• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I live in Germany and many Germans had an issue to understand the popularity of Trump in the first place. Despite the fact the right wing extreme party becomes more and more popular. I am very interested in US politics and follow US independent (leftwing) media. Trump was indicted recently once again. It is funny they speculate how he could govern from prison. The media is as always so obsessed by him. He gave them good ratings and probably a lot of money and attention.

At the same time I hear that more and more Republicans turn their back on Trump. At least higher ones the base still loves him. I really don't get it. He always triggers the libs and people love him for that. But how can people be actually not annoyed by his daily whining about the "lost election fraud". It is pretty obvious the outcomes of the midterms would simply repeat themselves in a general election 2024. In case Biden dies though and it is fucking Kamela Harris who is his opponent of him Trump would clearly be the favorite. In what a sad world do we live in if the choice as the leader of the most powerful country is either Harris or Trump. Lol.

For me Trump is a loser. He should have acknowledge his loss 2020 and if he did that he would have had a real chance in a re-match 2024. Independent voters don't like his behavior. His ego stopped him to admit his defeat. Losing is not that bad if one takes the loss with dignitiy. Trump actually never understood that and never will. He is too much of a narcissist for that. I still think DeSantis would have been the favorite against Biden. Due to the fact he does not really want to abolish US-democracy. He is cringe as fuck in front of a large audience, is socially awkward and has no charism at all. Though against old senile Biden almost everyone looks like a better alternative.

If there are still Trump supporters why actually? He bascially scammed his own base with crypto and all the alleged promised legal fights to prove 2020 was rigged. How many legal fights does he have to lose in order that the people recognize he is a fraud? I have the feeling most people decide by vibes and their guts. No matter how irrational it is they will never stop their support. As he said he actually could shoot a person and the people would still love him and plead for innocence.

If you are a Trump supporter what had to happen so that you would stop your support for him?

Last edited:
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
i live around a lot of people that still support him (they're more like bootlickers though honestly) and a chunk of his voter base is really far gone. trump has them convinced that the election was stolen or whatever and they kind of just blindly follow every single thing he says, which is very strange to me. if you dig deep enough on twitter you'll find profiles of people that are completely just devoted to MAGA that post the most bizarre conspiracies you'll ever see

Reactions: sserafim
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
I'm from Russia. Totally support him. And not bc Biden is much worse. I like his straightforwardness. Yes he's not the best or greatest politician or even human being. But he surely didn't deserve that much hate!!! The American system has been trying to destroy that man!! It's unprecedented! And yet George W. Bush invaded Iraq and got off scot-free! I just dint think Trump deserves so much disrespect and hatred. Especially coming from his own country.

Last edited:
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I think the main problem with supporters is that the US political system is so black and white (or red and blue). It fuels this need to choose a side even if both parties absolutely suck. Biden is a piece of shit, Trump is a piece of shit and in my opinion they've both been bad presidents.

They both have qualities but it doesn't redeem any of the terrible things they've done or neglected. The US political system is a mess and I can't take it seriously.

A lot of US citizens don't have enough knowledge to think critically and will just listen to the man who is the loudest, says things that sound good and seems succesful. As if voting for him would make them rich as well. It's truly sad.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's easy, people support Trump because they preffer him over Biden, when it's obvious that both of them suck lmao (In my opinion).
My parents say this sort of thing- they don't necessarily vote for someone. They use their vote to vote against someone else by voting for their opposition. We're in the UK but I guess it's similar with opposing parties. I don't know who to vote for. I don't trust any of them!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My parents say this sort of thing- they don't necessarily vote for someone. They use their vote to vote against someone else by voting for their opposition. We're in the UK but I guess it's similar with opposing parties. I don't know who to vote for. I don't trust any of them!
Yeah that's why a lot of people voted for Biden in 2020 cuz they didn't want Trump to win again. They were like "Biden is the lesser evil"

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
There are still plenty of Trump supporters. Recently he has rallied a lot more recently due to his criticisms of the Biden administration (particularly high-inflation and support of the Ukrainians).

Many voted for Trump in order to get judges who are textualists, conservatives, and/or both. Taking conservative control of the court by replacing one of the liberal justices (or centrist Kennedy) was high-priority.
A lot voted because he portrayed an image of being a successful businessman.
A lot voted because of nationalistic or isolationist polices / views.

But mainly, Trump was (at the time) telling the truth (believe it or not) about how bad the economy was. He wasn't regurgitating the lies that the Obama administration had been telling or that Wall Street had been telling about how we had a real recovery. We had a bubble inflated by the Federal Reserve and beneath that where you could see the stock market at record highs and these phony unemployment numbers laid a weak economy. And Trump knew that. His message really resonated that we were a shadow of our former self, that our industrial might had decayed, we had all these big trade deficits, the stock market was a bubble, all the numbers were fake, the real unemployment rate was higher. He was a non-politician, he was gonna clean house, we was gonna put politics aside and bring a businessman's perspective to Washington, eliminate the national debt.
He said a lot of despicable things but at the same time he also postured as relatively populist. I'm gonna keep your jobs here I'm not gonna outsource them, I'm not gonna cut social security, I'm not gonna cut medicare, NAFTA was the worst trade deal of all time, ect. He said somethings that made some people think he's gonna fight for me and I know Hilary Clinton wont.
A lot also voted against Hilary or even as a joke.

I think he's a total clown and a narcissist and corrupt as hell. So is Biden, Obama, Bush, every politician ever. Trump really was a clown. But he did have some small achievements in office, so has Biden.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
There are still plenty of Trump supporters. Recently he has rallied a lot more recently due to his criticisms of the Biden administration (particularly high-inflation and support of the Ukrainians).

Many voted for Trump in order to get judges who are textualists, conservatives, and/or both. Taking conservative control of the court by replacing one of the liberal justices (or centrist Kennedy) was high-priority.
A lot voted because he portrayed an image of being a successful businessman.
A lot voted because of nationalistic or isolationist polices / views.

But mainly, Trump was (at the time) telling the truth (believe it or not) about how bad the economy was. He wasn't regurgitating the lies that the Obama administration had been telling or that Wall Street had been telling about how we had a real recovery. We had a bubble inflated by the Federal Reserve and beneath that where you could see the stock market at record highs and these phony unemployment numbers laid a weak economy. And Trump knew that. His message really resonated that we were a shadow of our former self, that our industrial might had decayed, we had all these big trade deficits, the stock market was a bubble, all the numbers were fake, the real unemployment rate was higher. He was a non-politician, he was gonna clean house, we was gonna put politics aside and bring a businessman's perspective to Washington, eliminate the national debt.
He said a lot of despicable things but at the same time he also postured as relatively populist. I'm gonna keep your jobs here I'm not gonna outsource them, I'm not gonna cut social security, I'm not gonna cut medicare, NAFTA was the worst trade deal of all time, ect. He said somethings that made some people think he's gonna fight for me and I know Hilary Clinton wont.
A lot also voted against Hilary or even as a joke.

I think he's a total clown and a narcissist and corrupt as hell. So is Biden, Obama, Bush, every politician ever. Trump really was a clown. But he did have some small achievements in office, so has Biden.
A lot of people also voted for because he portrayed himself as an evangelical and also pro-life. Thats a huge one.
Yeah that's why a lot of people voted for Biden in 2020 cuz they didn't want Trump to win again. They were like "Biden is the lesser evil"
Hmm… a giant douche or turd sandwitch?

The sad part is, nothing much changes. It's a two party dictatorship (or a diarchy). forget the politicians, they're irrelevant, meant to give you the illusion of choice. The country has owners: big wealthy business interests.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It is so unbelievable that there's still Trump supporters.... I live in Europe and I don't think you'd find many people here who think he's the right choice for this charge.

Reactions: sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
A lot of people also voted for because he portrayed himself as an evangelical and also pro-life. Thats a huge one.

Hmm… a giant douche or turd sandwitch?

The sad part is, nothing much changes. It's a two party dictatorship (or a diarchy). forget the politicians, they're irrelevant, meant to give you the illusion of choice. The country has owners: big wealthy business interests.

He is a clown and a corrupt bastard and a fraudulent "businessman."
His biggest legislative accomplishment was a massive tax cut that went to the top 1%. 83% of the benefits went to the top 1%. He also deregulated massively. He gutted the clean water and clean air act. He helped out the predatory payday lenders. He dropped all the regulations that were supposed to go into them so he could continue screwing people over and ripping them off. He destroyed the consumer financial protection bureau which had returned billions of dollars to defrauded Americans. He didn't raise the minimum wage, he didn't give everybody the right to a union, he didn't do UBI or social security for all.

But to be fair -

What I didn't like:
- Deficit spending & tax cuts
- Can't stop lying
- Corrupt as hell
- Banned bump stocks
- Riding on Obama's coattails
- Deregulated Wall Street
- Rolled back environmental & worker safety regulations
- Lowered funding for environmental & scientific agencies and social safety nets
- Poor handling of the Corona virus
- Strained international relations
- Corrupt cabinet and advisors and record number of vacancies (especially Betsy Devos & Steve Mnuchin)
- No consistency in administration
- There is no evidence he's lowered the illegal immigration rate based on figures from Pew:

(https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/). However illegal immigration has continued a 12 year trend of decline from a high in 2007. Apprehensions and deportations are actually substantially lower than they were in many periods (https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/28/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/) of Obama's presidency, notably 2013.

- No infrastructure plan He has only funded 1% of the promised $1.5T in our nation's infrastructure spending.
- Denied Planned Parenthood funding
- Homeland Security miss-prioritized
- Reinstated/renewed federal private prison contracts
- Pivoted to more drone strike strategies which killed massively higher numbers of civilians

What I did like:
- Peace deal in Middle East (not great but still a step forward, I hope)
- Renegotiating unfair decades old trade agreements ~
- Eliminated the Obamacare individual mandate
- Shook hands with Kim Jong Un (mixed feelings)
- Established the Space Force
- Killed Qasem Soleimani
- Further reduced ISIS & dropped MOAB
- Like his stance on China and first president to do something but disagree with some of his execution
- 60% of his staff are ex-military. The Press Secretary was a former lieutenant commander in the navy. Not counting all the 4 star generals that he had.
- Helped V.A.
- He did create an incentive for U.S. corporations to repatriate their offshore profits, by offering a one time 15.5% tax window to do so. To date this has resulted in about $400 billion in repatriated profits over 2 years, much more than previous years but much less than the $4T that Trump promised.
- Shrank government bureaucracy & size
- Withdrew from unfair nuclear treaties
- Lowered welfare state funding
- The Trump administration seems to have been trying to revive the nuclear industry. Sounds like they're trying to invest in next generation nuclear reactors as well as in reducing U.S. dependence on imported uranium.
https://www.greentechmedia.com/arti...lation-to-promote-advanced-nuclear-technology
- The US government bought up oil to put in their strategic reserve and this was at the time when oil futures briefly went negative. But the President only has so many arrows in his quiver.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/02/trumps-crucial-decision-nuclear-power/

All in all he's still a buffoon and a criminal.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It's so unbeliavable that there is no other capaple person in this huge country than him.........
Imo the best would be if every state would elect a member of state, a delegate who represents their issues at the white house.
The 50 represents would have to debate and find solutions, middle courses. The president is just there for the executive part.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a contrarian who lives in California. The more I hear about how bad something or someone is, the more I'm inclined to believe otherwise. Since I'm in California and on the Internet a lot I've heard all kinds of negative stuff around him and that just makes him all the more endearing to me. Sometimes imagining all the people seething over him also brings me a lot of joy too. I remember celebrating when he won in 2016 because of how finally normal people were starting to feel as miserable as me.

Also because I'm in California my vote for President doesn't actually matter thanks to the electoral college system anyway.

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
TRUMP 4 2024 🇺🇲
Drug free and determined👌🏼
I am waiting to see who the VP is. I hope it's Ramaswamy.
If not, I will probably stay home on election day.
How did we get to this point again? Another Trump vs Biden? Sigh.
I'm a contrarian who lives in California. The more I hear about how bad something or someone is, the more I'm inclined to believe otherwise. Since I'm in California and on the Internet a lot I've heard all kinds of negative stuff around him and that just makes him all the more endearing to me. Sometimes imagining all the people seething over him also brings me a lot of joy too. I remember celebrating when he won in 2016 because of how finally normal people were starting to feel as miserable as me.

Also because I'm in California my vote for President doesn't actually matter thanks to the electoral college system anyway.
I lived in California then and voted for Trump.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If there are still Trump supporters why actually? He bascially scammed his own base with crypto and all the alleged promised legal fights to prove 2020 was rigged. How many legal fights does he have to lose in order that the people recognize he is a fraud?
To me, Trump is a traitor and should be imprisoned for flooding the country with immigrants during his term in office.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc