• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Is reincarnation a real possibility?
I like second chances but not much the idea of coming back… to begin again
As what Animal or Homo-Sampian, DROSS!

Help.

-Celsius_Caesar

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
If one is reincarnated as an animal or a plant or a bacteria how does it accumulate good or bad karma for the next reincarnation since it has no free will/agency? Assuming there is such a thing as free will.

Reactions: again_noidea, Death is beautiful and Hirokami
Upvote 0
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
If reincarnation is fake then what about over 2500 recorded and verified cases that is being research in university of Virginia?
Why they are wasting their money, time and resources for researching this subject and how can childrens between age of 3 and 5 that remember past lives can be explained?
I'm not trying to say I do believe in it but I just want to get any clarification about this.

I really don't want to be reincarnated.

Upvote 0
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Well, we dont really have an exact answer to that. But hey, if you get reincarnated and force yourself to remember your past life so you can prove the theory, you might just make it to a Nobel Prize. 😁

Upvote 0
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Nobody has any memories of past lives, so if reincarnation exists, you can take comfort that you'll have no clue you were reincarnated. You won't remember all the struggle of this life. You wont be worried about this life whatsoever or recognize any multi-lifespan continuation of suffering, because you'll have no recollection of any previous life. Just think. Are you upset with this life's suffering because it's a continuation of suffering in past lives? Probably not.

This is simplified. Drug use can "give access" to "previous lives" if you believe hallucinogen trips are literal in content (I do not). Religious beliefs may also cause you to believe you can remember past lives, but as this is restricted to religious experience, not all humans, I do not believe it to be true either. Generational trauma is an interesting related concept that I'm not sure my stance on yet.

• Love
Reactions: Shu
Upvote 0
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
Is reincarnation a real possibility?
I like second chances but not much the idea of coming back… to begin again
As what Animal or Homo-Sampian, DROSS!

Help.

-Celsius_Caesar
i was born in to hindu religion which believes in Re Incarnation , there is a study by Dr. Ian Stevenson of virginia university who has analysed reincarnation cases world wide , detailed reports are available online . it well could be distorted manipulated report to establish the idea of reincarnation :- dharmic relgious ideas r real . just like ALMOST ALL NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES ARE MANIPULATED by the church and its followers by the mafia to create the idea of Jesus or Heavenly father real . the voyage through the tunnel and seeing the light !! as Hindu OR Other Dharmic religions arent really organised or do not function like a Mafia , there is possibility of Ian Stevensons case studies are real and unaltered

I am scared of the unknown , according to the Dharmic Religions , it doesnt end with suicide , the miseries , the soul is re incarnated and in the next life it has to go through everything again and the exact point , the exact cross road where the decision of self destruction is presented again , there the "Free will" comes to act . if in the next life the soul choses suicide , it goes on repeat . till the balance of karma to reach the moksha (ultimate liberation)

having to go through everything again scares me , still i will go ahead with ctb , the misery of existence is too much .

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Chiisai and OldDrummer
Upvote 0

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
If it means I end up in a life where I can be live life as a better person and be happier, I'd rather believe in a chance for reincarnation.
I mean, I know our consciousness is tied to our brains and stuff, but I feel like it just disappearing after everything is over would be weird. I feel like our energy has to be transferred somewhere after we're gone, even if it's not immediate.

Reactions: Chiisai and glad it’s night
Upvote 0
glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
In the world, in the universe, it appears that nothing is permanent. If that's true, perhaps not even death is permanent.

Consciousness just seems to happen maybe it could happen again, subjectively. I don't know what, if any, connection your new form would have to the previous one(s).

We can't even really define life (example: is a virus alive?). Even concepts such as "life" and "death" are words we use to describe and categorize phenomena we see. Humans only have words to think with, and they are just a map; just symbols. "Species" don't really exist, they're just categories we impose, that exist in our minds. Could life and death be the same? Words are not reality and there's a limit to human understanding.

Overall I'm not sure, my guess is 50/50 on this i.e. no idea.

Reactions: Chiisai
Upvote 0
T

ThePaleWhiteLight

Mar 28, 2022
There is reincarnation, then there us the Buddhist concept of rebirth, then there's eternal return. Three different concepts which are, unfortunately, typically used synonymously

Reactions: Shu
Upvote 0
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
There's no answer.
Death is a mystery until you receive it.

Upvote 0
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
we come into existence from nothing and return to be nothing yet we are all here so who knows

Reactions: rationaltake and Shu
Upvote 0
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
No thanks why would Anthony want to be reincarnated into this again

Upvote 0
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
No thanks why would Anthony want to be reincarnated into this again
We are nothing in this Universe. Nobody is going to ask what we want. We have no control and we cannot decide anything.

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza and Shu
Upvote 0
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This is only a part of it but I like this idea. Screenshot 20220403 073713 YouTube
Screenshot 20220403 073729 YouTube
Screenshot 20220403 073738 YouTube

Reactions: hellispink
Upvote 0
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Mind. Blown.

I've often thought that the way we experience time in a linear fashion isn't true reality.

Upvote 0
twinpeaks

twinpeaks

Apr 2, 2022
I've always believed in it since I was a little kid, I don't know why but it's something I've always instinctually thought was true.

Upvote 0
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
There is no reincarnation. You are living all of your lives simultaneously. Just because you leave form and come back into form doesn't mean it's a different life. Just kidding. I'm making stuff up.

Upvote 0
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Soul is a natural state of existence or non-existence. What is not natural are souls that are forced to live on a prison and be contained within biological vessel. I doubt there is consent on their part, unless they are manipulated and follow one another like lemmings into this prison.

Screenshot 20200614 155359 Samsung Internet

Reactions: Euthanza and Shu
Upvote 0
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
Its like hell a control system but if we suicide we punishment and didbt send back so we must rebel.

Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 0
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
The idea of life once more is fuckin terrible, life should just end forever and ever.

Upvote 0
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
The idea of life once more is fuckin terrible, life should just end forever and ever.

Life finds it's way into this world by all means necessary it seems. Must destroy the living that provides output for souls from manifesting here.

Upvote 0
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I too have from time to time experienced deja vu and some instances, dreams that are quite vivid or stressful and somehow when Im under a stressful situation, it seems quite familiar then later realized it happened in my dreams. So I too believe we are somehow in a loop. An example is that I have a vivid memory of my childhood climbing up the medicine cabinet and eating a whole bottle of these chewable vitamin tablets thinking they were candy and ate other bottles too thinking they were the same. I remember clearly I was lying on the stretcher as its being rolled by doctors and nurses, going cold, and passing out. I have no memory of what happened after that such as waking up in a hospital. I asked my parents about it and said never such a thing happened. I even checked my medical/hospital records and none of it but I clearly remember it happened as I even remember the taste of the vitamins and medicines I ate and how painful my stomach was after that. So if the Loop theory is true and relating it to my experience/memories then I guess I have already looped before. 😳
Gives me hope that if there is a loop, we don't have to suffer the same mistakes again… you were able to learn from your previous loop, that brings me a little peace ☺️

Upvote 0
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am sure there is something else, I just don't know what. The world , the human body are just incredible in its own ways. I hope that whatever happens after we leave, we have peace and happiness, no more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
Upvote 0
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
It not happen if it real then what happen to hell it will be empty of souls if we xome back it is number issue that where they keep billions of souls so religions create to keep our minds in fear.

Upvote 0
S

securit

Apr 25, 2020
I hope there is a loop to change all my wrongs and regrets

• Love
Reactions: Idontmatter and emgrl
Upvote 0
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Guess I'll find out eventually and take the dharmic path.

Upvote 0
P

parkinglot

Sep 11, 2022
I don't think it's real. Only oblivion awaits us. Just forever sleep.

Reactions: diyCTB
Upvote 0
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I don't think it's real. Only oblivion awaits us. Just forever sleep.
What if your consciousness dies but your soul is entering different body and someone else has to go through same purposeless life again thinking it is how things work? It's not really you but someone else who doesn't remember your life. To your consciousness it is oblivion but soul keeps on living in other body. Different person might be "suffering".

The ultimate solution is disintegration of humanity. Elimination of every human vessel that can give output to soul. Since there are no higher beings than humans on earth it would mean liberation of souls from this planet.

Upvote 0
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
What if your consciousness dies but your soul is entering different body and someone else has to go through same purposeless life again thinking it is how things work? It's not really you but someone else who doesn't remember your life. To your consciousness it is oblivion but soul keeps on living in other body. Different person might be "suffering".

The ultimate solution is disintegration of humanity. Elimination of every human vessel that can give output to soul. Since there are no higher beings than humans on earth it would mean liberation of souls from this planet.
I'm trying to follow, but I don't get it… can you further explain?

Upvote 0