• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
Maybe a silly question.

Are there reasons behind why the full version of PPeH 2022 was removed from sticky threads? Misinformation? A copy that was doctored? I don't know. I ask just to have things clearer.

I wanted to ask RaS directly but i think it's not reasonable to put more job with (probably) silly questions on the person who has enough with her own problems and also is managing and maintaining this forum.

If anyone has information at hand i would appreciate it, if not that's fine too.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Maybe a silly question.

Are there reasons behind why the full version of PPeH 2022 was removed from sticky threads? Misinformation? A copy that was doctored? I don't know. I ask just to have things clearer.

I wanted to ask RaS directly but i think it's not reasonable to put more job with (probably) silly questions on the person who has enough with her own problems and also is managing and maintaining this forum.

If anyone has information at hand i would appreciate it, if not that's fine too.
It should be in the Resources section, down near the bottom of the list.

Here's a different download link if that one doesn't work:

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020

Thankyou .
I still see this thread stickied in the "Suicide Discussion" subforum, unless you're referring to something else? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/ In any case, you can message mods directly if you have any questions
Thankyou .