• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
Japanese kind of copy each other and it's hard to find people with niche interests.
but the worst part is the layer of obnoxiousness or toxicity that I can't really explain well.
They also seem to love recording people acting weird in public and uploading it to internet, like schizophrenic person rambling on public transport.
I'm scared to go outside because of the fear of random teens recording me and uploading it to internet. Sorry if my post makes no sense, it's been a long time since last time I've posted on internet.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I could say that they annoy me for being mental children, but really the fault isn't theirs, they're just doing what normtards do when they aren't adequately policed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
The great majority of Brazilians are uncivilized, loud and anti-intellectual. Having any sort of higher ambition in this country will lead you to the path of an outcast. I have even seen kids getting physically beaten by their peers for the crime of taking interest in math.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
From US. I both hate and somehow love that "let him die" counts as a valid political point to a lot of the audience in this video.

I also like how Ron Paul thinks the churches will come in and save the day... I'd like to get out of the hospital without being converted to some weird half-cult religion, owing thousands to the church, and/ or receiving "alternative medicine" because the insurance company was too damn cheap to pay for normal care. We already are seeing them cut corners in florida's for-profit hospitals, which is both amusing and mildly disturbing.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Idk, I'd say Czech Republic is pretty politically divided right now and everyone keeps getting pissed at each other, can't think of anything else right now.