• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
I was wondering how would it feel to inject 1,4 butanediol rectally nd how does the process work?! ppl have tried bd nd it's a pretty good method the only issue was vomiting so since this is the best way to circumvent that why not go ahead with it the only question left being wouldn't it burn a little bit?!

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Not a good ideia, you needed too much liquid

Better use SN, nitazenes or methadone

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Commenting because I am wondering too! Just ordered the stuff and I'm thinking taking it rectally would be best.
Actually I just found out 1,4 bd is not a skin sensitizer so it dosent hurt nd it should work pretty well plus i also read on here abt someone who tested it nd said it was totally okay

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
You mean the person who took it orally?

Excuse my ignorance, but how much liquid would it be?
Too much, forget that

Better dissolve SN, nitazenes or methadone in a max of 10ml of warm water, the less liquid the better

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
You mean the person who took it orally?

Excuse my ignorance, but how much liquid would it be?
No I meant a person who tried it rectally, nd the person who talked abt the liquid is wrong bd is very potent 10ml takes u to the hospital U take a few times that amount nd it's definitely lethal, something around 60ml would be more than enough to do the job

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Isn't it literally only 60ml? That's what I've read from other experiences too.
Yeahh totally, the only thing I still wonder abt is how fast the rectal injection works i saw someone say that it might work as fast as iv so possibly u wouldn't even have the time to pull out the thing from ur behind lol idk if it's actually true tho

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Interesting thought. I know that you can consume alcohol rectally and you get drunk faster because the large surface of the gut absorbs it quickly and because you can't puke it out. That makes me think, this could be another way to cbt. Alcohol overdose is quite easly like this.

What I'm trying to say is, butanediol rectally could actually work, there is a chance.

Reactions: deadinsidex2
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Interesting thought. I know that you can consume alcohol rectally and you get drunk faster because the large surface of the gut absorbs it quickly and because you can't puke it out. That makes me think, this could be another way to cbt. Alcohol overdose is quite easly like this.

What I'm trying to say is, butanediol rectally could actually work, there is a chance.
I mean since we know alcohol already works then wht could possibly go wrong huh?! why would there be any chance of failure!