• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I bought Reese's cups and should have bought Reese's pumpkins instead. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: waived and Deleted member 4993
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I feel like I'm going crazy .
Im almost constantly paranoid, I end up questioning everything around me. I can't let go of this feeling,it's taking control over me,my head hurts and I feel like throwing up almost constantly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kristicide, VIBRITANNIA, Lilacmoon and 1 other person
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I'm going to crash and burn on Wednesday, but I have to keep going if I want out of this shithole.

My ego means nothing. My pride means nothing. I can do this.

Also, fuck my ex-wife.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and Deleted member 4993
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
2 hours ago I had to put one of my budgies to sleep at the doctor because he was so ill :'(:'(:'(:aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
Im tired of this state Im in .. always in a haze , feels so weird .. I can barely concentrate, my brain is almost consistantly in a slow motion .These headaches just wont stop ,the trembling wont go away .Im tired of complaining , Im tired of .. this .

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Deleted member 4993 and BrokenHopes
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
Aaaaarghhh. Pain, dizzyness, self disgust. I feel like a snail covered in sticky dirt trying to drag myself along. My head feels like a neverending swirling dustbowl. I want to eat but I now have to starve myself since I gained 1,5 kg lately. Which increases my body anxiety. Starvation mood on. Coffee cup in hand. Getting ready to tread enemy territory. Next.

• Hugs
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm wondering if I should be ashamed of getting drunk with my much younger co-workers.

• Hugs
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i fucking hate living in this dump. how are you going to spend all the money on making this piece of shit building look nice, and then the inside is fucking trash? have you ever thought of anything or anyone but your own pockets? worthless dickhead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I sent an email to the wrong person and I want to cut my head open with a deli slicer. How could I possibly be this stupid? I want to quit so badly. I can't go back now. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I sent an email to the wrong person and I want to cut my head open with a deli slicer. How could I possibly be this stupid?
Come on, it's not that bad, it's just an email. I work in internet promotions and I sent a promotional email to 2294 wrong people last week, and so far no one died or sued, I just had to send out a follow up "oopsie" email with an apology. Things like that happen, don't be so hard on yourself!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and nerve
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Come on, it's not that bad, it's just an email. I work in internet promotions and I sent a promotional email to 2294 wrong people last week, and so far no one died or sued, I just had to send out a follow up "oopsie" email with an apology. Things like that happen, don't be so hard on yourself!

Thank you ;-;;-; sending an email is already such a stressful thing for me, and now I have to do it all over again and apologize for this stupid little mistake... I wish I could just not think so much about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Deleted member 4993
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm going to do it tonight. I'm finally gonna make an attempt to reach out to her again. She probably won't respond right away even if she would want to but it has to be done tonight. I don't know what I'll do if I get rejected again but I've decided that if I never do anything about it again that I'm just going to feel even worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Deleted member 1465, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
It's too much, this needs to stop.

I've spent years trying to change things. When I try to take a step forward, it throws me at least ten steps back. It's completely absurd to carry on. It's also pointless to vent, because I vent about the same crap every time. I try, I fail, I vent and so on. It's almost obvious what will happen next. One day. Why am I even still alive. I probably know everything I need to know.

F this so-called life.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, BitterlyAlive and Deleted member 1465
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Why does Zzzquil make me feel so messed up? I want to just sleep and sleep so I took a few doses, because 1 dose only ever knocks me out for am hour or two. I really just feel fucked up now. Maybe it's due to the alcohol in it, but it's such a minute amount. I doubt it.

But hydroxyzine and plain Benadryl don't really make me sleep, I just get a bit drowsy and that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Why does Zzzquil make me feel so messed up? I want to just sleep and sleep so I took a few doses, because 1 dose only ever knocks me out for am hour or two. I really just feel fucked up now. Maybe it's due to the alcohol in it, but it's such a minute amount. I doubt it.

But hydroxyzine and plain Benadryl don't really make me sleep, I just get a bit drowsy and that's it.
I suffer from horrible insomnia so I get where your coming from. Benadryl does nothing for me. Unless I'm mistaken the main ingredient in zzzquil is diphenhydramine...which is just Benadryl sadly. Have you tried Unisom (main ingredient doxylamine succinate)? It's over the counter sleep aid that at least gets me somewhat sleepy. I take at least 2-4 a night sometimes more..its depressing. I wish there were non addictive sleep meds that worked. Gabapentin was making me sleepy and actually improving my sleep quality (less night awakening) but I had to stop due to a jaw clenching side effect.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I suffer from horrible insomnia so I get where your coming from. Benadryl does nothing for me. Unless I'm mistaken the main ingredient in zzzquil is diphenhydramine...which is just Benadryl sadly. Have you tried Unisom (main ingredient doxylamine succinate)? It's over the counter sleep aid that at least gets me somewhat sleepy. I take at least 2-4 a night sometimes more..its depressing. I wish there were non addictive sleep meds that worked. Gabapentin was making me sleepy and actually improving my sleep quality (less night awakening) but I had to stop due to a jaw clenching side effect.
Zzzquil is definitely like liquid Benadryl. I think I've heard of Unisom. I'll have to check it out. Insomnia is a bitch because the sleeping meds tend to wear off quickly or, as you said, they're addictive.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I came across the obituary of one of my first loves from the earliest of a very long time ago. We were friends about the same age and there's pictures posted on the obituary page from places and times with colors that I had forgotten having been in such a different place for so long and I lost it and I haven't cried this hard for a really really long time. I guess I found what I was looking for, in a picture on a huge display, of a bright and beautiful blue sky above a field we used to play in as kids in the summer. Four days sober.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Brick In The Wall
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
snakes ,snakes ,snakes.
Too many fucking snakes , wolves in a sheep clothing .
So much deceitful hidden under a kind smile ..

Reactions: Going Home
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I feel like I crashed into a wall. Hard. I'm stunned, speechless, not thinking straight.

Still, nobody dares to talk about the elephant in the room.

It's all about a decision. My decision. I was always bad at making decisions.

It only takes a short time. What are seconds or minutes compared to years?

I have to wake up from this nightmare. Why can't anyone do it for me?

When life no longer feels real, what about death?

I'm writing nonsense.

I'm dead. I have to get rid of this body.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I envy those who come here and, after a short time, catch the bus with determination. They don't seem to have any doubts, they don't vent. They just go through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and 262653
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Its been awhile since I've been on here. I noticed the layout has changed again.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, waived and 262653
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I hate people who throw hints on social media. Say it directly and stop make things awkward geeeeeeezzzzz

Reactions: antigone_iris

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I hate people who throw hints on social media. Say it directly and stop make things awkward geeeeeeezzzzz
Political language. It's like spear thrust. It has good enough reach to make an offensive move, but at the same time doesn't allow much room for counterattack.
Hints in the same way allow to say something offensive without endangering yourself too much. It is a balanced move, and seems to be very efficient. It's not surprising people use this kind of language, considering that open, direct aggression goes against the rules (of various environments, including social media sites).

Reactions: antigone_iris, Silenos and KleinerWolf
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Why didn't I die? I woke up to the same bullshit situations and now I'm worse off than before.

• Hugs
Reactions: waived, Worthless_nobody and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
If energy forms consciousness,
Which patterns determine energy to form a human consciousness vs. say an intellectually inferior monkey/chimpanzee?

Reactions: antigone_iris
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I'm too sensitive. Everything is overwhelming.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Élégie, raindrops and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I was thinking about calling a "helpline" earlier. When I decided to do so, I even went outside to a secluded spot - just to be sure as I guess they have to contact authorities in specific cases.

They were busy. I don't blame them, its Friday.

I wonder why I even wanted to call there. What am I searching for? Permission? Absolution?

Just got home and finished a delicious meal.

I don't know if I should try again.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, antigone_iris and KleinerWolf
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know why I feel so ambivalent these days. Not too depressed, but not too happy either. I think it might be because all the deadlines I've been putting off while majorly heartbroken are starting to creep up and that's interfering with any potential happiness. I miss when I was doing nothing and responsible for no one just a few months ago...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, raindrops, Silenos and 1 other person
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Mein herz brennt

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris and KleinerWolf
nerve

nerve