• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

I'm getting fed up with this site.
I know I'm writing this in a bitter spirit but data doesn't lie, correlation doesn't equal causation but what I just said in my previous post carries more weight than a fancy little pyramid that a pseudoscientist (psychology has no bedrock, there is no 2 + 2 = 4 for psychology and before you point to the bottom layer of Maslow's shallow theory it's important to know that yogis, monks, saints and the enlightened have attained bliss by flipping that pyramid on its head) thought up in probably 10 minutes.
Do you believe that people would still be religious without the "economical benefits of it" ?
by that I mean would you still believe and worship god, if hypothetically let's say
heaven and hell wouldn't be a thing anymore.

So god is real, he showed himself to you,
and he told you there's still nothing for you after your death, no matter what you do.
He is the creator of the universe, and he created you only for a limited amount of time (your earthly life).
Do you sill bother praying and going to church on sundays

I don't think any person ever does anything if there isn't an economical gain to it, to be honest with you
Even jumping on a grenade to save someone comes with some "pleasure" (you feel that you're doing the right thing, that's the motivating
cause for the action)

You replied to my comment because it made you feel good
It's all just ego
Calling Maslow a pseudoscientist makes you feel good and superior
I think you believe in god because there's something in it for you :)

edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Disinherited