• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
When I was younger I was a conservative and I have flip-flopped on it.
But I also know a lot of bad things about the party I voted for. I knew most of it at the time but it is the lesser of two (or more) evils.
I have voted for social democrats in the last election. And Olaf Scholz (a social-democrat) won and is now chancellor.

Scholz did some very shady things. He probably was involved in a huge tax-fraud. There were investigations soon before the election. It almost ruined his election-win. But his christian democratic opponent was way worse.

He promised a new assisted suicide law. But there will probably be only a very restricitve one. I think no regulation would have been better for me.

There will be some changements in the German welfare system. They promised it. It gets slightly better but no major improvements.
He never really wanted to do major reforms but pretended it. And I knew that. But slight improvements are better than none.

Not sure about the education reforms the leftwingers want to do. It is complicatd and I won't dive into the topic. It has nothing to do with culture war rather about the organsiation of schools.

Moreover I think I am more restrictive on drugs than the party or leftwingers are.

Last edited:
K

Kawika12

Jan 8, 2023
I'm a registered Republican but the Republican party is spineless. They refuse to stand up to the lunatics.

• Love
Reactions: newave3