• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
Hello,

I am following up on my previous threads, I am sorry that I write new venting from me...

I am just about to find a new job, relocate to different city, burn a lot of bridges to so many people... Cut everything bad from my previous life... And divorce with my wife...
We had multiple serious talks with my wife. She does not want to completelly destroy me. She agrees that everything will go in this way...1)Find a job, 2) Relocation, 3) Divorce
I was talking with multiple people from my real life and also online. I thought about this, and agreed with many poeple, that this will be the only chance for me and my family to keep at least something good.

I will try to completelly restart my life somewhere else, alone... And I will try to stay in contact with my family and find my way to have "some" relationship with my wife and children after my divorce.
I am so sad about this, but this is the only way...

I need to find a way to myself first before I will try to find a way to my children.
I hope that I will not fuck this up and I will not end on drugs, or alcohol or in total depression.
I hope I will succeed. I hope my children will not hate me.
I am so scared about the future now... :'(:'(:'(
But I hope I still have more than a half of my life in front of me, I do not want to end yet. I still have the reason to fight.

Probably I will need to talk to somebody, because I will be so lonely in my real life soon. I am willing to support anybody in his struggles in real life as much as I can...:'(:'(:'(
I do not know what to write else...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, soulkitty and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Probably I will need to talk to somebody, because I will be so lonely in my real life soon.
my dm is open if you ever need anything đź«‚đź’ś

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
my dm is open if you ever need anything đź«‚đź’ś
Thank you... Right now... I am crying for every letter I just wrote... For every pain I caused in my life to my wife and children...

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Adûnâi, soulkitty and Life_and_Death
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
Today I started the new job. The job is so far good.
Yesterday I have moved to a new flat.
I should be happy right now.
But I am not.
Loneliness and depression is taking me :-(

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi