• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
SN: 2x 100g (99+% purity)
Antiemetic: metoclopramide 100 x 10mg
Beta blocker: propranolol 100 x 80mg
Painkiller: paracetamol + ibuprofen 40 x 500/200mg
Benzo: alprazolam (xanax) 75 x 1g
Kitchen scale: up to 5kg, 1g accuracy

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, come to dust, Alcoholic Teletubby and 2 others
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Looks good. You've got all the tablets and you only need to take a fraction of what you've got!

I recommended getting a pill crusher for the propranolol to make life a bit easier.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby and Cryptonite
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
That much paracetamol might kill you by liver failure if the SN doesn't. Liver failure is an unpleasant way to go and takes some time. Just something to consider, in case the SN fails, don't want the suffering of liver failure.

Reactions: Euthanza, Cryptonite and omoidarui
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Looks good. You've got all the tablets and you only need to take a fraction of what you've got!

I recommended getting a pill crusher for the propranolol to make life a bit easier.
Should I? I believe I've got the short release version, should I still crush them?
That much paracetamol might kill you by liver failure if the SN doesn't. Liver failure is an unpleasant way to go and takes some time. Just something to consider, in case the SN fails, don't want the suffering of liver failure.
Sure, I bought more just in case, but I plan on using just 2 tablets (1 tablet is a recommended dose, 2 should be hopefully OK and eliminate the pain efficiently).

Last edited:
Reactions: tilsleepcomes
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Should I? I believe I've got the short release version, should I still crush them?

Sure, I bought more just in case, but I plan on using just 2 tablets (1 tablet is a recommended dose, 2 should be hopefully OK and eliminate the pain efficiently).
All 80mg are typically long release. 40mg or below are short release. Are you planning on mixing propranolol with SN?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
All 80mg are typically long release. 40mg or below are short release. Are you planning on mixing propranolol with SN?
I've read 10, 40 and 80mg are short release and 80mg and 160mg long release. 80mg share both short release and long release version. Also, there is no mention of long release on the package. But I may be wrong 🤔

I'm not sure yet, but I think I'd like to take some propranolol also prior to drinking SN.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I wouldn't use xanax or any benzodiazepine.

while they're helpful for calming and soothing people, they cause some level of sedation and cognitive impairment, which can increase the chances of making a mistake during the preparation of the method.

their sedation can also make you pass out quicker, and if you vomit during this time, you may not get the chance to drink the backup glass, so you can wake hours later after not enough SN reached your bloodstream.

There are less risky ways of relaxing. Breathing techniques, meditation, time in nature etc…

Reactions: Euthanza
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I wouldn't use xanax or any benzodiazepine.

while they're helpful for calming and soothing people, they cause some level of sedation and cognitive impairment, which can increase the chances of making a mistake during the preparation of the method.

their sedation can also make you pass out quicker, and if you vomit during this time, you may not get the chance to drink the backup glass, so you can wake hours later after not enough SN reached your bloodstream.

There are less risky ways of relaxing. Breathing techniques, meditation, time in nature etc…
I'm aware of potential downsides, but I still believe that the benefit of benzos could be a lot greater. Personally, I feel they put me in the right "CBT mood". I frequently suffer from anger (= the reason for CTB is because two doctors misdiagnosed my developmental spinal disease and my parents didn't care) and it is impossible for me to CTB when angry. Benzos help me to get rid of anger and feel somewhat forgiving, which makes killing myself way easier. Obviously, dosage is important here.

• Informative
Reactions: katagiri83 and Ethereal Knight
ForceUser101

ForceUser101

May 29, 2022
Do you mind sharing how you got the metoclopramide?

S

sardobello

Jul 30, 2022
Come hai ottenuto la metoproclamide e il beta-bloccante?