• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The last few days I have been watching Recess I used to love this show on Disney Channel the only downside to me is that it is on English on Youtube and I used to wacth it on Danish sometimes I wish I was born in an English speaking country because it´s so much easier to find shows and movies from childhood in English version but I want it in my native language because that is what I watched them in as a child.

Reactions: cryptic_cynic
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
I loved this show as a kid, too. Thanks for the link...I definitely need to watch it again.
Also, I had no idea this show was aired in Denmark...that is pretty cool. :smiling:

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I loved this show as a kid, too. Thanks for the link...I definitely need to watch it again.
Also, I had no idea this show was aired in Denmark...that is pretty cool. :smiling:
I bet it was aired all around the world but as I said it is just annoying that I can only find it in English that is one of the perks of being born in an English speaking country because childrens shows and movies will be voiced in the country´s native language and you can find anything in English online.

Reactions: cryptic_cynic