• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
无所不在、无所不能的'老大哥',无时无刻都在监视着你。任何动作、表情,甚至思想都绝对逃不过监视器的眼睛。
(Omnipresent and omnipotent, 'Big Brother' is watching you all the time. No movement, expression, or even thought will elude the surveillance of His ever-watchful eyes.)

In the recent years, our Government has been leaning more and more towards the totalitarianism. Given the moves that are already under way, it's only a matter of time before we all live in an Orweillian dystopia.

I'm not from mainland China. The emphasis here, is on 'to-be'.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
(Omnipresent and omnipotent, 'Big Brother' is watching you all the time. No movement, expression, or even thought will elude the surveillance of His ever-watchful eyes.)

In the recent years, our Government has been leaning more and more towards the totalitarianism. Given the moves that are already under way, it's only a matter of time before we all live in an Orweillian dystopia.
As we rush towards an ever more Orwellian world of surveillance and censorship, perhaps we might all take the time to read the novel 1984 in order to better understand the world we are rushing towards.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Ognuno sta solo sul cuor della terra
trafitto da un raggio di sole:
ed è subito sera

Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world
pierced by a ray of sunlight:
and soon it is evening

-- Salvatore Quasimodo

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Ma va a ciapal in del lisca! Va' bèn a fèr dal pugnàt! Facia da cul de can da cacia! Pirla! Và a dà via i ciapp! Va a fas dì in gesa! Pantula! Va a scuà in duè che l'è nett! Và a mung al tor! Cujòtt! Uregia panada! Và a Bagg a sonà l'organ! Vùnges!

Translation: Fuck you. (No, that's really what it means.)
you fucking broke google translate.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
you fucking broke google translate.
:haha: It's not proper Italian, it's Milanese. Google Translate thinks it's Corsican lol

I love these translations:
He was making the hunting dog's ass!
Go to the duo in two that is clean!
Go mung to the tor!

Btw, "Và a mung al tor!" means "Go milk a bull!" :))

eric cartman dog GIF by South Park

• Yay!
Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
:haha: It's not proper Italian, it's Milanese. Google Translate thinks it's Corsican lol

I love these translations:
He was making the hunting dog's ass!
Go to the duo in two that is clean!
Go mung to the tor!

Btw, "Và a mung al tor!" means "Go milk a bull!" :))

eric cartman dog GIF by South Park

Чичоебач (not a real word in bulgarian, unclef*cker) is chichobleman.
Два пъти мери, веднъж режи ( Measure two times before you cut once) is "two times Mary, once directed".
Да ти еба майката, малоумник! (F*ck your mom, you moron!) is "Yes you eba mother, mammy."
Я стига глупости (Cut off the bs) is "It gets her crap".
Каране в нетрезво състояние (Drunk driving or DUI) is just "inxicated".

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
I'm mostly English speaking, but my labour workforce is mixed, mostly afrikaans - very fluent (Dutch derivative), but as a farm animal, I can also speak rough Zulu / Xhosa / Sesotho... there's a mix of em, kinda like creole vs French... called 'funigalore' cos of how funny we sound when us whiteys bugger up the pronounciations!
♡) (the x in Xhosa is a tongue click, not an 'x/z' phonetic sound....)

⊙ Wie heuning will eet, moet steke verdra....
○ / translation / :meaning: Those who want to eat honey; must endure the stings...
// pain is part of the process...

⊙ Ungafunda ukuhlakanipha ezinyaweni zikamkhulu wakho, noma ekugcineni kwenduku. ...
□ translation / :meaning: You can learn wisdom at your grandfather's feet, or at the end of a stick. ...

Learnt rough Latin as a catholic kid, ironically use it in magickworkings thesedays! And basic cabbalist Hebrew, sephiroths etc
Would love to learn sanskrit... and Aramaic... we all probably knew it in a past life, huh?
I'm SO envious of you guys that can Japanese /Korean /Chinese /Hindu /Greek and Arabic...
Those fonts / typescripts are orgasmic!
Fun fun fun

Last edited:
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I'm mostly English speaking, but my labour workforce is mixed, mostly afrikaans - very fluent (Dutch derivative), but as a farm animal, I can also speak rough Zulu / Xhosa / Sesotho... there's a mix of em, kinda like creole vs French... called 'funigalore' cos of how funny we sound when us whiteys bugger up the pronounciations!
♡) (the x in Xhosa is a tongue click, not an 'x/z' phonetic sound....)

⊙ Wie heuning will eet, moet steke verdra....
○ / translation / :meaning: Those who want to eat honey; must endure the stings...
// pain is part of the process...

⊙ Ungafunda ukuhlakanipha ezinyaweni zikamkhulu wakho, noma ekugcineni kwenduku. ...
□ translation / :meaning: You can learn wisdom at your grandfather's feet, or at the end of a stick. ...

Learnt rough Latin as a catholic kid, ironically use it in magickworkings thesedays! And basic cabbalist Hebrew, sephiroths etc
Would love to learn sanskrit... and Aramaic... we all probably knew it in a past life, huh?
I'm SO envious of you guys that can Japanese /Korean /Chinese /Hindu /Greek and Arabic...
Those fonts / typescripts are orgasmic!
Fun fun fun

(Jk) Don't know about language man, but you'll never be as cool as Mozambique.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
(Jk) Don't know about language man, but you'll never be as cool as Mozambique.

Yes, I have complete faith in our traditional healing medicines..!
(I mean concussion & knockout will definately relieve headache pain symptoms!)

Funny story :: I was shopping for psychonaut herbs /roots at a market with a friend - he was wanting hallucinogenic tea (moonflowers, anyone?) In the stall owners broken mombasa-english he told Danny 'warm-it, warm-it'.
Danny took it to meaning the root needed to steep for efficacy.
Hell no, he meant 'warm-it' :: it makes you 'warm-it' - vomit. Purges out all evil energies /negativity.
Man! Demonic poltergeist projectile puking!

thank fuck i didn't do it, but I had to help Danny with the caretaking & cleanup :: not a great souvenir memory to have, but so funny when we started to figure it out... well for me anyway.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
无所不在、无所不能的'老大哥',无时无刻都在监视着你。任何动作、表情,甚至思想都绝对逃不过监视器的眼睛。

I'm not from mainland China. The emphasis here, is on 'to-be'.

Wanted to include this in the Spoiler, but it was already past the site's four-hour time limit.
Ezgif 3 db4bdcb61f7b

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm from California. I like vegan burgers and electric vehicles.

I don't really believe that, but it would be hella dumb of me to try and force some Mandarin Chinese (ethnically, my parents are from Taiwan but I was born in the US) since I don't know any.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Nung bata ako, pag tumitingin ako sa langit gumagaan ang pakiramdam ko. Ang sarap kaseng pagmasdan ang kumikinang na mga bituin sa kabila ng madilim na langit.

Ngayon parang ang bigat sa pakirandam. Parang na lulunod ako. Hindi ko alam kung nalulungkot ako dahil hindi ko na makikita ang langit na'to

o nagagalit ako dahil hangang ngayon, nandito padin ako.

Ewan ko ba..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I was a child, when I looked at the sky I felt better. It was nice to watch the shining stars across the dark sky.

But now, it gives me this heavy feeling. I feel like I'm drowning. I don't know if I'm sad because I can't see this heaven anymore

or I'm angry because until now, I'm still here.

I dunno...