Much easier to herd the cattle when spirits are down. Have to convince us it's for our own benefit. They don't give a flying fook about us. Frankly I don't care whether people think I'm off my tits or not. It's the fact of it that's most depressing. The clues have been everywhere this year they have literally been rubbing our faces in it and still people go Baa baaa baaa listen to media, do what our oh so trusty governments say nod, nod, chink, chink. That's what I find most depressing and yet hilariously ironic at the same time. It's stupid. Watch what happens if you're gonna stick around like I say I don't give a sheet what people think of me. We are all victims in this, I am just aware of the fact. I wish I wasn't but hey that's half of the reason I want to CTB in the first place. Just don't mock me for not bending over arse in the air with my cheeks spread like the rest. March on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Everything this year has been part of a program which has been planned for years.

They are just escalating it now with information warfare, propaganda, psych warfare and black ops.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore as they know the majority will comply because of fear and uncertainty, manufactured by the media and government authoritarianism.

People have accepted the government overreach and radical social control because of covid, and will only be too happy to get a 'vaccine', biotracking, digital implants, online-only financial transactions, and a social credit system.
Everyone will be able to feel safe again, except that they will now have much less liberty than before.

Once they get rid of Trump and put him and everything they think he represents down the memory hole, as if the past 4 years never happened, they can accelerate their globalist, anti-freedom, elitist, identity politics-obsessed, big-tech controlled plan to restructure society along communist lines.

The people in big tech, mainstream media, the deep state and globalist organizations are not your friends.
If Biden gets elected there will no longer be anyone in the way of these global elitists to stop them coming directly after ordinary citizens.

I predict insurrection, guerrilla warfare, furthering divisions and possible even civil war in America.

After having attacked Trump and all his supporters for 5 years, the Democrats and msm are now calling for 'unity' and 'reconciliation', at the same time as putting Trump supporters and associates on blacklists and accountability registers. These are tactics typical of abusers, manipulators and sociopaths.
They don't give a flying fook about us
Of course they don't. The ones calling the shots are mostly sociopaths and psychopaths.

They claim to care about protecting people from a virus with a 99% recovery rate, yet don't give a flying shit about all the consequences of their lockdown and social rule orders (depression, mental illness, suicides, economic hardships, domestic abuse etc). They are literally destroying people on purpose using psychological torture tactics, yet everyone is so pleased with their governments because muh security, muh virus, muh safety, muh social distance, muh masks.

It's actually pathetic and sad to see just how ready people are to allow an authoritarian government body to enslave and psychologically abuse them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: 262653, sadworld, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you. Thank you for writing so eloquently, what I do not have the capacity to write.