NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
This place is like a waiting room on the edge of the universe.

Isn't there a book like that?

Reactions: Euthanza and VirtualSnow
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Let's form a 'Groupie'

Can I get an Amen hey now!

Reactions: Euthanza
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Every time I'm forced to give up something I was being stubborn about, it doesn't seem to build me up. It just makes me more bitter and resentful. Why is it so hard to convince people that me dying would be the best thing to happen to both them and myself? How can anyone be so stupid as to believe there is any genuine hope left for me barring extremely good fortune which I simply do not have?

Also how tf did I lose posts while I was gone? I only came back because I hated my post count having a number 4 in it.

Reactions: Euthanza and Un-
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
We are the consequence of someone's opinion.

Reactions: Euthanza and Trilucid
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and NSA
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
i am a mess

Reactions: Un-
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
U don't need 2 go to prison for the lethal injection. A simple poisonous snake is the same - now where to pet one?
Looking back thru my Fotos, I discovered a pic I shot 5/28 along the railway. A snake burrowed in some rail tie pilings. I didn't even see it til I moved the rail plate that was on top the snake. I then poked it with a stick a coupla times to c if it was alive - it was, it budged a lil bit like it was sleeping. I think that's the 1st snake I've been up close to.
Snake hibernating ADM

• Wow
Reactions: Élégie, VirtualSnow and Foresight
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
So many products like drinking coffee supposedly has positive health benefits to increase life span so u can live 2B 115. Also engage exercise to also increase. I don't want to live 2B 115, I don't even want 2B 35. I'm doing everything to decrease my lifespan.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I just drank a half bottle of Jose cuervo red sangria margarita - I'm def inebriated, but feel grate!

• Yay!
Reactions: NSA
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I hope my narcissistic ex boyfriend gets treated like he treated me. I hope she cheats, lies, degrades him and makes him feel like a dumb ass. I hope he loves her and she dumps him with no reason/closure. Leaving him to feel like he isnt enough. I hope she has dick pictures on her phone that he accidently sees, but is too scared to mention it. I hope she rips his heart out and stomps it. Ahhh I feel better.

Reactions: castler
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My washing machine is in washing machine heaven, so I'm waiting for a new one. It's not fun when it's unrealistically hot outside and the clean clothes are running out 😰

• Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
This was from '16, but it would sure ruin your day to 1) B engaged in intercourse, but 2) get killed by train while engaged in intercourse
Woman decapitated by speeding train while having sex with lover just inches from railway track
More here

I guess she had her CTB moment
My washing machine is in washing machine heaven, so I'm waiting for a new one. It's not fun when it's unrealistically hot outside and the clean clothes are running out 😰
I just washed my clothes in a bucket and hung them out to dry the old fashioned way, dried out quick in the 90° temps we've been having. I only complain that my socks usually end up like sandpaperish. Socks need fabric softener. Everything else dries fine.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Julgran
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
This reminds me I need to do laundry. Sigh.

• Yay!
Reactions: Julgran
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Currently reading:: Clive Cussler's - 'Dark Vector'. Love his action adv novels.
I'll have it completed in like 3/4 days.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
This sites better than Facebook (or whichever platforms of social media the country over uses.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I woke up 2day thinking it was Saturday. But no worries, I'm jobless anyway. Everyday is Saturday 2 me.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I kinda like Mac n cheese, but a ice creme version of it... Idk.. might be tasty.

First, a quick recap. Kraft Mac & Cheese Ice Cream launched this past July '21, primarily as a promotional stunt by Kraft to honor National Macaroni & Cheese Day. But the initial 6,000 pints sold out in an hour, and the ice cream was lauded with praise as a genuinely enjoyable dessert. And so, by August, Van Leeuwen was back with a self-professed "lot more" pints to sell.
But if you still haven't tried this cheesy, pasta-less ice cream, don't necessarily sleep on heading to Walmart. These seven flavors — which also include (Planet Earth - this may be similar to Rocky Rd), unless it does taste like dirt and rocks) Pizza, Hot Honey, Royal Wedding Cake, Bourbon Cherries Jubilee, and Wild Blueberry Shortcake — will be part of a "10-week" rotation Van Leeuwen plans to "refresh" over the summer, meaning they still could only be around for a limited time.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I had a very weird dream. I was playing outside with around 10 neighborhood friends like I did in 5th grade but when I went in one of my more distant friends house who was a grade behind me(never actually went in irl either) his parents were dead on the couch just like I found my dad except their cause of death was more noticeable. I had to comfort him when we found them inside and I let him know "it'll be okay, my father passed too, etc." I call my dad whose alive to pick me up but when the car pulled up, it was my passed fathers car with him inside it. I got in confused and he acted just like usual when he picked me up from anywhere. I let it go on for a second and chatted it up but I finally caved and told my dad he was dead. He looked like he knew he was but responded, "yes I was but I only get one time coming back". It felt so real and I didn't question it. I wish I could remember everything we did but I know it was a long car drive of us just talking, drinking a root beer and eating a hershey bar like we normally did when we went to Raley's after school. I'm not sure why I dreamed this. I slept through most of the night and day and dreamed quite a bit but this was the strangest but most needed.

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I want to sleep for atleast 8 hours without any fear just for once. This existence is torturing me. I just want to get out of my psychopathic house and breathe without anyone being there. I want my pain to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I decided to pick up the 6pk "Seagram escapes strawberry daiquiri" and it tastes soo much like the mikes hard lemonade, I smashed all 6 bottles in one set, I'll have to pick up 2pk's next time, I enjoyed that bunch.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
*Coughs nervously*.....

I would have liked to have gotten laid again before I CTB this weekend. For once in my life, I would have liked to have had good, Earth shattering sex. It's been mostly memories of them orgasming, then rolling over and falling asleep, leaving me hanging.

No, it doesn't make women slutty to admit that they like consensual sex with someone whose company they enjoy. No, this not a personal ad. I've already got a stalker (not an ex, everyone assumes) who is part of the reason I'm CTB this weekend. Don't need another stalker or creepy weirdo in my life. Never had sex with stalker, though he's asked me many times, then turned violent after years of rejection, the stupid arsehole.

Would have liked to have had a bloody good shag before I leave this mortal coil. No private messages, please. I'm a middle aged, slightly fat, old cripple, anyway. That should ensure that no one contacts me. Can't cross that off my bucket list.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I just picked up an "Anker" brand bluetooth keyboard for my android phone yesterday. am using it now. Man this thang is a godsend. Its tough to work the on-screen keypad on a smartphone since the screens soo small.

Now I have a alt version of the microsoft surface/Dell XPS.🤟

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I wrecked my bike yesterday and sprained my left wrist, it's a wonder I didn't break it considering I flipped over the handlebars, but I applied that aspercreme w/ 4% lidocaine.... IT DID NOTHING! I applied more than the thin layer they recommend. What a downfall, sprained wrist is not fun. I gobbled 5 Bayer aspirin this morning, we'll see if that helps.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." ― Batman: The Killing Joke

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
What's the one circumstance you can collide with something and have no fear of the end result?

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
It truly fucking doesn't get better. Life is nothing but a full fucked up prison. The worst of all.
How can any sane person who can look deeply into the issues of existence and try to understand every reason and consequences of them, think life is worth living? When there is no God, no free will ,justice, a human society full of narcissistic,greedy , hypocrite of bastards and not even the slightest of sense of what true reality is? We are all just fucking animals given this horrible brain and born into specific points of time and space fabric and we all comprehend the reality in our own sense without any regard to what actually is. Nothing makes sense. And yet people are punished and tortured for Suicide? Just for going and vanishing into absolute nothingness. I truly wish I was never even born.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Élégie and suicidalwillreturn
S

suicidalwillreturn

Aug 2, 2022
Im curious on how the older members here managed to still be active in this site. What's keeping them from doing it? Did they eventually found that thing to keep them going? Were the ups worth it versus the downs? Does being here comfort you? Did you make friends here? What's that like? How do you even manage to have a friend here? I dont get how life works at all.