• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Indeed. Sanctioned Suicide is the best website.

Reactions: Linda
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
It is sad to hear this. The internet is supposed to be open and free. But there is only this site where suicide can be discussed.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
In October 2023, I wrote that Sanctioned Suicide is the best website. I want to thank Sanctioned Suicide and its members - who ignore society´s cruel and made-up rules. You have realized the truth: suicide and euthanasia should not be taboo and illegal. The politicians should not have the power over euthanasia. We have the right to decide over other things in life so why not death? I myself am an antinatalist but I think that Albert Einstein - the greatest genius - should have been born. Who wouldn´t want to live his life? It is only our industrial civilization that is destroying our planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: daley, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Agree - isolation is so devastating, and to have a community that doesn't judge me on this topic has helped me think through things, learn and support others.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Indeed. Sanctioned Suicide is the best website.
I have done what I could to bring about a change in politics. But I am powerless. I hate my parents for bringing me into this existence and I am glad that I did not procreate - the worst crime. The fundamental problem is that we should have euthanasia whenever we want it.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Linda and divinemistress36
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
It's really awesome that I can talk to people who relate to having suicidal thoughts without getting harassed online.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
To be able to write about death. To be able to write about suicide - a fundamental human right. Only to be able to end one´s suffering. To be able to discuss our biggest taboo. The death that we all have to go through but no one wants to talk about. It is Sanctioned Suicide. You are the best. Continue to exist. Those who force us to live will eventually realize their mistakes.
I mean idk man hentai haven is pretty goated,but gotta say SS is definitely in my top 10 websites easily

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I love that people are empathetic on here and they don't believe we should have to live with suffering. The outside world doesn't care how much we suffer

Reactions: Linda and DEATH IS FREEDOM