• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Is reincarnation a real possibility?
I like second chances but not much the idea of coming back… to begin again
As what Animal or Homo-Sampian, DROSS!

Help.

-Celsius_Caesar

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
What if your consciousness dies but your soul is entering different body and someone else has to go through same purposeless life again thinking it is how things work? It's not really you but someone else who doesn't remember your life. To your consciousness it is oblivion but soul keeps on living in other body. Different person might be "suffering".

The ultimate solution is disintegration of humanity. Elimination of every human vessel that can give output to soul. Since there are no higher beings than humans on earth it would mean liberation of souls from this planet.
Our carbon bodies are one of many forms. ;)

Upvote 0
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
We will return to ashes. Maybe reincarnation is real or maybe it isn't.

However quoting one of my favourite characters:

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. - Albus Dumbledore

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
Upvote 0
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Is reincarnation a real possibility?
I like second chances but not much the idea of coming back… to begin again
As what Animal or Homo-Sampian, DROSS!

Help.

-Celsius_Caesar
That which has a beginning in time will have an end in time.

Upvote 0
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
We are just characters in cosmic drama and they want to play the same inmean lets say that someone do ctb in the next life what he become a successful person if reincarnation happen is torture.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
Upvote 0
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
If reincarnation is fake then what about over 2500 recorded and verified cases that is being research in university of Virginia?
Why they are wasting their money, time and resources for researching this subject and how can childrens between age of 3 and 5 that remember past lives can be explained?
I'm not trying to say I do believe in it but I just want to get any clarification about this.

I really don't want to be reincarnated.
but where is the proof that they remember "there" past lives. maybe they remember the life of someone else. Maybe they "just" have the ability to tap into a collective source of lifes lived.

Upvote 0
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
but where is the proof that they remember "there" past lives. maybe they remember the life of someone else. Maybe they "just" have the ability to tap into a collective source of lifes lived.
Akashic Records?

Upvote 0
R

rhysion

Sep 4, 2022
In my own beliefs consciousness goes back to a mass 'center' of it when its ready and different bits of all of us form and enter a body on its first breath. Some are still tied to the earth which helps me with ghosts and other experiences but the form the mass consciousness takes isn't one that can experience this on its own, so it comes piecemeal through all of us and our experiences. So even though someone may pass it won't be their exact conciousness of last time being reincarnated. I believe when one passes their 'afterlife' is based on how that consciousness is altered and the eternity of afterlife if they believe in it, is experienced in a small blip of time because time passing and the experience of it are different measures. Sometimes the life a consciousness is born into isn't a good one, but there's no penalty except for the person's own consciousness or possibly whatever measures of morality the center has had or created. To me it makes sense because before a young age a child has no set identity, and we view the cohesion of one identity in a body as a development in a growing child's psyche. Its also why there seems to be bits of truth in most religions, because they've all taken pieces of the whole story and seen it as an entire thing and not just a part of a whole.

I know it sounds strange, and doesn't seem to match fully with any religions i know of. But its the best working model i have that makes sense to me at least.

Upvote 0
I

itsnotanybody

Sep 8, 2022
Some people believe that reincarnation is real. They think that when a person dies, their soul is reborn into another person or animal. There isn't any scientific evidence to support this theory, but some people say they remember lives they've lived before. Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, it's an interesting concept to think about. But me personally, I don't believe in reincarnation whether reborn to another human being or an animal. I think that would just be cruel because I don't believe there'll be any significant changes since I passed away until the reincarnation... I'll be in the same position as I am now and probably be back hoping to CTB.

Upvote 0