• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I could probably write a few books on why life is pointless and why death is better than being alive. Maybe even a whole library of books on it

But as for reasons to live, I can only write one sentence I can think of. "Don't want my parents to be sad about my death". That's pretty much it, only one sentence

Reasons to die > reasons to live and its not even close

Its like comparing the size of Earth to a tiny ant

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, I don't even have a single reason to live. I don't care about how others would feel about my death. I'm only alive because there aren't any peaceful methods which I can access to use to end my life. There truly isn't anything in life that I enjoy or want to do and, if you can't comprehend that, all I can say is that you won't ever understand until you've lived a day in my life. My reasons to die are big as well. I have so much reasons why I want to be dead

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing would personally ever make me wish to decay from age in this futile and harmful existence where there is endless potential for cruelty and suffering, non-existence certainly is always preferable to me so your feelings really are understandable. I wish you the best.

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
I could probably write a few books on why life is pointless and why death is better than being alive. Maybe even a whole library of books on it

But as for reasons to live, I can only write one sentence I can think of. "Don't want my parents to be sad about my death". That's pretty much it, only one sentence

Reasons to die > reasons to live and its not even close

Its like comparing the size of Earth to a tiny ant
for me to want to live, life wouldn't have to be perfect. even a 51:49 ratio of good to bad would be worth living. it's more like 99:1 and the 1% of happiness is because i believe that i'll kill myself soon and it'll end

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I would want to live if my brain could enjoy things but it can't therefore there is no reason to live

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel