• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
I've never cared about politics till this election. Hearing how disgusting Biden is, from showering with his daughter and how he acts with kids is one of the most disgusting acts on display in front of a large audience in my lifetime. I have zero understanding how with these facts anyone could justify this guy. Get someone else for the political beliefs but I could never be around someone who votes Biden. Until its someone else it would have to be Trump!

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I mean in your world are the "GOP elites" the good guys? You're basically saying that those damn pesky normal voters supported Trump too hard for the elite few to stop them, which should be more evidence to you that his support is legitimate. The insiders usually win for a reason. It's why Bernie got screwed.

Yeah your recollection is different than mine.

I have 0 interest in getting in the weeds, despite my love for playing devil's advocate, again because I realize what being labeled a trump supporter whether true or not would mean on this forum.

Have you considered that his support grows on each attempt to prosecute/impeach/now assassinate him? Imagine you really believed in a candidate, and suddenly they were facing all these prosecutions and media attacks. Would it lessen your support, really? Or would you be inclined to believe it's the people going after your guy who are bad.

On the 'i could shoot a guy' quote, the best way I've seen it written is "Trump's opponents take him literally but not seriously, and his supporters take him seriously but not literally."
Sadly I don't have time for a lengthy debate now/today.

But here are some remarks.

Trump is an insider. Trump is part of the deep state. Only his rhetoric is deceiving. The tax cuts for billionairs prove that. He does not give a shit about the average Joe and Jane. He is a fraud but he talks like an average dude and people love his charisma and his punchiness.

I think DeSantis would have been the smaller of two evils he would have at least admitted a defeat. The GOP elites were aware how dangerous Trump is after Jan 6th but they fell in line because MAGA is too powerful.

I would not put trying to impeach someone in a legal way in the same category with murdering a president. There are reasonable measures and just insane actions. One has to differentiate here. Prosecuting someone because someone actually committed a crime should be a reasonable action. Otherwise people (or presidents) get a "get out of the jail free card" for almost everything. Which is seemingly the will of the Supreme court.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Sadly I don't have time for a lengthy debate now/today.
I'm not trying to debate, and the fact that you see it as such is more to my point. I'm just saying yes there are still people who support him and they do have their reasons.

But here are some remarks.

Trump is an insider. Trump is part of the deep state. Only his rhetoric is deceiving. The tax cuts for billionairs prove that. He does not give a shit about the average Joe and Jane. He is a fraud but he talks like an average dude and people love his charisma and his punchiness.

I think DeSantis would have been the smaller of two evils he would have at least admitted a defeat. The GOP elites were aware how dangerous Trump is after Jan 6th but they fell in line because MAGA is too powerful.
Whether he's an insider or not, again, is in the weeds and I'm not going to debate you. What matters is the perception. You literally just said the elites failed to replace him, meaning his supporters who want to go against the bush/Cheney/McConnell crowd see him as an outsider.

You see January 6th very differently from Trump supporters. Again, not saying you're wrong or right. If you actually want to understand why people support him, though, you need to accept that.

I would not put trying to impeach someone in a legal way in the same category with murdering a president. There are reasonable measures and just insane actions. One has to differentiate here. Prosecuting someone because someone actually committed a crime should be a reasonable action. Otherwise people (or presidents) get a "get out of the jail free card" for almost everything. Which is seemingly the will of the Supreme court.
They don't see the prosecutions as legitimate, much like you seem to disagree with at least some of what the supreme Court has done.

I'm trying to help you reach a point where you can say, "ohhhh, I see why they support Trump, it's based on X/Y/Z assumptions I disagree with and A/B/C information I think is false. Now when I talk to a trump supporter I can jump to those pieces of information to understand why we have different conclusions."

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
I am planning on voting for Trump. Why would I vote for Biden? He clearly has dementia. I voted for Obama in 2008 and John Kerry in 2004. I have crossed party lines because I cannot bring myself to vote for a party of liars and gas lighters. I don't believe the lies they spew about Republicans. Trump isn't perfect but we were better off when he was president. They will replace Biden soon and the alternative is worse.
I don't agree with wars but either side will keep pushing for endless wars all over the world. So I will choose the lesser of the two evils and vote for Trump.