Jun 22, 2023
9:45am - x1 AE(Domperidone) - TAKEN
16:00 - Last Meal (FAST)
16:45pm - x2 AE

10:00pm - Last Drink (FAST)
10:30pm - 600mg Ibuprofen
11:00pm - x3 AE

11:15 - Make Drinks x4
11:40 - Take Benzos 3mg or 4mg (rough timing as tired so will see how I feel)
00:00 - Drink SN (rough timing depending on benzos but close enough)

This is my PLAN for TODAY.. please share if anything you feel could be added or looked at.. but I feel this is ok.. super fearful & feel crazy doing this cause it's something I never imagined .. I AM full blown scared!!!

But idc I hate life with every fibre of my being. So I gotta go..

Hopefully all goes well🤞🏽 cause to wake up another day here is utter HELL. I can't even cry anymore I'm just so tired. I got no patience to even just sit still & hold it together. I need out ASAP. Life has been nothing but experiencing the nothingness itself in human form & it's been mostly suffering. I officially feel, am, want nothing! It's consumed me 🕳️

Super grateful for all help & will try document if possible… without this site I promise you I don't know what I would of done to try find a peaceful method really so thanks to everyone who answered my questions & helped & just whatever it may be🙏🏽…now is just the waiting game …

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, losing hope, Caramelized and 30 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
My chest is physically aching and feels a little harder to breathe reading this. I might try to chat but I don't know if I can take another goodbye thread right now. But I understand everything you said completely, I need to go as well.
Your fasting looks good, 6 hours, small intestine should be cleared by then without it being too long to add to the nausea. I've personally been debating antacids as they keep SN from being converted to something else but have also read they can mess with the metabolism of meto I think, could apply to domp too, might be best to leave them out.
If you had lots of domperidone stored I would recommend a longer regimen because the effects compound but if you really can't wait anymore that's undersandable and should be okay. Benzos are good. I'm starting to really consider them too, feels messed up asking but if you have any info you're willing to share on how you got them I'd appreciate it but I get it if not. But anyways they're great, this should be peaceful for you which is good.
I'm sorry for all the pain in this life, and I hope you find peace. If I can't stomach another goodbye here I know the community will be here sending support which you absolutely deserve, you won't be alone.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlouA, rosegoldmoon, whitherrvbound and 8 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I'm sorry you're at this point not, I know it must be scary, the unknown, the chances to fail, but you do what you gotta do and sometimes we have to endure a little pain to be finally left at peace for good.
The only thing that annoys me is that it's yet another person that life just played dirty, a person that could've lived a normal life if the world (or maybe some people) didn't f you over..

One thing I gotta ask tho, which benzo are you taking 4mg of?
If you're already feeling scared I don't see anything wrong with taking the normal dose right now to reduce your anxiety a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: losing hope, Iamtired, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
My chest is physically aching and feels a little harder to breathe reading this. I might try to chat but I don't know if I can take another goodbye thread right now. But I understand everything you said completely, I need to go as well.
Your fasting looks good, 6 hours, small intestine should be cleared by then without it being too long to add to the nausea. I've personally been debating antacids as they keep SN from being converted to something else but have also read they can mess with the metabolism of meto I think, could apply to domp too, might be best to leave them out.
If you had lots of domperidone stored I would recommend a longer regimen because the effects compound but if you really can't wait anymore that's undersandable and should be okay. Benzos are good. I'm starting to really consider them too, feels messed up asking but if you have any info you're willing to share on how you got them I'd appreciate it but I get it if not. But anyways they're great, this should be peaceful for you which is good.
I'm sorry for all the pain in this life, and I hope you find peace. If I can't stomach another goodbye here I know the community will be here sending support which you absolutely deserve, you won't be alone.
😢 thanks man. This ac makes me want to cry but even then I'm like I'm still an empty shell that has to make it's move. But thankou 🫂 It's really just horrid this position and I hope all goes well cause I'm scared shitless of awakening here again.

Yh I want to keep stuff simple so I'm sticking with what's truly needed and tbh I seen enough ppl do with AE, benzo & Painkiller so.. cause my stomach in the middle i'd say I dunno anymore what I can tolerate honestly.. I don't feel human.. my last meal was yesterday around 4 & I ate crisp at like 6 and not been hungry since then food makes me sick tbh just been drinking loads of water throughout yday & etc.. going to force myself to eat something today tbh.

What do u mean longer regimen with the AE ..? I don't understand u .. I got left overs yes ..?

But honestly I can't do another day.. the benzo place I'm sure is only for UK. Can't member my brain is mush.. I can send benzo as I'm on my way out for sure.
Thanks for advice & I hope you find peace too, don't ache. Rejoice in the freedom 👐🏾cause this is pure hell
I'm sorry you're at this point not, I know it must be scary, the unknown, the chances to fail, but you do what you gotta do and sometimes we have to endure a little pain to be finally left at peace for good.
The only thing that annoys me is that it's yet another person that life just played dirty, a person that could've lived a normal life if the world (or maybe some people) didn't f you over..

One thing I gotta ask tho, which benzo are you taking 4mg of?
If you're already feeling scared I don't see anything wrong with taking the normal dose right now to reduce your anxiety a bit.
Alprozem (Xananx) don't wanna knock out before SN ..also didn't sleep really yday so know it might work quicker and I've tried 2mg which knocks out in 40 mins so I thought 3mg might be 25mins or so depending .. I didn't get to test 3mg .. but I just can't wait man it's too much so I'm going for it and then maybe 4 see how I feel.. Thankyou for your words & Yh life itself is just shitty when ur aware of the meaninglessness, it's not even the people for me really.

That's whats worse, I wish I had someone to blame sometimes but life is the hell for me itself. Hope you get free soon too 🫂 🫂

So scared of unknown but it's worse to wake up here in the unknown nothingness not being able to function..so what is the difference anymore man I have to remind myself. X

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: losing hope, whitherrvbound, Chronicoverwhelm and 7 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
😢 thanks man. This ac makes me want to cry but even then I'm like I'm still an empty shell that has to make it's move. But thankou 🫂 It's really just horrid this position and I hope all goes well cause I'm scared shitless of awakening here again.

Yh I want to keep stuff simple so I'm sticking with what's truly needed and tbh I seen enough ppl do with AE, benzo & Painkiller so.. cause my stomach in the middle i'd say I dunno anymore what I can tolerate honestly.. I don't feel human.. my last meal was yesterday around 4 & I ate crisp at like 6 and not been hungry since then food makes me sick tbh just been drinking loads of water throughout yday & etc.. going to force myself to eat something today tbh.

What do u mean longer regimen with the AE ..? I don't understand u .. I got left overs yes ..?

But honestly I can't do another day.. the benzo place I'm sure is only for UK. Can't member my brain is mush.. I can send benzo as I'm on my way out for sure.
Thanks for advice & I hope you find peace too, don't ache. Rejoice in the freedom 👐🏾cause this is pure hell
I get the empty shell thing too that's absolutely where I've been at for a long time, feeling numb and the same color of horrible. I'm sad to see another person go today but I hope you make it, life really can be hell. You have all the right material, if you also don't have anyone checking on you today your chance of passing will be high. Similar to you I'm only really scared about waking up again
Longer regimen as in a regimen that goes on for another day for example. Stan has that in his guide, but I don't think it's essential. It's listed alongside the stat dose. I'd appreciate taking a look at the benzo place even if it might only be UK, shot in the dark but benzos seem worth it.
Thank you. If anything comes after all this I'll see you on the other side, if nothing does which I honestly hope for, we'll be resting without any pain, stress or fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cscott, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I wish you peace my friend. I will miss you, and our chats together. Big hugs and farewell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cscott and Solar1703
love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
To live in an existence where you are scared to pledge yourself to the ultimate sacrifice is incredibly powerful. Everything we are is a construct by definition. I am new here but if you are ever in fear of pain I can tell you from experience; your body knows you better than you think you do. I am prescribed quentiapine and I can tell you it knocks you tf out as an antiemtic and I just use it as a sleep aid.

I hope you can finally live an existence without pain or fear. And if you remain around after tonight know that we, at least I, stand with you. Through pain, reluctance and love.

Good luck brother. I got your first round.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 2 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Make sure you take it easy now…whatever you can do that you really enjoy and relaxes you, that's good.

• Hugs
Reactions: cartdog, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 1 other person
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I get the empty shell thing too that's absolutely where I've been at for a long time, feeling numb and the same color of horrible. I'm sad to see another person go today but I hope you make it, life really can be hell. You have all the right material, if you also don't have anyone checking on you today your chance of passing will be high. Similar to you I'm only really scared about waking up again
Longer regimen as in a regimen that goes on for another day for example. Stan has that in his guide, but I don't think it's essential. It's listed alongside the stat dose. I'd appreciate taking a look at the benzo place even if it might only be UK, shot in the dark but benzos seem worth it.
Thank you. If anything comes after all this I'll see you on the other side, if nothing does which I honestly hope for, we'll be resting without any pain, stress or fear.
I'm taking 40AE altogether last dose will be x2 tabs

But Yh .. nah I done a test the other day and only side effect was made me poop some what so I'm like fuck it I'm good. And hopefully all is well as the other person never vomited or wasn't reported yday so hopefully I can hold it down & fall unconscious.
Yh ain't no point living like this ..I live alone so that's all good & don't communicate with ppl so I should be all good. I feel it's nothing ain't no way there's anything other than it .. if there was an afterlife ain't no way my friends or fam would watch me go through hell like this..

I wish I had something I like ..I really have nothing but to sit on ss.. I just know later I wanna curl up in silence like I'm back in my mothers womb. I don't want any noise even tho it might be harsh. I'll put a nice glow to my room so I'm not in darkness and maybe some smooth jazz if I can but I honestly want nothing and typing up until I feel so. Yes I will share and if anyone else wants they can come to you if that's ok I will direct them.. but yes will send as I'm on out. Thanks 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, cartdog, Gonnerr and 4 others
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
It's absolutely normal to be scared and feel pain in all body fibers. But your decision is thoughtful and you do what you gotta to do. If sitting on ss is helpful do it and get more relaxed. Hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huggs and cscott
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm taking 40AE altogether last dose will be x2 tabs

But Yh .. nah I done a test the other day and only side effect was made me poop some what so I'm like fuck it I'm good. And hopefully all is well as the other person never vomited or wasn't reported yday so hopefully I can hold it down & fall unconscious.
Yh ain't no point living like this ..I live alone so that's all good & don't communicate with ppl so I should be all good. I feel it's nothing ain't no way there's anything other than it .. if there was an afterlife ain't no way my friends or fam would watch me go through hell like this..

I wish I had something I like ..I really have nothing but to sit on ss.. I just know later I wanna curl up in silence like I'm back in my mothers womb. I don't want any noise even tho it might be harsh. I'll put a nice glow to my room so I'm not in darkness and maybe some smooth jazz if I can but I honestly want nothing and typing up until I feel so. Yes I will share and if anyone else wants they can come to you if that's ok I will direct them.. but yes will send as I'm on out. Thanks 🫂
Do you mean 40mg?
Part of domp is gastric emptying which might be why you pooped so much. But take that with a grain of salt because I'm not sure. I wouldn't be worried about it.
It's good you live alone for this, unless you phone EMS or make a ton of noise you won't be discovered then, and I don't think SN is loud aside from snoring or if the person collapses. There was a user who unfortunately fell onto a remote during their attempt that turned up volume and resulted in a noise complaint. I wouldn't lie down after benzos cause that risks falling asleep but make sure you're siting/lying down after taking the first SN glass.
Yeah…I feel like there most likely isn't an afterlife and I prefer that. It's peaceful. Dreamless sleep, no nightmares.
I'll honor your wishes of giving the source to people. My only worry there if it's non prescription there might be suspicion with too many sudden orders/source might get flagged by prolifers but then again benzos aren't SN…if it is like a prescription writing service or prescription needed online store that's probably not an issue at all.
And damn I also don't have any hobbies or anything I enjoy except just forgetting I exist with TV… It sounds cozy what you plan to do with your room. Very nice.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I hope u find peace, good luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Solar1703 and cscott
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Dimmed light, silence or smooth jazz, comfy clothes might be good to cope with stress.I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cscott, Praestat_Mori, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from the hell that is existence, best of luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Wistful, cscott, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Your very brave ❤️ i wish you the best, and hope you get a peaceful transition.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cscott, Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
oop, wrong quote, sorry
Alprozem (Xananx) don't wanna knock out before SN ..also didn't sleep really yday so know it might work quicker and I've tried 2mg which knocks out in 40 mins so I thought 3mg might be 25mins or so depending .. I didn't get to test 3mg .. but I just can't wait man it's too much so I'm going for it and then maybe 4 see how I feel.. Thankyou for your words & Yh life itself is just shitty when ur aware of the meaninglessness, it's not even the people for me really.

That's whats worse, I wish I had someone to blame sometimes but life is the hell for me itself. Hope you get free soon too 🫂 🫂

So scared of unknown but it's worse to wake up here in the unknown nothingness not being able to function..so what is the difference anymore man I have to remind myself. X
If you take alprazolan I'd go with 15mg total shortly before your SN, you have experience with how fast it works with your body so make sure you have time to drink, but you also want it to kick in ideally soon after taking the SN.
So perhaps I'd go with 1mg right now to reduce anxiety if that's what you usually take and you know it won't knock you out, and then later some time before the SN take the remaining 14mg.
That should be enough to knock you out for a day or two, sleeping so deeply that you won't notice and complications should any arise.

I don't have Alprazolam but Lorazepam, for me personally it takes about 1.5h to take effect up to 2 hours for the full effect. And it doesn't force me to sleep, it only makes me dizzy / tired.
So I'd take my usual dose of 2mg to reduce anxiety and take the remaining ~25mg maybe 30 minutes before the SN drink.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: cscott, Solar1703, Huggs and 1 other person
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Good luck with your plan today. I'll raise a glass.

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and Praestat_Mori
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
generally it won't act faster with a higher dosage, but if you start feeling the effects afer f.e. 15 mins and it only knocks you out after 40, then you might feel way stronger effects after those 15 mins and knock out faster yea

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: cscott and Solar1703
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good lucky , i hope you escape peacefully.

• Aww..
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Good luck. Keep us informed if you like. Thanks

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I wish you the best of luck on your journey for peace!!! I hope you find it ❤️

• Love
höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
Good luck, i hope you find peace <3

• Love
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
oop, wrong quote, sorry

If you take alprazolan I'd go with 15mg total shortly before your SN, you have experience with how fast it works with your body so make sure you have time to drink, but you also want it to kick in ideally soon after taking the SN.
So perhaps I'd go with 1mg right now to reduce anxiety if that's what you usually take and you know it won't knock you out, and then later some time before the SN take the remaining 14mg.
That should be enough to knock you out for a day or two, sleeping so deeply that you won't notice and complications should any arise.

I don't have Alprazolam but Lorazepam, for me personally it takes about 1.5h to take effect up to 2 hours for the full effect. And it doesn't force me to sleep, it only makes me dizzy / tired.
So I'd take my usual dose of 2mg to reduce anxiety and take the remaining ~25mg maybe 30 minutes before the SN drink.
Hi so do you mean alprazolem cause that's Xanax ?? U talking about the same med ?? 15mg is a lot and I guess I'm tired already from not sleeping yesterday so that's why I thought 4mg let's say 1mg for aniexty at start then 3mg closer time and on top of my tiredness ..I'll be out then the SN too doing it's thing.. i DONT take these meds usually so 15mg is ALOT and I kinda wanted to hold at least 10 mins if I vomit .. I just wanna make sure I have my drink but I might revise the dosage please reply and let me know thanks ..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Hi so do you mean alprazolem cause that's Xanax ?? U talking about the same med ?? 15mg is a lot and I guess I'm tired already from not sleeping yesterday so that's why I thought 4mg let's say 1mg for aniexty at start then 3mg closer time and on top of my tiredness ..I'll be out then the SN too doing it's thing.. i DONT take these meds usually so 15mg is ALOT and I kinda wanted to hold at least 10 mins if I vomit .. I just wanna make sure I have my drink but I might revise the dosage please reply and let me know thanks ..
Alprazolam is the other name for Xanax. Regular dose for anxiety is 1 mg. The remaining 3 mg might be taken later

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Do you mean 40mg?
Part of domp is gastric emptying which might be why you pooped so much. But take that with a grain of salt because I'm not sure. I wouldn't be worried about it.
It's good you live alone for this, unless you phone EMS or make a ton of noise you won't be discovered then, and I don't think SN is loud aside from snoring or if the person collapses. There was a user who unfortunately fell onto a remote during their attempt that turned up volume and resulted in a noise complaint. I wouldn't lie down after benzos cause that risks falling asleep but make sure you're siting/lying down after taking the first SN glass.
Yeah…I feel like there most likely isn't an afterlife and I prefer that. It's peaceful. Dreamless sleep, no nightmares.
I'll honor your wishes of giving the source to people. My only worry there if it's non prescription there might be suspicion with too many sudden orders/source might get flagged by prolifers but then again benzos aren't SN…if it is like a prescription writing service or prescription needed online store that's probably not an issue at all.
And damn I also don't have any hobbies or anything I enjoy except just forgetting I exist with TV… It sounds cozy what you plan to do with your room. Very nice.
Yes I mean 40mg and maybe good reason for why cause I know it for sure was those meds but today I feel ok. Just ate fresh stuff and anytning to help flush me like mint tea, fruit, some other natural juice and now last chick peas and I'm done tbh.
I should be quiet soon as drink on bed and move in middle so if I roll or something or close by wall. Got bin beside me of or bag maybe. Nothing else to worry about expect me personally I guess depending I may put on some low music but I dunno just have to see.

Thanks everywhere feels so empty man I just can't wait to get the hell out. I hate how insane I feel doing this. Yh it's hard TV don't even work for me really. I'm that at the end .. Yh I guess do what you will with the source cause Yh ppl have to do the prescription thing so or just give out to older members or trusted I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes I long for the eternal sleep so ducking much it hurts .. I'll update thanks for advice 🥺
Alprazolam is the other name for Xanax. Regular dose for anxiety is 1 mg. The remaining 3 mg might be taken later
They wrote alprazolan with N at end and I know these things all have similar names so close so thought they might be talking about another med …. Still 15 mg is a lot when I don't usually take 'em. So I'm thinking .. have any advice on what the other member shared about that pls ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huggs, ClownCringe and 1 other person
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Yes I mean 40mg and maybe good reason for why cause I know it for sure was those meds but today I feel ok. Just ate fresh stuff and anytning to help flush me like mint tea, fruit, some other natural juice and now last chick peas and I'm done tbh.
I should be quiet soon as drink on bed and move in middle so if I roll or something or close by wall. Got bin beside me of or bag maybe. Nothing else to worry about expect me personally I guess depending I may put on some low music but I dunno just have to see.

Thanks everywhere feels so empty man I just can't wait to get the hell out. I hate how insane I feel doing this. Yh it's hard TV don't even work for me really. I'm that at the end .. Yh I guess do what you will with the source cause Yh ppl have to do the prescription thing so or just give out to older members or trusted I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes I long for the eternal sleep so ducking much it hurts .. I'll update thanks for advice 🥺

They wrote alprazolan with N at end and I know these things all have similar names so close so thought they might be talking about another med …. Still 15 mg is a lot when I don't usually take 'em. So I'm thinking .. have any advice on what the other member shared about that pls ?
I'm afraid that 15 mg is too high, 1mg at first and 2-3 mg later would be enough. Especially if you don't take it regularly

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cscott
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
sorry, "alprazolaN" was a typo, yes I'm talking about Alprazolam.
15mg is a lot, it's the dose that's recommended if u wanna knock yourself out reliably for a full day so you won't feel any complications that may arise even from painful cardiac switches such as chloroquine.
SN isn't really that uncomfortable that you'd need to take Benzos in the first place, but if your goal is to knock yourself out to not notice anything after taking the SN than that's the way to go.
I'm afraid that 15 mg is too high, 1mg at first and 2-3 mg later would be enough. Especially if you don't take it regularly
1-3mg are dosages for the normal intended use, anxiolytic and sleep inducing, but that's only sleep inducing and you might still wake up if any complications arise.
you can however also knock yourself out completely with benzos, it's unlikely that you'll die from that alone, but it'll provice a nice and deep sleep that even pain, cramps and seizures shouldnt be able to wake you up from (not that that's a particular concern in the case of SN).

I mean it's up to OP what you wanna do,
I'm just thinking when it's my time, I'm going to die anyway so I might as well make sure I sleep so deeply that I don't feel anything from whatever happens until the time of death.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 1 other person
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Good luck, i hope you find peace :)

• Love
Reactions: real human being, raindrop9, Praestat_Mori and 2 others