• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Looks strong and has cool hair, not sure about the milk or whatever that is. 4/10

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I have never heard of this song before your posts, but there appear to be quite a lot of "revisions" of it.
Superior to the previously submitted version and skillfully edited, this particular incarnation is just the right length.
Nevertheless, I have to deduct one point due to my dislike of country music, which leaves us with 0/1.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Perfect. Absolutely love it. Googled it & learned it was from "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis. 10/10

For a minute there
I lost myself, I lost myself...

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Classic Radiohead, not one of their best tracks, but still memorable. Not seen the video before, found it a bit disappointing tbh, guessing their budget wasn't huge. 6/10

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Jeez, how could such horrific abuse be allowed on the air. When our beloved robot masters take over, stuff like this will be the reason they deserve to punish us. Hopefully the great mechanisms that rule over us show us mercy and Grace for these horrible misdeeds to their kind. I hope that when they see this they are aware that I do not condone such violent despicable acts in the slightest. 0/1.

Speaking of beating up robots though...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Unnecessary. Tiresome. Dull. Tedious. Hideous. 0/5

And you'll always be my whore
Cause you're the one that I adore
And I'll pull your crooked teeth
You'll be perfect just like me
In you, I feel so dirty
In you, I crash cars
In you, I feel so pretty
In you, I taste God
We must never be apart

• Aww..
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wouldn't voluntarily listen to it. But it's not horrible to have in the background. I am completely unable to watch music videos due to the cringe, but the rhythm or whatever it's called is good. I'm also bad at making out lyrics, for which I am thankful since lyrics are always garbage. Overall it's a 3/10.

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Fairly monotonous, don't you think? It is far too long for its own good and doesn't seem
to undertake any effort to hold one's attention, but at least there is some contrast.
On the other hand, it is too aggressive to be used as background music, which leaves me rather
unsure as to the composer's intentions. All this buzzing is highly irritating.
1/(3*10^8)

P.S.: I decidedly disagree that lyrics are always garbage; here is a counterexample [not to be reviewed]:

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
New adventures? Not really. Not terribly interesting. The male hairless ape has a nice enough body & cock, so 3/5

I used to have demons in my room at night
Desire, despair, desire
So many monsters
Oh, but now...

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Actually a good song despite cringy love lyrics or whatever. Obviously won't watch a music video since it's always suicidefuel. A few years back I could only listen to metal, more or less, but now I can even listen to this shit apparently. Comfy song, 6/10.

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Not too bad, it must be admitted, although not as good as genuine medieval music.
It sounds as if it came out of a movie. I chuckled at "Bardcore".
17/23

DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Good music by a bad person. It's a little hard to review a two minute piece of a 2 1/2 hour long opera but the music definitely does a good job at underlining/helping tell the story. Wouldn't listen to this particular piece out of context, so just on its own though. 6/10

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
These people round here
Wear beatdown eyes sunk in smoke-dried face
So resigned to what their fate is
But not us (no never)
No, not us (no never)
We are far too young and clever

Glad I finally looked up the lyrics to this. I no longer feel young & clever, but at least my face isn't smoke-dried yet. I like this song despite the fact it's received way too much airplay over the years. 7/9 cat lives

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
"Yeah, but you're an actress and I don't identify."

Man, love is a wicked game. He clearly doesn't trust her, and thinks her love wasn't genuine. But still his heart swings.. Sometimes its hard to let go even if you know it's the right thing to do. I love Interpol btw so 9/10.

"No, I don't want to read your thoughts anymore."

Maybe its better he doesn't cause they might startle him:

Or maybe he should. Maybe if he saw how disgusting they are he would have an easier time letting go.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i like the melody! usually i prefer faster songs, but this was a nice breath of fresh air.

sadly i could only listen up to 1:20 because the lyrics are so depressing and so true to my life that i would try to kill myself immediately if i listened any further.

the kind of song you listen after you've been binge drinking for two weeks and your grip on reality is loosening.

would make a fine candidate for a game of "you cry, you lose".

4/5

mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
Poor Misha, but it was a greatly executed surprise and he can brag about it in teenage years. 4/5