• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Never thought i'd be posting here,but i guess i'm recovered now,back working again 3 days a week,I gradually weaned myself off antidepressants,totally off them now,and i now have a girlfriend !
I know weed doesn't work for everyone but it helped me a lot.I Still smoke it.Therapy helped aswell but took some time to find the right Therapy.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Congratulations, @Soon4me! That sounds like a damn fine foundation to build from. Well done. I hope maybe one day I'll be able to post something so pleasantly optimistic myself.

Strength and courage! (And toke on.)

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Never thought i'd be posting here,but i guess i'm recovered now,back working again 3 days a week,I gradually weaned myself off antidepressants,totally off them now,and i now have a girlfriend !
I know weed doesn't work for everyone but it helped me a lot.I Still smoke it.Therapy helped aswell but took some time to find the right Therapy.
Hello Soon4me.
Its been some time since you have logged on and it great to hear a recovery post.
I wish you continued strength,health and happiness in chosen path in life.
Thanks for the post.
We are always here for you.take care x

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Really happy for you! That's great news:)

Reactions: Circles and PatKat
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Wow, this is surprisingly elating to read. Makes recovery seem much more viable seeing other people accomplish it.

Good job, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Circles