nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I had a dream recently. I was in this lobby and some people from my school were there in this big line and we were excited to see each other. I don't want to explain the whole thing and all the details because that would be very long, but that was the summary of what happened. It was very strange and surreal and such a happy dream, and it was so vivid and realistic that I woke up and I thought it was real and only realized it wasn't a few minutes later.

That reminded me of a nightmare I had a very long time ago, when I was about three. It might be the earliest dream/nightmare that I remember, and it consisted of me in a blanket in my mom's arms, and she handed me over to this man who then started abusing me the moment I was in his arms. It was also in the same lobby as the more recent dream, except in the older one there was no one else there other than my mom, the man, and me, and it was dark in the older one.

The dream I had reminded me of that old nightmare and now my day's been ruined because I keep thinking of that nightmare even though I forgot about it for a few months. I'm not sure why I posted this lol but that's it

Reactions: houseofleaves
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
In one of the dreams I was having, I heard, "I am Death, and you are a coward."

...why ya' gotta call me out?

Reactions: houseofleaves
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
"When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other." – The Joker

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
The time has come to take the cat (me lol) to the vet to be put down. Doing the gas chamber method. Hope it's a success.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, jodes2 and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I hate how I shut down when people yell at me, I'm such a fuck up. But back to maintaining a happy facade now. So on one notices. Just smile it away.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
Fuck. This. Life.

Reactions: Élégie, leeloosnow and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Weed does nothing for me anymore. I could smoke an ounce and nothing. Zip. No help with sleeping, no more help for depression. Stopping for a week did nothing to help my tolerance. I just don't want to be awake anymore. Switching now to promethazine + cocodamol. I can't drink alcohol anymore because it absolutely shreds my stomach. Fuck life. All my vices being whittled away.

Last edited:
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Some people aren't looking for anything logical, like money, fame, etc.

Those people reach a point in life where they can't be bought, bullied, reasoned with or negotiated with.

They just want to watch the world burn. --Alfred Pennyworth

Last edited:
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'll be dead soon anyway so who cares and here goes:

I just found out that I'm what is called heteroflexible. I didn't even know it was a thing until recently. I'm 99.99% attracted to the opposite sex and very rarely attracted to women.

Also found out that heteroflexible people are the most hated among the LGBTIQA+ community. I use crutches to get around so I experience ableism in my everyday life. Now I can add heteroflexible-phobia to the fkn list. A minority within a minority. Hated just for existing. Hoo-fkn-ray.

I'm not: just trying to pass as straight; in the closet; unable to pick a side; a stuck up bitch.

I came out to some who were accepting because they've known me for a long time. None of my friends are my type, anyway. Lol

A

Autumn11

Sep 14, 2022
I just really want Rusty's pizza right now. I think I have to go get it. There's no other option.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
video games pokemon GIF

I miss the vibes of Pokemon Gen I and II.

• Yay!
Reactions: niiina and Alayna
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
To paraphrase a quote from Blanche Balain:

"Most people don't realize the tremendous energy that some people expend to appear normal."

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing ~ George Bernard Shaw

Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SOULS HERE ON S.S.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Talvikki and outatime_85
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
I don't know where else to put this, but this is sort of a vent if you could call it that.

So I think I have untreated severe mental illness. I have these really bad panic attacks, paranoid episodes, manic episodes, depressive episodes.

I have hypersexuality and I can go from wanting a woman (this is my natural state) to wanting to literally get it on with a young college aged guy.

I have trouble with motor capabilities and my speech is scrambled most of the time and I'll say stuff that is totally unrelated to the conversation. I'll freeze in place for hours if left to myself.

I try to drown out the thoughts in my head with loud music but it just makes me more energetic and manic. I have evil thoughts where I think of committing crimes and they turn into fantasies. I have odd interests that can evolve or switch over time. My brain blocks my speech when I talk sometimes. I get really into politics, religion, philosophy, or economics.

It's gradually getting worse with time and I'm drained.

There isn't a psychiatrist or therapist for hundreds of miles and I have no insurance. My fate is SN.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I think my end is coming

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Élégie and outatime_85
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
― Fight Club

" Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh*t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

Narrator: I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Narrator: You give up the condo life, give up all your flaming worldly possessions, go live in a dilapidated house in the toxic waste part of town...