• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Okay this ones a little bit out there.

I'm dreaming of like a therapy clinic where you get kidnapped, wake up in a wet and dark room. Then are compelled to saw your own limbs off in order to save your loved ones. Or go through some other horrid "Saw" like situation to save yourself from a gruesome demise.

Of coarse this would have to be non-consensual and also a surprise to work. But do you think it could give you a new appreciation of the life you had?

I want to play a game. (No this isn't because i just finished watching that movie stfu)

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
On the grounds of my ward there is an abandoned building (old psychiatric hospital) which seems like the perfect place for this scenario

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Don't see how appreciating my old life would comfort my new limbless self. I already long for times long passed, before everything turned into a constant of 'worse'. This would just be another step reinforcing my belief that I need to go.

The only upside, I would be remembered as a hero. Yaaay!

Reactions: Good4Nothing
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
In my case this would never work :ahhha:
I don't know if I would get undressed before they put me there or not but if they don't strip me, I have an really small gun and I believe that it should have enough power to just kill me.

I would rather agree to unwillingly marry someone (regardless of the gender) than sacrificing my freedom of freely walking and performing some multi tasking with my hands : P
I bet that "the love ones" wouldn't even buy me like one of those super expensive wheel chairs which can be controlled with your mouth and I would end up becoming something similar to a pickle rick lol
Pickle rick

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I kidnap people all the time. It's a fulfilling past time with very little financial investment needed. The funniest bit is when you make them dig their own shallow graves. Lol.