• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Why hot damn I swear y'all! I have never been so delighted to make the acquaintance of so many wonderful ladies and gentlemen. I do declare I'm positively charmed and enchanted by your acceptance of my unconventional self. Why I do believe y'all feel like family This is Southern weasel dialect spoken only in the deep South, by very weasels in the USA!

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Meanwhile, a quick lesson for beginners in Hungarian (thank god pun intended not my native)

Saint - szent
Saintness - szentszég
Unsaintly - szentszégtelen
To make something unsaint - megszenszégtelenit
Doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedés
Your deeds while doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedéseitek
For your deeds while doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedéseitekért

Also: You did this pretended act, you, doer of pretended acts, you! - Te tetted-e e tettetett tettet, te tettetett tettek tettese, te!

Why hot damn I swear y'all! I have never been so delighted to make the acquaintance of so many wonderful ladies and gentlemen. I do declare I'm positively charmed and enchanted by your acceptance of my unconventional self. Why I do believe y'all feel like family This is Southern weasel dialect spoken only in the deep South, by very weasels in the USA!

Well I never! Yer be welcawm right here, feller. Reminds me of that there man

殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ 殺せ殺せ殺せ

"Hahahahahaha" in Japanese, gotcha. Otherwise why would two letters atlernate.. wouldn't it be so much easier if Japanese people laughed in unicode /s

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Meanwhile, a quick lesson for beginners in Hungarian (thank god pun intended not my native)

Saint - szent
Saintness - szentszég
Unsaintly - szentszégtelen
To make something unsaint - megszenszégtelenit
Doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedés
Your deeds while doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedéseitek
For your deeds while doing something that is being unable to make something unsaint - Megszentsélenithetetlenségeskedéseitekért

Also: You did this pretended act, you, doer of pretended acts, you! - Te tetted-e e tettetett tettet, te tettetett tettek tettese, te!

Well I never! Yer be welcawm right here, feller. Reminds me of that there man

"Hahahahahaha" in Japanese, gotcha. Otherwise why would two letters atlernate.. wouldn't it be so much easier if Japanese people laughed in unicode /s

That is a damn hard way to laugh. But not for Japanese I imagine

• Yay!
Reactions: callme
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Really? I didn't know that they spoke 'Weasel' in the south, would they accept a 'Northern UK Weasel' ???

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I wouldnt've taken Motel Rooms to be a non-native English speaker. It's something Latinate, maybe a dialect, I can understand a lot of it on the basis of Italian. Wonder if he's still alive

He isn't sadly. It seems like it, because he would always end up here, every time he couldn't stand it, so I suspect he's gone off now permanently. He spoke in a milanese dialect, probably a rare one. Must've been a native.

Would ya believe a dialect spoken in the most populous place in Italy and thats what, 3.3 million people, would preserve itself so different than common italian? It never has been appropriated or blended in. Especially after so many immigrants arriving and the possibility they will have studied standart italian and replacing Italy's old population from the city (and in fact everywhere), thus expectedly, it's natural dialects will have become less common like they begin to be in similarity to the Deep South in the US, but it's not the case. Seems in that way Milan is closer to Texas (at least outside the Dallas- Fort Worth conurbation and Austin-St Antonio metro areas) in culture preservation.

I think that's why the man is gone. Homosexual in ever-fascist (increasingly so) Italy. I don't blame em, at all.

Reactions: Ashu
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'm half Aussie and half Dutch. I speak a blend of both; Denglish. But, just for laughs, a word that cannot easily be translated into English: Gezellig. :blarg:

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm half Aussie and half Dutch. I speak a blend of both; Denglish. But, just for laughs, a word that cannot easily be translated into English: Gezellig.😜
Does Gezellig mean 'Sociable'?

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Really? I didn't know that they spoke 'Weasel' in the south, would they accept a 'Northern UK Weasel' ???
Why dude weasel dialects are spoken and accepted world wide, just listen to any politician!

• Informative
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
He isn't sadly. It seems like it, because he would always end up here, every time he couldn't stand it, so I suspect he's gone off now permanently. He spoke in a milanese dialect, probably a rare one. Must've been a native.

Would ya believe a dialect spoken in the most populous place in Italy and thats what, 3.3 million people, would preserve itself so different than common italian? It never has been appropriated or blended in. Especially after so many immigrants arriving and the possibility they will have studied standart italian and replacing Italy's old population from the city (and in fact everywhere), thus expectedly, it's natural dialects will have become less common like they begin to be in similarity to the Deep South in the US, but it's not the case. Seems in that way Milan is closer to Texas (at least outside the Dallas- Fort Worth conurbation and Austin-St Antonio metro areas) in culture preservation.

I think that's why the man is gone. Homosexual in ever-fascist (increasingly so) Italy. I don't blame em, at all.
This is very interesting. Milan was the one Italian city I got to know, even living in its parks and doorways for a summer, and my amante, born in 55, was fluent in the dialect, which I found to be totally beyond me, I would have had to study it like another language entirely. So Motel Rooms was Italian. I wish I'd known. He was one of my favorite people here.

T

tabarô

Oct 3, 2022
Eu não sei mais o que fazer comigo, desisti de todos planos que eu tive...

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Fazer por impulso é melhor.

Doing it by impulse is better.

[refering to suicide]

Reactions: achromatic
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
the following is a poem written in portuguese, author's name is Leandro "Lobo" (R.I.P.)

Você…

Das fontes de outrora
Onde o peito não era amargo
Não existiam horas
E sonhos repletos de afagos.

Eu procurei muitas vezes entender,
Eu procurei aceitar,
Procurei viver
Mas, é impossível mudar.

Eu fecho os olhos esperando que o sono venha
E com ele eu possa sonhar,
Fugir dessa dor,
Voltar para meu lar.

Eu posso vencer,
Mas eu não quero.
Eu posso mudar,
Mas eu não quero.

Abraço meus sonhos,
Enrijeço meu coração
Mas, olhar em seus olhos
É apatia de toda minha solidão.

E eu quero você,
Espero você...
Mesmo que jamais venha,
E mesmo que não seja mesmo você.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Τα ελληνικά ήταν η δεύτερη γλώσσα μου, αλλά έχει περάσει τόσος καιρός από τότε που έφυγα, έχει σχεδόν εξαφανιστεί

Venom85

Venom85

SN arrived!
Oct 19, 2022
Non so dove é finita la mia stella.
Ma so che se smetto di cercarla,
per me finisce il cielo.

I don't know where my star has gone.
But I know that if I stop looking for it,
for me the sky ends.

Friedrich Nietzsche
15 October 1844 - 25 August 1900

Nøb0dy

Nøb0dy

Dec 15, 2020
anche le ombre hanno storie da raccontare
--------------------------------------------------------------------
even the shadows have stories to tell

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
There was a language thread like this around here but I can't find it anymore so I'm just making a new one. Basically say a sentence in your native language. I'll start:

De câte ori deschid fereastra de-atâtea ori o închid la loc. It's Romanian for: Whenever I open the window as many times I close it again.
USA place or origin of language, specifically the South Eastern part of the nation. Language known as red neck-ese " Y'all can kiss my ass!"
Redneck good morning, "Hey asshole!"

Mord.

Mord.

-
May 6, 2023
Alguien entra en el silencio y me abandona.
Ahora la soledad no está sola.
Tú hablas como la noche.
Te anuncias como la sed

(Someone enters the silencie and abandons me
Now the loneliness is not alone
You speak like the night
You announce yourself as thirst)
La muerte siempre al lado,
Escucho su decir.
Sólo me oigo

(The death always beside,
I hear your say.