• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021

My girlfriend accidentally grabbed my dick

So I'm just posting because I'm not really sure what to think. I (18M) was just hanging out with my girlfriend (18F) earlier and we were sitting together on the couch sharing a blanket. (Also important detail to the story, we're both completely inexperienced sexually.) So anyways we're watching TV and she goes to grab my thigh. She likes to put her hand on it and kind of squeeze it, but with the blanket I guess she just kind of misjudged, because she ended up putting her hand on my dick, although it was only for a second before she quickly moved it. I didn't say anything, we just moved on so it wasn't awkward or anything. About 5 minutes later though, she moves her hand back onto my thigh, and she slides it up right next to my dick where she's not touching it like directly but I can definitely feel her hand up against it. Keep in mind this whole time I'm hard so it's not like she can't tell she's touching it. It seemed like an accident the first time when she touched it, but now I'm not sure and almost felt like she meant something by it. It's not that I didn't like it, I just wasn't really sure what to do.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I think I had this exact same experience when I was 16. Ah, youth. Haha.