• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Hey guys, this website and it's members helped me a great deal to heal from my suicide ideation. I don't know what future holds for me but right now I feel quite hopeful.
I want to share with you some materials that helped me cope and understand my abusive relationships that lead me to desire to ctb.
Sometimes I just listen to them in order to fall asleep.
I will post here videos during a certain period of time.
I hope that it will help you as it helped me.
Starting with this one. Wich deals with family neglect and abuse.

Feel free to discuss and comment about these videos.
Have a good day.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Awesome that you are feeling better! Also, TheraminTrees is great!

• Hugs
Reactions: SipSop
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
You're doing something valuable. For the little time I've been here, I've seen some goodbye posts but the ones who lose the suicidal ideation often don't come back to post and the goodbye posts make "bad advertising" for the site.

It would be good if everybody who feel better after using the site would come back and post. We could have a goodbye/feeling better ratio and we could show it to the people out there when they try to censor the site.

It's good that you feel better and thank you for coming back.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
You're doing something valuable. For the little time I've been here, I've seen some goodbye posts but the ones who lose the suicidal ideation often don't come back to post and the goodbye posts make "bad advertising" for the site.

It would be good if everybody who feel better after using the site would come back and post. We could have a goodbye/feeling better ratio and we could show it to the people out there when they try to censor the site.

It's good that you feel better and thank you for coming back.
What I am doing is part of my process of recovery. I try to bring good vibes so when you look for them you will find them here.
Also, about the ratio of suicide and recovery I believe that those are different faces of the same coin. We can be pro-choice even recovering. And we can understand better those people who want to catch the bus because we had been there or we struggle with it.
This is a wonderful community and I feel that I fit in. I received support and now I give back because I want to.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I just love how she explains things and what good vibes she is expressing.
I might not agree with everything she says but is a good point of view delivered in a kind manner.
I feel guilty of having my priorities backwards, but I believe that information and proper support group can turn a person around.
Take care of your emotional body as they are the base of your entity.

Reactions: CAH and BlackPoppet
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
The environment in wich we were raised and the people that were in our lives shaped the way we perceive ourselves and the way we conduct our lives.
We were not asked to be born. Yet, here we are to this party.
What nobody can deny is that some people are born luckier than others.
The questions are:
1.what do we do with the cards that we had been dealt?
2.how can we make our lives better?

Reactions: BlackPoppet
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Powerful fantasies plagues our minds when the desire to be saved is projected on others. Believing that we are in a win-win situation we try to fix people wich are unfixable, ending up in a lose-lose situation.
Leaving the dysfunctional relationship can be difficult but perhaps temporary depression is better than constant misery.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Hey guys. I've been un and down for the last year since I've meet somebody that ruined me.
Today, I feel hopeful again.
Hopeful that I am enough.
Hopeful that I found my way.
I will try to shape my life how I desire.
I do not know if I will fall in the future.
But I want to share this with you today:

I felt understood here.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I've seen this video and it made a impresion on me.
Negative thoughts tend to last longer in our minds and to be highlighted quicker. And positive thoughts and actions tenx to not be observed and felt as strongly.
Therefore we must struggle more to have more positive accomplishments and deeds, small or big in order to have a better life. And to overcome negativity as quick as possible. I know how it sounds, foolish in some way but it seems that if we are to live we have to struggle to overcome the negative to reach the as many positives as possible.
We have to strife for light much more than tu succumb to the dark.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Hey guys, I've seen this.
I agree with some of it.
Maybe it will help you just a little.

Also, a random thing about me:
I love green apple ice cream.

Attachments

• unnamed (3).png
    unnamed (3).png