greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I don't understand why someone truly would need a tragic reason for why they want to die earlier than their body wants to. Why does there need to be a traumatic experience backing up why you want to die? Of course, I have my own reasons, but some people just can't seem to understand that death is just the last part of life. It just happens. Maybe that's why I don't understand why funerals are a thing that exists. Why do people cry? Why are we here staring at a corpse in a box? Whoever was in that body is not there anymore, and if they committed suicide, it was obviously for their own good. Most of the time, I think I don't cry at funerals because I envy those people. I understand those people. The people that are dead, I mean. Also, why do people limit suicide to an age? Anyone who goes through anything and decides that they are going to commit suicide should be able to without anyone trying to get in their way. I see so many people, especially here, telling teens that it could get better for them if they just wait until they're older. Then, they say that teens (in general) have a better chance of things "getting better". I don't see how that can be applied to every teen that is suicidal. It can't. That's all. This will be my first and last vent. Hopefully.

Reactions: Euthanza
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it is best to take no notice of what other people say. After all, it is your life and only you know what is the best for yourself. Other people are not living your life and they cannot experience what you are experiencing. To me suicide does not even need a reason, it is a human right and a personal choice.

The idea that suicide needs a reason and is only acceptable in certain circumstances is a pro life viewpoint based on the delusion that life has purpose and value and that it is 'worth living'. These people have no right to determine other peoples personal choices about their lives, and only the individual knows whether life is worth living.

I also am frustrated at the whole limiting suicide to an age thing even know I am in my 20's but I was suicidal when I was a teenager. It is usually said by older people who think that they know better just because of their age. If someone young wants to die then that is their choice. None of us asked to exist and we have no obligation to stay alive. Those people have no evidence that things could improve. False hope to me is so toxic. After all, life is completely meaningless and death is inevitable for us all so, therefore suicide should never be viewed as wrong.

I wish that we lived in a society where our right to die is respected. I also envy those who have passed away. To me non existence is preferable to any life.

Reactions: Euthanza and greyblue_bian