• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
just for fun, look at these rorschach blots and try to self-diagnose yourself. make sure to study the picture well before peeking at the answer key :-)

the things i saw allegedly denote homosexuality, anxiety, narcissism, social maladjustment and paranoia. apparently, i am also Japanese.

with things like these still being widely used, it's laughable how many people still think of psychology as a real science.

N

Null84

Praying for the reaper to come
Dec 9, 2019
The interpretations are all so weirdly sexual. Like, not everything looks like a vagina. These aren't actually still used, right? I'd be labeled mentally ill just for being asexual according to most of the "healthy" interpretations.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
The interpretations are all so weirdly sexual. Like, not everything looks like a vagina.

it's funny, the one that is apparently supposed to be interpreted as a vagina is the one i interpreted wildly differently. just because Freud's mind was constantly in the gutter doesn't mean mine is.

These aren't actually still used, right? I'd be labeled mentally ill just for being asexual according to most of the "healthy" interpretations.

they are still used in some places; i got tested with them a few years ago. it seems they prefer that the patients do the drawing nowadays and then interpret their drawings. no, the quality of my drawing does not mean that i struggle with feelings of inferiority and mommy issues, it means that i fucking suck at drawing Karen

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Well that was strange to look at those. I'm still disappointed that two bears high fiving is not a real option I mean come on I can't see anything else there. Also VII just looks like two pregnant woman to me but that's not an option either. The meanings behind the answers are pretty nonsensical though as expected. That was a nice distraction for a bit though thanks for sharing.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I - Reflection of a grey fennec drinking from a pond. Egocentric because it's a reflective response?
II - Two bears at the climax of a dance ritual. Reminds me of this.
III - Two intersex people looking at each other. Must be confirmation I'm bi.
IV - Godzilla looking motherfucker. Appropriate choice of words since due to the name of the card. Apparently I'm angry and/or anxious. Sounds about right.
V - Bird/moth hybrid.
VI - A starfort with an angelic figure above it. Somehow translates to sexual problems because I didn't see a vagina :pfff:
VII - Two dancing women. Pffft, I absolutely have problems with my mother. Though I cut her out, so maybe it's fine now?
VIII - Bears/mountain lions escaping up a mountain from a forest fire. Fear of life-threatening forces? Yup. No guilt though.
IX - Couldn't see a dsamn thing in that one.
X - Two seahorses being married by a mantis shrimp. Surprisingly normal?

Seems like a load of pseudoscience to me, still fun though.