• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cherrysoda

cherrysoda

Jun 28, 2023
I'm ready to ctb. I have my method and everything ready. I'm just super hesitant because it's my nieces birthday tomorrow and my sisters bday the next day and I don't want to taint their birthdays :,) I will wait.. I just know in my heart that this is what I want to do. I've already been to the mental hospital twice. I've been to therapy, tried out different meds, etc. nothing works. I'm just frustrated. I want to go with lean hanging. I have a belt that I think will suffice. I've tested out putting my weight on it and everything. I'm just ready now and frustrated is all. :,) okay that's all

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace if you go through with it. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Rack.-

Rack.-

M • 20 • Data Student
Jun 11, 2023
I'm ready to ctb. I have my method and everything ready. I'm just super hesitant because it's my nieces birthday tomorrow and my sisters bday the next day and I don't want to taint their birthdays :,) I will wait.. I just know in my heart that this is what I want to do. I've already been to the mental hospital twice. I've been to therapy, tried out different meds, etc. nothing works. I'm just frustrated. I want to go with lean hanging. I have a belt that I think will suffice. I've tested out putting my weight on it and everything. I'm just ready now and frustrated is all. :,) okay that's all
Hi, I'm sorry that you have been frustrated with so many thoughts lately... I'm open if you want to talk or anything. Take care ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer