• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
One of my favorite author's is Virginia Woolf. She struggled with mental illness and was institutionalized several times and attempted suicide twice before drowning herself by filling her overcoat pockets with stones and walking into the River Ouse on March 28, 1941.

She talked about "the disease" a lot, which i'm guessing is depression or anxiety, overthinking maybe. I just think that maybe even though painful.. it could be the method i've been looking for.

I live next to a strong current and deep river, and I can not swim whatsoever which could add to my changes. I could do the exact same thing virginia woolf did.

Walk down to my childhood park by my the river, dressed in however I would like, take in my moments of life.

And then slowly walk into the river.

I might need to take a few sedatives (I mean a lot) for it to feel like like I don't give a shit about what i'm about to do.

and then it would be over.

alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
Well I wouldn't slowly walk into the river, rather throw myself into the deepest part with at least 60 pounds attached to me. Like a weight vest, not some stones in my pockets.

P

painfullife123

May 12, 2023
Drowning is one of the most painful and uncomfortable methods

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I think often of Jeff Buckley's death. He was a talented musician who wrote some heart wrenching songs. He died of drowning in the Mississippi, and they say it was accidental.. but who knows. Theres certainly a romanticism to drowning in a sacred river that way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That method does sound horrible and like it would be difficult to succeed with to me but I envy those with the courage for it, I admire those who succeed. I wish you the best with your plans.