• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ostoyv

ostoyv

Apr 21, 2024
(english isn't my native language so sorry for bad typing)

I have serious intestinal problems that have been making me lead a life of complete suffering for a few years. Before this illness I had already been dealing with mental problems and the desire for CTB since childhood, but now it get even worse.
but my question is: I will soon have another surgery and I want to know if there is anything I can do before going to the hospital that could make the procedure more difficult and make me catch the bus. I say this because I also have cardiological problems and in 3 of the surgeries I had I almost died due to complications, having to be resuscitated in all of them and spending up to 2 weeks in a coma. Due to this history of proximity to death I was wondering if there wasn't something I could ingest, omit from the pre-surgical questionnaire and that could end up harming the procedure and making my trip easier.

I found myself thinking about it a lot because Iwas decided to go with SN soon I already have everything with me and I'm done but if it had the opportunity to be something "accidental" it would be much easier for my mother and sister to deal with.

akvalentine

akvalentine

Mar 23, 2024
If you had to be resuscitated, do you have any ability to fill out a DNR order? I'm sorry life has gotten this bad for you at this point.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Like the other reply, if you can get a do not resuscitate (DNR) order, look into that. Would make it illegal for them to resuscitate you if you were to crash during surgery.

ostoyv

ostoyv

Apr 21, 2024
If you had to be resuscitated, do you have any ability to fill out a DNR order? I'm sorry life has gotten this bad for you at this point.
Like the other reply, if you can get a do not resuscitate (DNR) order, look into that. Would make it illegal for them to resuscitate you if you were to crash during surgery.
I had no idea this was possible. I will find out how it works in my country. Thanks.

Reactions: akvalentine