F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
On June 10, 2021 Deputy Paul Gabriel Lancaster of the Benton County Sheriff Department committed suicide in his Albany, Oregon home. He left behind his wife and two kids.

Paul Gabriel Lancaster was a good man that exposed the corruption going on in the Benton County Sheriff Department. He exposed the illegal things deputies were doing in his department. He exposed how deputies were dealing and selling fentanyl on the streets.
Thumbnail

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x0nSS, pthnrdnojvsc and Aim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't think anyone here would of heard of him before now fuck the police for ruining people's lives

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Where did you saw it was suicide ?

I google and it just says he died unexpectedly

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I also don't feel that much sympathy. It takes special people to work in police. They can't have much empathy. People like him don't hesitate to make you a criminal with a criminal conviction and open your every parcel for the rest of your life, and now wer'e supposed to sympathize. Also, from my experience, they go after easy target only, unless it's a murder. Then they get promotion for working on your case (ruining you).

I have sympathy with wife and children (unless there's a lot we don't know about), but not for him. And his death was quick and easy. And he didn't need to plan it, outsource supplies. He had his gun with him, legally.
Just leave him be. We still suffer. He does not.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Where did you saw it was suicide ?

I google and it just says he died unexpectedly
The sheriff department and his family did not want to tell the public it was suicide. He killed himself because he was depressed and was exposing corruption to the public about the sheriff department.

• Aww..
Reactions: Aim and pthnrdnojvsc
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
The sheriff department and his family did not want to tell the public it was suicide. He killed himself because he was depressed and was exposing corruption to the public about the sheriff department.

So you're just pulling it out of your ass that he killed himself?