Talvikki

Talvikki

Nov 18, 2021
In mid-2024, Johnson a once reliable supplier of N powder, emailed people he had communicated with before, claiming he's back after a 6-year absence and is selling Nembutal again.

People from Exit International have tested J's reliability by placing an order and reported that the delivery never arrived.

For anyone who has been in contact with Johnson before: if he suddenly emails you, consider yourself warned.

Johnsonalert

https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/scams-alert-on-china/

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, Murakami'sCat, gonzalo and 15 others
T

ThisIsMe1357

Student
May 20, 2024
Well, here goes hope down the drain. I was genuinely looking forward to more positive news regarding this story which popped out of nowhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: dogteeth, sadandlonely99, Talvikki and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don't even understand how people could possibly fall for it. It's common sense.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Nov 18, 2021
I don't even understand how people could possibly fall for it. It's common sense.
You don't seem to understand how desperate people can be. J used to be a reliable seller, and when he reached out to all his old contacts, claiming they could order again, it's not surprising that people wanted to believe him. How did he even get hold of all those old emails? Given his history, it's understandable that people fell for it.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You don't seem to understand how desperate people can be. J used to be a reliable seller, and when he reached out to all his old contacts, claiming they could order again, it's not surprising that people wanted to believe him. How did he even get hold of all those old emails? Given his history, it's understandable that people fell for it.
I do understand how desperate people are, don't worry. But people on this forum keep repeating over and over again that the only way to get N is to travel to South America. Desperate does not mean gullible.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Nov 18, 2021
I do understand how desperate people are, don't worry. But people on this forum keep repeating over and over again that the only way to get N is to travel to South America. Desperate does not mean gullible.
I understand your point, but desperation can cloud people's judgment. Even with all the warnings, when someone like J, who was once reliable, suddenly reaches out, it gives people hope. For many, it becomes hard to resist, even if they know the risks. Desperate people often cling to any possibility, no matter how small.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I understand your point, but desperation can cloud people's judgment. Even with all the warnings, when someone like J, who was once reliable, suddenly reaches out, it gives people hope. For many, it becomes hard to resist, even if they know the risks. Desperate people often cling to any possibility, no matter how small.
Well, I recognize you're right.

Reactions: Talvikki