• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If you've played the game Word Whomp, you know the rules.

If you haven't, the rules are simple. Whatever word is put down, you spell out words using only the letters in that word. You CANNOT add a letter to create a word. Create words using 3 or more letters only.

Once no more words can be made, the last person makes a new word. The bigger the word, the longer the game goes..

I'll start.

The first word is AUCTION

sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
If you've played the game Word Whomp, you know the rules.

If you haven't, the rules are simple. Whatever word is put down, you spell out words using only the letters in that word. You CANNOT add a letter to create a word. Create words using 3 or more letters only.

Once no more words can be made, the last person makes a new word. The bigger the word, the longer the game goes..

I'll start.

The first word is AUCTION
Btw thank you for starting that game, I used to play it with my grandma when I was younger and I loved it. We played it with German words (I'm German) which is really fun because of how long German words can get :)

Tuna