Zora

Zora

Mar 20, 2023
I'm not one to ever really post on anything. dont want to be a bother. Its a weird dynamic in my mind of wanting to be heard but not wanting to be seen. Sometimes I wish I could be a shadow on someone to experience things without having to be percieved. I don't even know if I have ever felt grounded in existence, let alone had an idea of self that others talk about. The only sense of self I can ever grasp is when I'm alone. So, does it even make sense to try to assimilate? To be a part of every day life with everyone else? It's been a struggle to even try to do things that people do. to get up or even eat. When I do try to be a part of things, try to make connections, It's like i'm pouring out so much that theres nothing left of me for myself. People will drink away my life to better theirs without seeing that I'm slowly becoming more parched. And when you speak of any grievance, you're just making a big deal out of nothing. Or think you're overreacting. I don't want to be seen anymore, I don't want the little I still have to be drained out of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Pluto and corazon