• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'm basically just going on a mini-rant but I work out with weights about three times a week. And one thing I've noticed for years is that right after I tend to get really horny. And when you're not in a relationship that sucks SO FUCKING HARD.

I'm ready to run up the freaking walls or jump out of my skin with this.

Obviously I know I can "take care of it myself" to an extent. But that's just not at all the same. I mean, it's not even close. It's like craving chocolate and being forced to eat a carrot. Both will do, but it just doesn't hit the right spot.

I wish I had someone to have sex with.

Of course, the person I really want to have sex with again is my previous girlfriend, but it feels like almost anyone would do right now.

It just sucks so hard.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is our nature :).
It cannot be completely eradicated.

Unfortunately, I am not able to give any sensible advice because I am hopeless in such matters.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I think this is common; your brain releases neurotransmitters and chemicals that can also cause feelings of arousal after physical activity. It's natural so there's no reason to feel ashamed.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023
I think this is common; your brain releases neurotransmitters and chemicals that can also cause feelings of arousal after physical activity. It's natural so there's no reason to feel ashamed.
I think you misunderstood. I don't feel ashamed at all. It's just incredibly frustrating.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Now and again, I have done.

A

almakira

Mar 21, 2024
I'm basically just going on a mini-rant but I work out with weights about three times a week. And one thing I've noticed for years is that right after I tend to get really horny. And when you're not in a relationship that sucks SO FUCKING HARD.

I'm ready to run up the freaking walls or jump out of my skin with this.

Obviously I know I can "take care of it myself" to an extent. But that's just not at all the same. I mean, it's not even close. It's like craving chocolate and being forced to eat a carrot. Both will do, but it just doesn't hit the right spot.

I wish I had someone to have sex with.

Of course, the person I really want to have sex with again is my previous girlfriend, but it feels like almost anyone would do right now.

It just sucks so hard.
Go on grindr and fuck a dude if you're fit you should find someone relatively quick I mean you're horny right? Try experimenting you're on this site you have nothing to lose.
Go on grindr and fuck a dude if you're fit you should find someone relatively quick I mean you're horny right? Try experimenting you're on this site you have nothing to lose.
Like give it a try I can honestly say it fucked with me at first but after ahwile I started to feel really satisfied.

K

KafkaF

Nov 18, 2023

Like give it a try I can honestly say it fucked with me at first but after ahwile I started to feel really satisfied.
No... I'm straight. I'm not interested in having sex with a guy. Not in a million years.