• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
R2D III website has been shut down and a new site is up. It threatens anyone sharing anything. It calls the device the Respiro Rebreather III it doesn't give directions nor info on getting gas. It warns not to use the device without an Oxygen canister. It's like this guy has abandoned us. The rest of the site sells CPAP machines. I am really concerned about ordering this product now. I'm afraid I'll get in trouble. I'm also afraid he's changed the product so it won't work for us. If someone would be willing to could u email him and ask if it still can be used for us.

• Informative
Reactions: qawsed, Praestat_Mori and loopdaloop
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
It seems more than likely its being sold like this to cover his own ass. The page even specifies if you use it without oxygen it can kill you.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, GuylumBardot, qawsed and 1 other person
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
It seems more than likely its being sold like this to cover his own ass. The page even specifies if you use it without oxygen it can kill you.
I hope he hasn't changed how it works

hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
R2D III website has been shut down and a new site is up. It threatens anyone sharing anything. It calls the device the Respiro Rebreather III it doesn't give directions nor info on getting gas. It warns not to use the device without an Oxygen canister. It's like this guy has abandoned us. The rest of the site sells CPAP machines. I am really concerned about ordering this product now. I'm afraid I'll get in trouble. I'm also afraid he's changed the product so it won't work for us. If someone would be willing to could u email him and ask if it still can be used for us.
Really? Frick. I bought one after my mom died and I had to move from my beautiful farm to communal housing in New York, then got scared someone would find it and tossed it in the rubbish bin. Next year I got up the money to buy another, but voluntarily gave it to my therapist, who kindly did not order a wellness check on me for owning such a thing. Anyway, I moved yet again, each time to a more miserable place than the last, and ready to buy the rebreather again. It seems discreet, and easy to change one's mind and pull off — or even modify— if need be. Are you saying that his website was hacked, or that he's still selling the masks, but in a shifty-ass way because it's semi borderline illegal (but not!) and he's still in business, but under the radar? Or is the site being run by someone else now and don't try to buy anything at all because it's likely either a scam or entrapment? Please inform, as I made another $300 to burn. 🔥 ☠️

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Really? Frick. I bought one after my mom died and I had to move from my beautiful farm to communal housing in New York, then got scared someone would find it and tossed it in the rubbish bin. Next year I got up the money to buy another, but voluntarily gave it to my therapist, who kindly did not order a wellness check on me for owning such a thing. Anyway, I moved yet again, each time to a more miserable place than the last, and ready to buy the rebreather again. It seems discreet, and easy to change one's mind and pull off — or even modify— if need be. Are you saying that his website was hacked, or that he's still selling the masks, but in a shifty-ass way because it's semi borderline illegal (but not!) and he's still in business, but under the radar? Or is the site being run by someone else now and don't try to buy anything at all because it's likely either a scam or entrapment? Please inform, as I made another $300 to burn. 🔥 ☠️
The company website is up. It's called Respiro. They have the machine on their like the ass hole that he is along with some CPAP machines and when u click on the link to buy it there's nothing. It sends u to a blank page. Kinda cruel. He kept changing the directions. Sending new steps to people when they contacted him. Now this. He's a jerk.

Reactions: hiAbbey
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
The company website is up. It's called Respiro. They have the machine on their like the ass hole that he is along with some CPAP machines and when u click on the link to buy it there's nothing. It sends u to a blank page. Kinda cruel. He kept changing the directions. Sending new steps to people when they contacted him. Now this. He's a jerk.
Ugh. It was hard enough the first two times when I actually managed to buy the thing, and it felt weird reaching out to ask how to complete the checkout for his… debreather machine. But he always answered back and tried to help me. Wtf? I wonder if he was hacked. The world is a jerk.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Ugh. It was hard enough the first two times when I actually managed to buy the thing, and it felt weird reaching out to ask how to complete the checkout for his… debreather machine. But he always answered back and tried to help me. Wtf? I wonder if he was hacked. The world is a jerk.
If you have a way to contact him please try. And let me know how it goes. My guess is he quit making it when SN suppliers got busted. As usual people do everything they can to keep others around. It doesn't matter if u r suffering. It's what they want that matters.

W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023
From what I've gathered he means well. He believes in peoples right to die peacefully and on their own terms and he has committed decades trying to develop a means to do that. It has worked for some people. Even the older models. He seemed genuinely perplexed people were having so many difficulties with this latest version as he thought he had worked out all the kinks. It's not the easiest thing to test out if you know what I mean. He also is risking a lot by even providing it, so has to be discreet to a great extent in his selling of it and his communication with people about it.

Reactions: MBG, hiAbbey and Dayrain
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
From what I've gathered he means well. He believes in peoples right to die peacefully and on their own terms and he has committed decades trying to develop a means to do that. It has worked for some people. Even the older models. He seemed genuinely perplexed people were having so many difficulties with this latest version as he thought he had worked out all the kinks. It's not the easiest thing to test out if you know what I mean. He also is risking a lot by even providing it, so has to be discreet to a great extent in his selling of it and his communication with people about it.
But he's not selling it anymore. U can't get it. Go to respirodirect he has it up he has a picture he has the place for u to order and when u do the page doesn't exist. Believe me. He gave so many differing directions it's no wonder it never worked. He said u needed 2 cans by the time he got done talking to @jacrispy he was up to 6 cans. Which wasn't mentioned in the directions. U can find the lengths @jacrispy went thru to get his to work. It was sad and it cost him a LOT of money. He was kind enough to share his experience with us and to leave the info up even after he CTB using a tank instead.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
I hope he fixes what needed fixing and releases a Rebreather lV

The first use of the Sarco originally was supposed to be something like 5 years ago. It keeps getting delayed. Even after it's first use I've NEVER heard Nitschke say he or anyone else is starting a business to offer Sarco suicide to the general Swiss public much less visitors. That might never happen.

Our best and most affordable chance for a quick, painless and peaceful death is a revised nitrogen Rebreather apparatus from Respiro.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Well the rebreather is definitely gone. I think it's cruel he leaves the site up.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Well the rebreather is definitely gone. I think it's cruel he leaves the site up.
I don't know how to leave this shit body.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc